Pats could start out 2-6 & here's why

Jetster

Somewhere at this very minute Belli is scheming a new cheat to open the season with a new advantage. He is a mad scientist of bending the rules, lying, deception. He hates to lose, therefore he will find a way to pull one out. Pats* open 1-3. Brady will start to look every bit the part of middle aged guy this season as Big Poppi bought out the Mass supply of PEDS. Poor Tommy, no go juice for you!

Ah, the same jealous rant from opposing fans.

Saying the same thing for the last 15 years.

How has that worked out for the Jets?

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Nothing has worked out for the Jets since 1969 and for the life of me I cant figure out why the hell you troll these message boards pissing off Jets fans daily.

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

when the Brady era ends I hope you've got the balls to still post here about your Pats*. Then again with Brady and his "miracle diet" that might not be for another 10 years. Amazing fountain of youth Brady's diet of special Kale and mustard greens...

4 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Last time the Pats did not have Brady, they went 11-5.

Do you really see the Pats losing to the Phins, Bills and Texans in Foxboro?

With Garrapalo at QB? that would be a yes!

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Jimmy G has not played in one NFL game that counts.

That is an ignorant statement and is correctly retorted by BwayBen. Garrapalo is NOT a rookie and your Generalized statement that "Rex is playing a rookie & I don't think Rex has ever lost to a rookie QB. In fact he eats them up." is about as stupid as can be. Loss of points for credibility. 

5 hours ago, BroadwayBen said:

There is a hugeeeeeee difference between starting your first nfl game 3 years into the league, rather than being a rookie... They call it developing QB's for a reason. That being said though, I could easily see Pats starting out 2-2 1-3.

You once again make another incorrect & generalized statement that "I don't think Rex has ever lost to a rookie QB." I provide two examples demonstrating you are wrong in making that statement. QB Rookies Wilson & Bridgewater DID defeat Rex and Tannehill was NOT benched, but left early due to injury in the 2nd Qtr and was already up 13-0 against the supposed vaunted defense coached by Rex that you laud so much. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Jimmy is not Russell Wilson (Jets defense sucked in 2012) and Seattle went 11-5! Jets secondary was horrific at the end of 2014 vs Bridgewater (Macc had to spend 115 million to fix it). You grabbed to outliers & a rookie that was BENCHED. Bills 2016 defense is way better than Jets 2012, 2014 defenses. Not even close.

Rex blitz packages are not inexperience friendly. Again, I put it out there & we'll revisit mid season.

There is NO indication that the 2016 Bills defense will be superior to the 2012 Jets defense (ranked 20th) and the 2014 Jets defense (ranked 24th) coming off a year where they ranked 15th under Rex after FREEFALLING from 4th overall in 2014 without Rex. 

You spew wrong-@$$ information which creates completely misguided projections and false prophecies. 

et tu il Montsro di' Cookie?

4571231-2792561597-Cooki.png

Whose our qb that we are taking this division with? I much rather be the pats with no brady for 4 games then dealing with what the jets are currently dealing with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's July, the Jets always win the AFCE in July.

Too bad September always rolls around.

Since 90% of Pats fans are band-wagoners, what happens when they start losing?   And they will.  Maybe not this year, maybe not next.  But soon enough they will lose their FoF, and the entire NFL will be inundated with their crappy fair-weather whiner fans, flocking to the next up-and-coming franchise.  

I think in about three years you'll see a significant number of Jaguar fans sprouting up in Boston, claiming, "I've always been a huge fan of Jacksonville." 

10 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

That is an ignorant statement and is correctly retorted by BwayBen. Garrapalo is NOT a rookie and your Generalized statement that "Rex is playing a rookie & I don't think Rex has ever lost to a rookie QB. In fact he eats them up." is about as stupid as can be. Loss of points for credibility. 

You once again make another incorrect & generalized statement that "I don't think Rex has ever lost to a rookie QB." I provide two examples demonstrating you are wrong in making that statement. QB Rookies Wilson & Bridgewater DID defeat Rex and Tannehill was NOT benched, but left early due to injury in the 2nd Qtr and was already up 13-0 against the supposed vaunted defense coached by Rex that you laud so much. :rolleyes:

There is NO indication that the 2016 Bills defense will be superior to the 2012 Jets defense (ranked 20th) and the 2014 Jets defense (ranked 24th) coming off a year where they ranked 15th under Rex after FREEFALLING from 4th overall in 2014 without Rex. 

You spew wrong-@$$ information which creates completely misguided projections and false prophecies. 

et tu il Montsro di' Cookie?

4571231-2792561597-Cooki.png

We will see how it plays out in a couple of months. I've made my thoughts known & so have you, although you called me ignorant. I guess you believe Belichick always drafts GREAT QBS.

8 hours ago, Jetster said:

We will see how it plays out in a couple of months. I've made my thoughts known & so have you, although you called me ignorant. I guess you believe Belichick always drafts GREAT QBS.

