Oline. It's where you start a rebuild

sirlancemehlot

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

i think Macc has done decent job so far...sure some things have not worked out but you could come up with similar list for every GM in league.  At the time of all the moves I was maybe surprised at some but they have been rational.

in his limited time here.   He was hired late that 1st year and had to work that draft through with TB and all the others he soon let go after so I'd say he is about 1 and 1 half off-season to judge.  With that small set I think he has done as one can expect.

i agreed with the Clady deal thought that was worth risk and it's not like they grow on trees LTs.

he did draft that OL in 1st draft they cut but again that was not his team.

he found Wesley which was a score.

Shell looks like a keeper so yes he did address Breno situation.

lock up winters? Please.....he is worth more as a comp pick time to either go with Dakota or move on from both

he has more work to do obviously just like almost every other team in league

as far as his drafting goes.  I have been super pleased and I know I'm in minority when I say the Hack pick was a good one.  He has not only done well picking into 7th round but has done unbelievably well with udfa.  His only miss so far was that OL they cut.  I think jury still out on Devin Smith and Hack..if no for Robbie Anderson we would probably have better idea on Smith by now but that is good problem to have.

anywho I know you do not agree with any of this and neither of what we say means anything anyway but we shall see in year or 2 who was right.

I admit I only gave this a quick skim, but from what I read, basically none of this is true:

• Most of his moves/transactions have been bad ones. He has picked up some obviously good players, but most of his transactions proved bad/misguided within a year (if it even took that long).
  • He did not get hired late into the offseason. He was officially hired on January 14th, and the regular season didn't end until late at night on January 4th. That is not late.
  • He did not have to work through that first draft with Bradway, since he fired Bradway in January.
  • He does not draft well picking into the 7th round so much as he seems to have done comparatively well in the 7th round. The several rounds prior to 7, not so much.

Where do people get these ideas from? If it's pure optimism of the team we all root for, I can accept that, but these things you've stated are just factually untrue.

Saying things like the jury is out on players who have been terrible pickups so far (e.g. Devin Smith) is disingenuous, since you don't temper your comments for those who seem good pickups so far (e.g. Anderson). There's no, "Well Anderson seems good so far, but he's just a rookie so I won't make any positive judgments about him for at least his first 3 seasons." 

He has done a decidedly poor job as the Jets GM. That he inherited a cruddy team is irrelevant, since I take for granted that, unless the prior GM simply retired, virtually all new GM hires walk into such scenarios.

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

I admit I only gave this a quick skim, but from what I read, basically none of this is true:

• Most of his moves/transactions have been bad ones. He has picked up some obviously good players, but most of his transactions proved bad/misguided within a year (if it even took that long).
  • He did not get hired late into the offseason. He was officially hired on January 14th, and the regular season didn't end until late at night on January 4th. That is not late.
  • He did not have to work through that first draft with Bradway, since he fired Bradway in January.
  • He does not draft well picking into the 7th round so much as he seems to have done comparatively well in the 7th round. The several rounds prior to 7, not so much.

Where do people get these ideas from? If it's pure optimism of the team we all root for, I can accept that, but these things you've stated are just factually untrue.

Saying things like the jury is out on players who have been terrible pickups so far (e.g. Devin Smith) is disingenuous, since you don't temper your comments for those who seem good pickups so far (e.g. Anderson). There's no, "Well Anderson seems good so far, but he's just a rookie so I won't make any positive judgments about him for at least his first 3 seasons." 

He has done a decidedly poor job as the Jets GM. That he inherited a cruddy team is irrelevant, since I take for granted that, unless the prior GM simply retired, virtually all new GM hires walk into such scenarios.

I not bother read ur dribble either...have good day

9 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I not bother read ur dribble either...have good day

Rofl. I did mostly read yours, and responded to individual parts.

I will accept this post as your admission of defeat.

You now know how your reasons - like saying he was hired late in the offseason and was therefore saddled with Terry Bradway for his first draft - were demonstrably false statements that aren't subject to opinion.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Rofl. I did mostly read yours, and responded to individual parts.

