Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My suggestions for tomorrow.  Someone with a higher IQ than I, and ideally the King, do the following:

1) Clearly lay out a plan

2) Keep track of a vote count

Otherwise quit whining.  People need to play if they want the right to complain.

3) Make Crushlove king

4) Profit

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, D P R said:

I don't know exactly, but it was within an hour and I had phone meetings all morning and I threw the vote down before one I figured might take a while so that I didn't miss the deadline.

But don't do the "he didn't get a chance" thing - that's ridiculous. he was the vote leader since yesterday and he post A LOT. He absolutely posted when he was at 5 or 6 and in a game where one person can lynch, he shoulda claimed. 

Once again I'm not putting blame just making a plan to move forward. If I worded it wrong then so be it. Don't be defensive I knew exactly how you were going to vote I actually read the thread unlike JIF

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What the hell are you rambling about?  We always get people to reveal.  Hell for awhile we would do that to almost everyone every game.  When someone gets to L2 or L3 we wait and give them a chance to reveal always.  Since you were the only vote that mattered, the one that would know when you are going to hammer, you are therefore the ONLY one that could ask for a reveal.  You acting like you never heard of this makes me want to either lynch you or hug you and protect you from the world outside.

Hug me.

And please, the conversation about revealing could have easily taken place had anyone wanted to bring it up. It ain't like this kid was speed-lynched.

Just now, D P R said:

Hug me.

And please, the conversation about revealing could have easily taken place had anyone wanted to bring it up. It ain't like this kid was speed-lynched.

Why bring it up?  I would think Calder knew enough to reveal and you enough to ask for a reveal before you hammered. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why bring it up?  I would think Calder knew enough to reveal and you enough to ask for a reveal before you hammered. 

Maybe we're all guilty of not asking for a reveal. We all know Pirates have that bloodlust . It was like Calder was walking the plank and when he got half way DPR kicked Him off.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Welcome to Hell Calder. Did you know there was 167 different live versions of the Phish song, Farmhouse on disc. Welcome to Hell.

song sucks as much as jif.. but lol

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Once again I'm not putting blame just making a plan to move forward. If I worded it wrong then so be it. Don't be defensive I knew exactly how you were going to vote I actually read the thread unlike JIF

No worries. I've just been defending all day. You know what I need? 

Y

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow, just terrible.

CTM is transforming into an Ape right before our very eyes. Does this mean he gets his own bathroom?

haha.... don't worry, like 80's virginity I haven't lost it .. work be killing me 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

what no rum in the house ?

That's profiling. Not all pirates drink rum you know. I mean, I will drink rum if there is nothing left, but it's really mostly vodka these days, and Makers Mark always. And beer. The occasional glass of wine and a cordial every now and again if I'm at an event. But mostly just vodka. 

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My suggestions for tomorrow.  Someone with a higher IQ than I, and ideally the King, do the following:

Otherwise quit whining.  People need to play if they want the right to complain.

^ uppity bitch

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh also, Verbal did mention he would keep track of vote counts for the king if asked.  I recommend the king makes Verbal get off his lazy ass and do just that.  No king should have to worry about horrendously botched vote counts.

When Im king Im outlawing vote counts.  They stink.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

That's profiling. Not all pirates drink rum you know. I mean, I will drink rum if there is nothing left, but it's really mostly vodka these days, and Makers Mark always. And beer. The occasional glass of wine and a cordial every now and again if I'm at an event. But mostly just vodka. 

I want all of the white wine, and I want it NOW. 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Maybe we're all guilty of not asking for a reveal. We all know Pirates have that bloodlust . It was like Calder was walking the plank and when he got half way DPR kicked Him off.

Just like a normal game the last person to vote has to wait till the reveal is given regardless of who asks. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Why don't you explain how he's wrong? And then get a 4 year old to help you with your comebacks. Just because you miss the ape doesn't mean you have to act like him.

lol.. well done 

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Well in a typical game people know if they are close to a lynch. You held that power in your hands for D1. I asked you before you voted who you would be voting for if it was a normal game, you ignored me and then hammered Calder. 

Just like he ignored my request. 

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Trying to locate someone with an IQ higher than you will prove as difficult as Crusher locating the processed meat section of a breakfast buffet

42 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

while I don't agree with what you did (feel you should have voted you're gut) I can confirm that you did in fact put up a List of possible scum and 1 page Later JIF asked why you had not done so yet. He's not reading the thread at all it shows from the very beginning and his posts have been nothing short of worthless the entire game.

Either way the next King should probably give his main suspect time to revceal before he pounces. Sure that's hindsight but I think its good sound strategy moving forward.

Lie. Stop skimming and pay attention.