Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

There is no set rule on how the Kingmaker can and cannot choose the King.

That said, there is a rule on how the Doc can protect, but that is irrelevant now.

Rules/Changes

• The Kingmaker chooses two players for Kingship: a main and backup selection. If the main selection is killed, the backup choice becomes king.
  • The selected King ends the day with EXECUTE (player). Don't do this if you're not the King.
  • The Kingmaker must choose a new, different King each night. Repeat Kings aren't allowed until there are five or fewer players left.
  • If the Kingmaker is executed, a new Kingmaker arises out of the loyal villagers and chooses a King for the next day. If the Kingmaker is killed at night, a new Kingmaker similarly arises but the old Kingmaker's final choice is used for the next day.
  • If a deadline is used and the King does not execute anyone before the deadline, the King will be executed when the town grows tired of his incompetence! No-lynch is not an option.

Role PMs

Im no bookworm but that seems pretty clear to me.  So basically you changed, altered or BASTARDIZED the game?  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Rules/Changes

• The Kingmaker chooses two players for Kingship: a main and backup selection. If the main selection is killed, the backup choice becomes king.
  • The selected King ends the day with EXECUTE (player). Don't do this if you're not the King.
  • The Kingmaker must choose a new, different King each night. Repeat Kings aren't allowed until there are five or fewer players left.
  • If the Kingmaker is executed, a new Kingmaker arises out of the loyal villagers and chooses a King for the next day. If the Kingmaker is killed at night, a new Kingmaker similarly arises but the old Kingmaker's final choice is used for the next day.
  • If a deadline is used and the King does not execute anyone before the deadline, the King will be executed when the town grows tired of his incompetence! No-lynch is not an option.

Role PMs

Im no bookworm but that seems pretty clear to me.  So basically you changed, alteter or BASTARDIZED the game?  

Your point?  I don't need to exactly follow every rule some random person wrote on the wiki site years ago.  I'm running the game-type of Kingmaker, and I'll tweak the rules to exactly how I feel like running it.

So stop complaining, shut the **** up, and eat a goddamn pound of bacon.

Just now, Verbal said:

Actually, I have several tweaks I'm going to make to allow the game to run smoother next time.  This is the first time I've run Kingmaker.  I like it, but the format needs some tweaking.

Today Verbal will post vote counts at regular intervals.

We'll count votes the same way we do in a standard game - 1 vote per person, you must unvote to revote.

A majority vote will result in a lynch. If a majority is not reached, no lynch.

Blow me.

• Upvote 1

Also, I know why the creator has no repeats - the reason is obvious.  I also disagree with only repeats at the end of the game (it is riskier then, actually).  But we can discuss the mechanics and setup after the game.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Your point?  I don't need to exactly follow every rule some random person wrote on the wiki site years ago.  I'm running the game-type of Kingmaker, and I'll tweak the rules to exactly how I feel like running it.

So stop complaining, shut the **** up, and eat a goddamn pound of bacon.

Then why post it in the sign up thread?  Because you were not going to follow it?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, D P R said:

We'll count votes the same way we do in a standard game - 1 vote per person, you must unvote to revote.

Blow me.

The lynch vote will still have to come from you, sweetcheeks.

Just now, Verbal said:

The lynch vote will still have to come from you, sweetcheeks.

Then I'll just take a vote on who the game wants to see as kingmaker. Whoever they say to lynch, I'll submit. 

35 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Night in the kingdom passes as slow as ******* molasses, until finally morning came.  The villagers found CTM still in bed, clearly killed while making disgusting un-showered love to some wench most likely half his age.

CTM, Villager, has been night killed.

It is now Day.  The deadline for this phase is (because of the weekend) Sunday evening at 8pm EST.

awesome

32 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen!  His vote is the only that counts today.

DPR is the King (again, lol).  All hail the King!

I swear this isn't a bastard mod game, haha.

awesomer!

haha

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Rules/Changes

Role PMs

Im no bookworm but that seems pretty clear to me.  So basically you changed, altered or BASTARDIZED the game?  

haha, holy sh*t. Who are you and did you eat the old loveable oblivious Crusher?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Rules/Changes

Role PMs

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Then why post it in the sign up thread?  Because you were not going to follow it?

...what is happening right now?

• Upvote 1

First and foremost *places a plate of bacon cheeseburgers for Crushlove*

55 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen!  His vote is the only that counts today.

DPR is the King (again, lol).  All hail the King!

I swear this isn't a bastard mod game, haha.

UGH

30 minutes ago, D P R said:

Blow me.

That's nice. Who would you be voting for if this was a normal game right now, and why? 

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Kill Halli imo.

I'll fully catch up in a bit. Got some dental work done and im feeling sluggish.

I could be down with this. Something feels slightly off about her and her interactions with Calder yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

First and foremost *places a plate of bacon cheeseburgers for Crushlove*

UGH

That's nice. Who would you be voting for if this was a normal game right now, and why? 

I could be down with this. Something feels slightly off about her and her interactions with Calder yesterday. 

Can you be I more specific?