Can we start a petition??? Seriously???

Freemanm

Is there anyway we can start a petition to get Fitzpatrick off the field for good beginning next game? I would be mad about yet another redzone INT, but at this point, I'm not surprised by them anymore. FITZ SUCKS!!!!!!!!! What will it take to drill that through Bowles' head? The guy is probably the biggest redzone choke artist of all time. 

This team isn't going to make the postseason so sit Fitz and let's see what the youngsters can do. Fitz has more INTs then TDs which doesn't cut by any measure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

Is there anyway we can start a petition to get Fitzpatrick off the field for good beginning next game? I would be mad about yet another redzone INT, but at this point, I'm not surprised by them anymore. FITZ SUCKS!!!!!!!!! What will it take to drill that through Bowles' head? The guy is probably the biggest redzone choke artist of all time. 

Say what you want about Fitz' interceptions, but what about the play calling? Jets were successful running the ball in the first half and were balanced. The second half Forte gained 19 yards and had no more than five touches in the second half as Gailey COMPLETELY ABANDONED the run game in favor of a guy who wasn't exactly lighting it up. He missed a wide open Brandon Marshall on the end line one play before throwing interception with not ONE Jets WR in that half of the end zone. Chan Gailey has got to go, and right away.

13 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Billboards seem to work well

Yes, it should now read fire entire coaching staff and cut Fitz. I'd rather have Powell as 3rd string QB. I can't stand the sight either of these losers.

Another thing would be have half empty stadiums for the rest of the home games. That seems to resonate with Woody

1 hour ago, Ex-Rex said:

Say what you want about Fitz' interceptions, but what about the play calling? Jets were successful running the ball in the first half and were balanced. The second half Forte gained 19 yards and had no more than five touches in the second half as Gailey COMPLETELY ABANDONED the run game in favor of a guy who wasn't exactly lighting it up. He missed a wide open Brandon Marshall on the end line one play before throwing interception with not ONE Jets WR in that half of the end zone. Chan Gailey has got to go, and right away.

I absolutely agree with every word you said. Galley is the coaching equivalent of Suckpatrick. Get rid of them both. I'd take Paul Hackett back at this point.

13 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

I absolutely agree with every word you said. Galley is the coaching equivalent of Suckpatrick. Get rid of them both. I'd take Paul Hackett back at this point.

woodie took extra doses of tiger testosterone and super strength minoxidil supplements today & went totally batsh*t and called the 2nd half from his gold embossed guest luxury suite.  that was the real problem. of course he doesn't actually know the names of any plays but screamed out instructions on the order of "phuck those phin phuckers now!" etc which is all that fitz heard in his helmet when in the red zone. so chan and bowles are blameless and mac went out to get more coffee.

Archived