I will accept this post as your admission of defeat.

You now know how your reasons - like saying he was hired late in the offseason and was therefore saddled with Terry Bradway for his first draft - were demonstrably false statements that aren't subject to opinion.

Lol if that gets you through your day 

12 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

My day hardly revolves around you. But it's obvious you are hiding from a by-point response to your own false statements by deflecting.

What about me, Junior? You didn't squash my optimism like you promised.

If anything, I woke up even MORE optimistic.

59 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

My day hardly revolves around you. But it's obvious you are hiding from a by-point response to your own false statements by deflecting.

Last word freak huh and won't let go...ok...Everything I said was true.  

TB may have left in Jan but next year draft starts in April after this year draft.  Macc did not have a team assembled until after his 1st draft

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-randylangefb/Jets-Reorganize-College-Scouting-Staff/a00a900e-1363-44fe-8a2c-bbe6cdbb4bc1

i didn't read rest of your dribble

2 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

Last word freak huh and won't let go...ok...Everything I said was true.  

TB may have left in Jan but next year draft starts in April after this year draft.  Macc did not have a team assembled until after his 1st draft

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-randylangefb/Jets-Reorganize-College-Scouting-Staff/a00a900e-1363-44fe-8a2c-bbe6cdbb4bc1

i didn't read rest of your dribble

Everything you said was most definitely not true. You even just regurgitated one of those blatantly false statements here, as Bradway had nothing to do with his first draft.

Maccagnan had his own notes from his own underling scouts from the entire season, being the head scout for the Texans for the entirety of that 2014 season. Stop looking for pathetic excuses for him. I'll even grant him the intelligence for knowing what his own scouts had gathered and wanted the info from a 2nd group from the Jets. It's free info. You, for some reason, want to pretend he was just sitting around in his prior job with his thumb up his ass, doing nothing.

He has no valid excuses.

With the Jets draft history of drafting players coming off injury red flag those players in the early rounds and that includes a guy like Fourrnett. Forget about the so called reach if there is a plug and play Tackle right or left Guard or Center grab him. For me no plug and play is a reach. As much as I believe in drafting BPA with as many holes as he Jets are showing drafting for stability should be a main objective 

I was very impressed with Shell against Miami. Hopefully can be a starter, but we'll need to bring in someone or just have Qvale and Ijalana compete with shell for the spot. 

Ive been impressed with Wesley Johnson all year. 

Re-sign winters. 

Sign whichever under 30 tackles are available in FA.

Draft tackle(s) within the first three rounds. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So was it a bad idea to draft Leonard Wiliams over Brandon Scherff? (I haven't followed the Redskins btw so not sure how well Scherff is doing)

No, Williams is a much better player.  The Redskins would do a do over in a second imo.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Everything you said was most definitely not true. You even just regurgitated one of those blatantly false statements here, as Bradway had nothing to do with his first draft.

Maccagnan had his own notes from his own underling scouts from the entire season, being the head scout for the Texans for the entirety of that 2014 season. Stop looking for pathetic excuses for him. I'll even grant him the intelligence for knowing what his own scouts had gathered and wanted the info from a 2nd group from the Jets. It's free info. You, for some reason, want to pretend he was just sitting around in his prior job with his thumb up his ass, doing nothing.

He has no valid excuses.

Lol ok.  So let me get this straight

when he fired TB they had a dumpster fire and burned the 1000 files and reports authored by him and his scouts with position coach evaluations and background checks on all possible players jets were looking at to fit their system

further with no coaching staff in place Macc did everything himself 

further he then stole all Houston intel and used that to draft

gotcha

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So was it a bad idea to draft Leonard Wiliams over Brandon Scherff? (I haven't followed the Redskins btw so not sure how well Scherff is doing)

When did the Jets do that? 

Food for thought: there's no evidence that Maccagnan would have still taken Williams if Scherf was also still on the board. He was clearly trying to trade the pick away when Williams fell to him.