I DID NOT CALL YOU ignorant, I called your stupid, illogical, and incorrect statementS WRONG. There is a difference, but as we all know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

Your FALSE thoughts that Garrapalo is a "rookie QB" and that Rex Ryan has never "Lost to a Rookie." ARE INCORRECT THOUGHTS that do not need to be known by the greater public for it merely makes people stupider due to reading your false statements. 

Yes, let it play out in a couple of months. 

On 7/4/2016 at 9:54 AM, PatsFanTX said:

Put the crack pipe down

Pats will win 12-14 games just like they do every season.

I don't wish injuries on anyone but a 39 year old coming in cold 5 games into the season is just asking for trouble. 

Maybe you're going to need to pick up the crack pipe after the old man never quite recovers the same. 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:35 AM, Jetster said:

Tannyhill owns the Pats. Look it up, this guy just plays well vs them for some reason. Again, with no pass rush, BB has to rush his LBs, Collins & Hightower, Tannyhill has the scrambling ability to make them pay. Fins defense plays just good enough vs the inexperienced backup.

Orly?

His record is 3-5.  Not exactly "owns".  

He has had good games, but owns is nto a word I would use. 

11 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Orly?

His record is 3-5.  Not exactly "owns".  

He has had good games, but owns is nto a word I would use. 

Owns in a "lately" sense. 3-5 vs the Pats compared to other QBs in this division is pretty good. I see Landry really stepping up his game in 2016. He'll be a problem for the Pats D in that 1st matchup, especially if Jimmy G struggles a bit. For some strange reason Tannyhill plays pretty confidently against the Pats. I think he gets comfortable scrambling since they don't have any real speedy closers. Get the edge, past Ninkovich & it's usually a decent gain. Now take the Chandler Jones speed threat away & replace him with the lumbering & injury prone Chris Long and Tannyhill will bide his time to find open WRs.

On 7/4/2016 at 8:40 PM, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

when the Brady era ends I hope you've got the balls to still post here about your Pats*. Then again with Brady and his "miracle diet" that might not be for another 10 years. Amazing fountain of youth Brady's diet of special Kale and mustard greens...

Nah, he'll be Buc's fan Tex then, and posting on a Saints board

On 7/4/2016 at 6:26 PM, PatsFanTX said:

latest?cb=20140630165642

dear patsfantx,..................................................... YOU ^ ^  really need to get out more  :rolleyes: 

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 2:35 PM, Jetster said:

Owns in a "lately" sense. 3-5 vs the Pats compared to other QBs in this division is pretty good. I see Landry really stepping up his game in 2016. He'll be a problem for the Pats D in that 1st matchup, especially if Jimmy G struggles a bit. For some strange reason Tannyhill plays pretty confidently against the Pats. I think he gets comfortable scrambling since they don't have any real speedy closers. Get the edge, past Ninkovich & it's usually a decent gain. Now take the Chandler Jones speed threat away & replace him with the lumbering & injury prone Chris Long and Tannyhill will bide his time to find open WRs.

Even then, the Phins are only 2-2 over the last two years.  One win, the final game of last season, I do not know what Belichick was thinking (something like 20 runs and 4 passes in the first half), but he threw that game.  The other was the opening win in 2014 when the Patriots looked like a possible 2-6 team the first month.

Only the Cardinals looks close to a guaranteed loss.  I am not saying the Patriots are going to steamroll the Phins, Texans and Jills.   IMHO they can win a couple of ugly games out of the first four.  I could see 2-2 and a game out of first.

24 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Even then, the Phins are only 2-2 over the last two years.  One win, the final game of last season, I do not know what Belichick was thinking (something like 20 runs and 4 passes in the first half), but he threw that game.  The other was the opening win in 2014 when the Patriots looked like a possible 2-6 team the first month.

Only the Cardinals looks close to a guaranteed loss.  I am not saying the Patriots are going to steamroll the Phins, Texans and Jills.   IMHO they can win a couple of ugly games out of the first four.  I could see 2-2 and a game out of first.

It all depends on if Osweiller is the real deal for the texans. That defense is brutal for any qb to go up against let alone an inexperienced one. 

Rex will be chomping at the bit for a chance to redeem himself in buffalo, I am sure he will try to make this game a statement game for his team by overpumping up his players leading to them being  blown out the following week.

Anyone can beat the dolphins, there just not a good team.

3 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

So you see the Bills starting out at 3-1?

Certainly won't be the Jets or Phins.

When Brady was suspended again and everyone in JN started losing their proverbial $hit, I looked at the schedules and they are all brutal.  Phins/Celveland is the only thing close to a gimme, but who knows what RG3 might bring.

I think the Jills could beat the Ravens, Jets and Patriots.  I would not bet any money on it though. 

I could see the division all 2-2 or less if Brady is suspended.

Archived