Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

36 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I mentioned it in a post previous but here's some more Proof JIF is not paying any attention to the thread at all. If that town scum hunter play or is it scum play ? That and the fact if people read his posts he's contributed nothing to this game other than calling people morons idiots and blockheads.

That is not a top 3, blockhead.

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Once again I'm not putting blame just making a plan to move forward. If I worded it wrong then so be it. Don't be defensive I knew exactly how you were going to vote I actually read the thread unlike JIF

You're the guy who refuses to participate on D1, the biggest skimmer we have and you're spinning this b.s. too?

Not really feeling this.  I have to look back but did DPR hint that he was leaning Calder?  If not then I don't blame Calder for not revealing.  Vote counts mean nothing obviously so I don't know why we are keeping them at this moment.  If he was pressured last minute and didnt reveal then I put the blame on him.  I will look into this more later on.  

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

THAT WAS NOT A TOP 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is wrong with you people?

lmfao

Hey moron are you really this dumb ? He put up a god damn list obviously the top three on that list would be his top three. Holy fuicking Christ

22 hours ago, D P R said:

Calder making the mistake of steering because he be new.

Pac sea gulling the thread.

Nyn holding too much tension.

10 hours ago, D P R said:

^ Makes my top 3 list and then starts agreeing with me. 

FYI, this was posted by DPR a while before the list that Smash quoted. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Otherwise quit whining.  People need to play if they want the right to complain.

Clearly sir you are not familiar with the interwebz

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Though of course, ultimately, this is all Verbal's fault. 

Okay now you get it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Hug me.

And please, the conversation about revealing could have easily taken place had anyone wanted to bring it up. It ain't like this kid was speed-lynched.

That's what the seachicken is for

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Men stress me the **** out. 

Well that's what we're ALL for <3

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

what no rum in the house ?

See what you'd bags have done? You've made Smash the calm one.

Eell that and the sweet chin music, imho

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

wait nevermind

Okay I'm back on the Smash bandwagon. Self quoting and telling yourself no is an AwesomeVM trademarked awesomeness

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Trying to locate someone with an IQ higher than you will prove as difficult as Crusher locating the processed meat section of a breakfast buffet

Oka, an 80 IQ joke and a Crusher far joke. Almost back on track.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Please, you're the last person who can chime in on that lie him and 80 keep spinning.

I wouldnt expect you comprehend, blockhead.

Aaaaand a Smash blockhead. Okay we're good now.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

:badmood:

Pffff not you. Because:

1) never you <3

2) you've had no water for what feels like 3 years now. I'm assuming the bottles in the freezer are all gone and you're depending on rainwater to survive. And I blame Pac because well Pac.

3) I'm two self made strong martinis in (it's the Pirate way) and am not sure what we're talking about anymore

1 hour ago, Lily said:

I'm putting the blame on Calder where it belongs. He knew for a long while that he was going to be the lynch. He should have claimed. 

How? From the irrelevant vote count or is he psychic?  Anybody could have been the lynch until DPR posted it. To say anything else is simply and completely not true. 

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Pffff not you. Because:

1) never you <3

2) you've had no water for what feels like 3 years now. I'm assuming the bottles in the freezer are all gone and you're depending on rainwater to survive. And I blame Pac because well Pac.

3) I'm two self made strong martinis in (it's the Pirate way) and am not sure what we're talking about anymore

LOL

<3

33 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

How? From the irrelevant vote count or is he psychic?  Anybody could have been the lynch until DPR posted it. To say anything else is simply and completely not true. 

Sooooo, the part where I told you that I would go with the vote leader and then Calder leading the vote for 24 hours until less than an hour before the deadline wasn't clear enough?

Tell me, what do you make of this:

e60bc614c4293aafa2ea2b3d83a0b100.jpg

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Then why didn't you provide your version of a vote count then? Honestly, the mod made it clear that he wasn't going to post vc's, so any player that was truly worried about it should have been keeping their own. I did. Calder was ahead. 

What I won't do is spoon-feed scum by posting info and making last calls - the thought of it is outrageous. Much better if the people that signed up for the game actually play the game. I can prove that with statistics.

Vote counts in this situation are meaningless.  Scum could just vote each other to offset their vote counts while townies run up another townie.  Basically it gives all the power to them to help orchestrate whatever lynch they want.

and before you say it no it's not like a regular game.

Some dope (I'm guessing one of your DM harem) decided to make you king to see you make a solid decision based in logic with a tinge of bravado.  What you wound up doing was a safe, lazy play based on "hey you can't be mad at me guys.  I just did what yall asked for".

With great power comes great responsibility.  In this instance you have failed.

I actually don't think you're scum though.  Just played poorly.

SOMEONE KING ME!

