Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AVM said:

Hired guns rarely miss.  This one?  Well...he never missed.

With his target in his sights and not so much as a smirk he lined up his shot.  This was a job, after all, and nothing more.

Just as the unknowing target turned around, the trigger was pulled and the bullet flew straight to the heart of his victim.

Or at least it would have, if not for the now useless kevlar vest.  The startled survivor looked up to see his would-be assassin but as quickly as he had appeared, he vanished.

Day continues.

interesting...

21 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I read it that way as well...over defensive?  or just have a soft spot for smash?

Of course I have a soft spot for Smash. I like his style. But that has nothing to do with my play this game. Not defensive, either. A little pissed off, actually. 

Official Vote Count

Smash (5) - Pac, Nol, JiF, 80, JC
Lily (2) - Ape, Crusher
80 (1) - Verb
Nol (1) - Lily
Ape (1) - EY

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is Friday 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!).

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Official Vote Count

Lily (2) - Ape, Crusher
80 (1) - Verb
Nol (1) - Lily
Ape (1) - EY

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is Friday 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!).

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Here we go, lynch 80, here we go!

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

you gonna vote or try out for the cheerleaders ?

*facepalm*

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm off to bed BBL around 2pm CST

Vote 80

I don't like the fact he had no issues with speed lynching me that's just crazy play this early

If crazy equals scummy then we should policy lynch  Lizzie in the sign up thread every game.  

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

you gonna vote or try out for the cheerleaders ?

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Official Vote Count

Lily (2) - Ape, Crusher
80 (1) - Verb
Nol (1) - Lily
Ape (1) - EY

hqdefault.jpg

Umm... How about a little research???

:P

Official Vote Count

Smash (3) - Pac, Nol, 80
Lily (2) - Ape, Crusher
80 (3) - Verb, JiF, Smash
Nol (1) - Lily
Ape (2) - EY, JC

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is Friday 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!)

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Speaking of scuzzy malnourished plagues upon mankind... Where the hell has CTM been?

oh, don't tell me you're surprised that i haven't been around because of vacation and all of a sudden CTM disappears... he's been lusting after me for more than a decade... the only thing more predictable than his tired quips is how quickly he goes back under a rock when i leave

Jetscode trying to entice EY to go after me pings. We all know I own JC, and most of his recent scum games revolve around eliminating me before I thrash him and whatever incompetent ninnies are on his scum team with him.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

well, i just lost a big multiquote post... was going to comment about nolder's kill submission, the scene, and then Pac's idiotic suggestion that Smash did it... 

this forum still buggy as hell

It's idiotic to suggest that the guy getting run up who is known for erratic play would shoot at someone on his train?  Silently shooting someone on his train while not posting is a Smash move all day every day.

Unvote

Vote Ape

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's idiotic to suggest that the guy getting run up who is known for erratic play would shoot at someone on his train?  Silently shooting someone on his train while not posting is a Smash move all day every day.

Unvote

Vote Ape

lol, when Nolder posts a kill, which is followed a few posts later by the scene, it is... 

pile-on Ape vote for calling you an idiot is noted, btw

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm off to bed BBL around 2pm CST

Vote 80

I don't like the fact he had no issues with speed lynching me that's just crazy play this early

Harley wanted Chaos and I was trying to give it to her.  By your logic Pac, Nolder and JC must all be scum too.  Idiot. 

Archived