Gronk not 100%

Integrity28

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

So Bennett will have 10 receptions for 145 yards and 2 TDs

Martellus Bennett does not like contact. Cards will be all over the place on Sunday Night Football. Jimmy G will be throwing Edelman some suicide balls & we all know Julian is a couple more concussions from retirement.

Solder rarely makes it through a full game anymore, the Pats defense is rarely tested down the field like the Cardinals will. If Belichick takes this ragtag bunch to Arizona & comes away with a win I have to believe he's a voodoo priest or the best cheater in the history of cheating.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Not willing to chalk it up to a loss just because Gronk isn't in there.  Arizona is an incredibly tough matchup but even a limited Gronk + Martellus Bennett is an effective duo at TE.

What do you not understand about trolling Pats fans, twinkle dick?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Sheesh.... you guys apparently need a neon sign for when I troll the Pats trolls. Read this defeatist crap... Let them get trolled.. Dopey Jet fans.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

What do you not understand about trolling Pats fans, twinkle dick?

My bad carry on.  F*ck the cheating Pats.

This ******* site. You'll argue about our damn #2 QB without coming up for air for 4 months, but then, on the cusp of the season starting... when it's time to troll our resident moron Pat fans... what do you do? 

Poop in your own mouths.

Just now, rillo said:

Smokescreen 

Cheating 101. I agree.

It wouldn't be a Patriots game if it didn't have at least 3 layers of cheating to it.

Layer 1: injury list subterfuge

Layer 2: offensive line is going to hold on every play

Layer 3: Chandler Jones is a mole, who has been feeding Belish*t**** info all summer

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Well, I got Bennett on my fantasy team. Time to start him over Jordan Reed? :)

My expert advice is to drop him, because I read today Brady and Bennett have great chemistry, and that jealous gheymofag Jules is probably going to burn him alive in his bed tonight.

2 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

ha ha...this is your franchise and you THINK you are trolling any pat fans..

lol!!! This ish writes itself on here!!

sanchez211.gif

Actually he no longer plays for the Jets. Nobody trolls your football team they troll the rabid insecurity of Pat fans.  The need to come here and defend that successful string  of cheating to win. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I think ghost in Pads is adorable how he comes here and tells us he cant be trolled but only shows up for these type of thread.  LOL

He's easier to troll than, well... I'm not allowed to speak their names anymore. But yea.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually he no longer plays for the Jets. Nobody trolls your football team they troll the rabid insecurity of Pat fans.  The need to come here and defend that successful string  of cheating to win. 

ha ha do you really want me to use a more up to date gif... 

come on...too easy "The Crusher" and I actually like you..and whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel good, you and the other clown go right ahead.

Archived