Damnit, lost a long post re: Calder bc iPad died and didn't save it like usual...

basically Calder knew a deadline was coming and should have revealed. If it were me I would have waited a bit longer, sure...but given that I (and I think Nyn?) have both said we were moving to him and someone (I think Hallia?) said he may not have revealed anyway...

likelihood is we end up here anyway...but the situation turning out like it did gives us good information. I feel like DPR and EY may be town on town.  Pretty sure we used QTs last time EY played, but maybe not...so that line does nothing for me. Except make me laugh lol

Would rather look an inactives and folks who disappeared at deadline. 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Vote counts in this situation are meaningless.  Scum could just vote each other to offset their vote counts while townies run up another townie.  Basically it gives all the power to them to help orchestrate whatever lynch they want.

and before you say it no it's not like a regular game.

Some dope (I'm guessing one of your DM harem) decided to make you king to see you make a solid decision based in logic with a tinge of bravado.  What you wound up doing was a safe, lazy play based on "hey you can't be mad at me guys.  I just did what yall asked for".

With great power comes great responsibility.  In this instance you have failed.

I actually don't think you're scum though.  Just played poorly.

SOMEONE KING ME!

OMFG

The vote count meant exactly the same thing as every game - I said so in the beginning and had I gone back on that, I would be an automatic lynch.

***If every king plays it the same way, the town has control and we get the full benefit of everyone's opinion, thus avoiding the emo trap of one king voting on hunches. Or statistics.***

IT'S JUST LIKE A REGULAR GAME. Or, if you're up to it, you (or any of the other Mensa chairmen) can tell us how it's not. 

I'm pretty sure I didn't take the safe or lazy route.

This is like, your 5th post all game. And they are all stupid. See my scum report for more details. Stop being stupid. And shutup. **** 

9 hours ago, D P R said:

***TRUMPETS***

HEAR YE, HEAR YE...

My day 1 impressions:

EY may be rusty, but he's backpedaling. He went from his "statistics over information gathering" stance to an apology tour. Scummish.

Calder is trying to sprinkle clever over his fluff. Scummish.

Nyn went from attacking to agreeing. Never a good sign.

Pac is holding back - he wants to say more (you know he does) but is restraining himself.

JC feels a bit off, like a guy who knows he's gonna peak at 1 and doesn't want to wait until 4.

And then we have the lurkers.

CTM is like a grounded, one winged plane. It's kind of sad. 

The rest is meh so far.

Someone tell me how I'm supposed to decipher his top 3 out of this post.

Unreal.  It's like I'm taking crazy pills.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Someone tell me how I'm supposed to decipher his top 3 out of this post.

Unreal.  It's like I'm taking crazy pills.

9 hours ago, D P R said:

***TRUMPETS***

HEAR YE, HEAR YE...

My day 1 impressions:

1. EY may be rusty, but he's backpedaling. He went from his "statistics over information gathering" stance to an apology tour. Scummish.

2. Calder is trying to sprinkle clever over his fluff. Scummish.

3. Nyn went from attacking to agreeing. Never a good sign.

4. Pac is holding back - he wants to say more (you know he does) but is restraining himself.

5. JC feels a bit off, like a guy who knows he's gonna peak at 1 and doesn't want to wait until 4.

And then we have the lurkers.

CTM is like a grounded, one winged plane. It's kind of sad. 

The rest is meh so far.

That was tough and it took a while, but I think you can see where I was going with it.

****tard.

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, D P R said:

OMFG

The vote count meant exactly the same thing as every game - I said so in the beginning and had I gone back on that, I would be an automatic lynch.

***If every king plays it the same way, the town has control and we get the full benefit of everyone's opinion, thus avoiding the emo trap of one king voting on hunches. Or statistics.***

IT'S JUST LIKE A REGULAR GAME. Or, if you're up to it, you (or any of the other Mensa chairmen) can tell us how it's not. 

I'm pretty sure I didn't take the safe or lazy route.

This is like, your 5th post all game. And they are all stupid. See my scum report for more details. Stop being stupid. And shutup. **** 

I accept your apology.

21 minutes ago, D P R said:

Sooooo, the part where I told you that I would go with the vote leader and then Calder leading the vote for 24 hours until less than an hour before the deadline wasn't clear enough?

Tell me, what do you make of this:

e60bc614c4293aafa2ea2b3d83a0b100.jpg

I had three votes on three different players.  That vote count was trash.  Ultimately it was your decision and your responsibility to make a good lynch.  A good lynch usually includes a request for reveal at L3 or L2.  Since we started at L1

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I had three votes on three different players.  That vote count was trash.  Ultimately it was your decision and your responsibility to make a good lynch.  A good lynch usually includes a request for reveal at L3 or L2.  Since we started at L1

The way i see it, I made the best lynch there was to make. For the rest, we'll just have to agree to disagree. But I do have one question for you: if it was you as the doc, would you have revealed?

23 minutes ago, D P R said:

That was tough and it took a while, but I think you can see where I was going with it.

****tard.

You edited that post.  They were not numbered and you said 2 people were "scummish" and basically just farted on the other 3.  Sorry for asking for you to be more concise and take a firm stance on a #1-3 as we approached the deadline with meaningless votes incorrectly being tallied by some nitwit that isn't the mod.