No Home Field Advantage Today

isired

Raven fans were all over the place for the first ever game at our new Stadium in 2010.
I was there, don't remember that, but I could be wrong. Don't ever remember anything like Seattle this year, maybe a Raiders Sunday Night game during 3-13 or 1-15 but the stadium was half empty so it still didn't seem like that many.
I spoke with an acquaintance from Baltimore last night who is a season ticket holder and is part of a significantly sized tailgate down there and he said his whole crew came up on Sunday for the Giants game and wouldn't be making the trip again. 
I think they'll be 5-10k baltimore fans, but not as many as there could be because it's back to back weeks.  
Makes sense, I know a Ravens fan that is doing the same, didn't think of that. Even more so shows that if there are a lot of Ravens fans, they probably didn't pay big $$.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Neighbor just walks over asks how are you feeling is everything ok if you're up to it you can have the 4 tickets to Sundays Jets game.

My reply I really appreciate the offer but id rather sit this season out as long as the bearded bum and the moron head coach are part of this team. 

He laughs and says me too looks like they will go on TicketMaster along with the rest of the season we can sit home and be miserable together where the beer is cheaper and theres no line to the bathroom. 

a5178a27ca7730d0ab98a6cc5509ac41.jpg

But wait, there's a really good chance you'll get to see this.

I mean, it's what you've waited for all year and now it may be here.  Don't miss it.

SAR I

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I was at the game when Byrd was injured I was also at the game he walked on the field.  Dennis Byrd deserves all that more but lets not use Dennis Byrd to get the fans back I'm  a lifelong diehard fan who bleeds green this season has been disastrous on and off the field. I endured the 1-15 season under Kotite stayed every game till the end I stayed to witness the Monday Night Miracle. i will remember Dennis Byrd for his heart he had as a player something many of the players dont have today. You enjoy the day at the stadium  dont judge others by their choices. 

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Public humiliation coming Sunday much well deserved hopefully Woody Johnson sees it and gets it.

No, actually, this is quite relevant.  I was at the Byrd injury game and the Byrd walk game too, and those meant something, those were important moments.

On the very night that the team honors their fallen comrade, Geno Smith pouts on the sidelines and throws a childish, selfish, me-first, anti-team fit like a coward.

And on the very first game that the team honors their fallen comrade at home, joewilly12 will sit on his couch and put down other Jets fans for their loyalty.

Both men, both reactions, completely shameful.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, actually, this is quite relevant.  I was at the Byrd injury game and the Byrd walk game too, and those meant something, those were important moments.

On the very night that the team honors their fallen comrade, Geno Smith pouts on the sidelines and throws a childish, selfish, me-first, anti-team fit like a coward.

And on the very first game that the team honors their fallen comrade at home, joewilly12 will sit on his couch and put down other Jets fans for their loyalty.

SAR I

The team comes out flatter than a pancake. I guess that leadership stuff from the old rubik's cube beard guy is vastly overrated. 

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

The team comes out flatter than a pancake. I guess that leadership stuff from the old rubik's cube beard guy is vastly overrated. 

Agreed.  It runs much deeper and much longer than Fitzpatrick has been in the league, unfortunately.  Goes back to Herman Edwards, continued through Eric Mangini, reached its apex with Rex Ryan,  rears it's ugly head with Todd Bowles.  Something about the culture of this team no-shows at the worst possible moments.  Big games, fourth quarter, they just don't care, they just don't want it bad enough.

Remember, the key criminals who didn't get off the bus for the AFC Championship Game in Pittsburgh and fell behind 23-0 before you finished your first beer are still on the team, still manning the middle, still pretending to be great leaders, great warriors.  You want to talk leadership, get Darrelle Revis, David Harris, and Nick Mangold to tell you why this keeps happening. 

SAR I

45 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Nope no couch probably a local sports bar where the wings are out of this world hopefully the Dr clears me to have a few beers. You will be there that's assurance knowing there will be real dedicated fans amongst the Raven masse. Enjoy the game SAR I and the tailgate if you choose to partake in one.

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Eloquently put, SAR I. I lold 

The Jets have to dig deep into their pockets and grab a pair of balls and come out Sunday with a sense of urgency and a fighting mentality. Compared to having balls like raisins and a I'm on vacation mentality.

Archived