Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

There is no set rule on how the Kingmaker can and cannot choose the King.

That said, there is a rule on how the Doc can protect, but that is irrelevant now.

Awesome DPR King forever. He can choose himself! :) Wooooo 

Just now, AVM said:

who would you not want to lynch?

I'll get back to you on that, love

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So if the majority wants to lynch you, would you vote for yourself? 

Yep.  I'd like this answered.

And I'd like DPR to make the first move or at least place a vote now before votes start piling up. 

Just now, JiF said:

And I'd like DPR to make the first move or at least place a vote now before votes start piling up. 

I don't think DPR makes the call, now -- it looks like it's majority rule for the day? I'm really confused to be honest.

20 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Townies

Null

Scummy

Idiots, possibly scum

Leelou

Pac

Decker

Crushlove

Ballin

Hallia

Dirty Pirate

Nyn

JC

Lizzy

AVM

EY

Lily

JiF

Smash

The Dead:

Calder - doc - lynched D1
CTM - vanilla - NK N1

Can you explain why you're leaning town on JiF?

Also, I'm leaning town on 80. He seemed pretty fired up and motivated to me. I also felt like he got a bit deflated and pouty when people weren't appreciating his VCing efforts lol  I dunno, I think he means well. That's my impression so far. And I think his read list from yesterday was okay. Otherwise your town leans seem good to me. I get the whole issue you had with a VC done by a player, but I think it would be pretty stupid of anyone to try to openly sabotage a VC where he can get caught basically by anyone paying attention to who they're voting in comparison to the VC. Though with this crowd, who knows >.> lol

I'd have gayno as scummy though. And there's obviously a bag full of players that are hardly posting or posting some and not taking much stances.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

You want me to place a vote? You really didn't read anything, did you?

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not voting anyone because it's ******* retarded.

Smash is scum.  

Okay. Can you explain why you think he's scum? Or link me if you've done that already at some point and I missed it?

10 minutes ago, AVM said:

I don't think DPR makes the call, now -- it looks like it's majority rule for the day? I'm really confused to be honest.

Likewise.  DPR posted something about how today was going to go but I never the bastardmod confirm it or anything. 

6 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I will also not be voting.

I should add that I feel disgusting agreeing with JiF.

Likewise.

EY and JiF are both leaders on my scum list.

Both have tried to lead the town, though neither truly explained the direction they proposed.

Both have now stated that they will not vote, thereby taking away fro the only tool the town has to win.

And both cry like mother ******* babies about it.

I also don't care for Decker or Lizzy this game. Neither has made any meaningful contribution. 

31 minutes ago, D P R said:

Also, I should go ahead and ask:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING THEY WOULD LIKE TO ******* REVEAL? 

I'll try to ask this frequently as well, not that we ******* need it, but just so that everybody feels better.

Yes. I have something to reveal. I think CTM's decomposition improves his body odor.

I mean, really, someone had to say it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Okay. Can you explain why you think he's scum? Or link me if you've done that already at some point and I missed it?

When Smash is scum, he focuses on trivial b.s like he did all day yesterday after the death.  He also wont stick his neck out, like he did all day yesterday.  He also fears CTM more than anyone in the game.  Like he has a genuine obsession with CTM.  It's my take, he suggested killing him in the QT last night.

I think Smash is scum.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Can you explain why you're leaning town on JiF?

Also, I'm leaning town on 80. He seemed pretty fired up and motivated to me. I also felt like he got a bit deflated and pouty when people weren't appreciating his VCing efforts lol  I dunno, I think he means well. That's my impression so far. And I think his read list from yesterday was okay. Otherwise your town leans seem good to me. I get the whole issue you had with a VC done by a player, but I think it would be pretty stupid of anyone to try to openly sabotage a VC where he can get caught basically by anyone paying attention to who they're voting in comparison to the VC. Though with this crowd, who knows >.> lol

I'd have gayno as scummy though. And there's obviously a bag full of players that are hardly posting or posting some and not taking much stances.

JiF - because I mostly agree with what he's saying.

80 - I have him as a tiny scum lean from the way he was starting out Day 1 and when he and JiF were going at it. He said JiF was starting out the same as last game, which he clearly wasn't. 

What are your thoughts on our grand and mighty King? 

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

EY and JiF are both leaders on my scum list.

Both have tried to lead the town, though neither truly explained the direction they proposed.

Both have now stated that they will not vote, thereby taking away fro the only tool the town has to win.

And both cry like mother ******* babies about it.

I also don't care for Decker or Lizzy this game. Neither has made any meaningful contribution. 

Oh hey - the 2 guys that dare question the kings strategy and motives and are demanding him take a stance are scum.  

Go figure