3 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Lol ok.  So let me get this straight

when he fired TB they had a dumpster fire and burned the 1000 files and reports authored by him and his scouts with position coach evaluations and background checks on all possible players jets were looking at to fit their system

further with no coaching staff in place Macc did everything himself 

further he then stole all Houston intel and used that to draft

gotcha

What are you talking about? I am crediting him with keeping around the prior Jets staff, presuming he did have such research from his own scouts, and wanted to augment that with freebie notes from the Jets' staff. He did bring in his own senior people when he dumped MT & others, so he had that as well.

You are suggesting something preposterous: despite acting as the Texans' head scout, he had no notes for the 2014 season's prospects. A big, empty looseleaf binder. All he had at his disposal was the incumbent Jets' staff notes. That's not even realistic.

You are painting him as having a handicap he simply didn't have.

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

What are you talking about? I am crediting him with keeping around the prior Jets staff, presuming he did have such research from his own scouts, and wanted to augment that with freebie notes from the Jets' staff. He did bring in his own senior people when he dumped MT & others, so he had that as well.

You are suggesting something preposterous: despite acting as the Texans' head scout, he had no notes for the 2014 season's prospects. A big, empty looseleaf binder. All he had at his disposal was the incumbent Jets' staff notes. That's not even realistic.

You are painting him as having a handicap he simply didn't have.

Ohhh I see he had a notebook and the internet....makes perfect sense now everything you saying thanks for enlightening me

hey I wonder if he uses fanspeak maybe the premium edition?

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Scherff was actually a very solid pick.  As with all OL, he's continuing to develop, but he's been a mauler in the run game and solid at pass protection.  They've got him at guard currently but I think he'll project at RT in the next couple of years.  Either way, he's a decade-plus player.  The question is whether he was a higher value to the Redskins than was Williams at the time.  They were concerned with keeping a very expensive QB upright and healthy--so Scherff was the right pick for them.  Doubt they'd take Williams in a redo simply because he's a bigger immediate impact player.  This is where BAP is flawed.  Value to the team has to override individual value.  Going BAP at all costs can leave you with Williams, Richardson, Snacks and Wilkerson, and no offensive line talent, and no money to spend in FA to replenish the teams holes.

4 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

Ohhh I see he had a notebook and the internet....makes perfect sense now everything you saying thanks for enlightening me

hey I wonder if he uses fanspeak maybe the premium edition?

Tell me more about how the lead scout of an NFL team knew next to nothing about the current draft class, and how this handicapped him 3 months after said season ended, or any of the other made-up facts you listed.

He's really just not good. Not so far.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Tell me more about how the lead scout of an NFL team knew next to nothing about the current draft class, and how this handicapped him 3 months after said season ended, or any of the other made-up facts you listed.

He's really just not good. Not so far.

Lol you are too much...I actually posted a link to facts on how he didn't have his OWN team in place until after his 1st draft.  You on the other hand are making up your own assumptions about how he and everyone else in the world (apparently) do things and calling them facts.  Yet you have no clue how things were actually done.

but I am ok with 1st draft like I said in 1st post.  I actually wanted them to draft Petty in the 2nd.  So as far as I am concerned Macc has done a good job so far given all circumstances and with his 2nd draft we now see what HIS team is capable of.  Say what you will about both his drafts the facts are every one of his picks thru the 7 th round is contributing.  Add to that the 3 diamonds in rough his new team brought on in Anderson, marshal, and number 97 on IR right now who I think was a steal.  Not to mention both 7 th round picks in Peale and Simon looking real good.  So spare me your coulda woulda shoulda BS.

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

Lol you are too much...I actually posted a link to facts on how he didn't have his OWN team in place until after his 1st draft.  You on the other hand are making up your own assumptions about how he and everyone else in the world (apparently) do things and calling them facts.  Yet you have no clue how things were actually done.

but I am ok with 1st draft like I said in 1st post.  I actually wanted them to draft Petty in the 2nd.  So as far as I am concerned Macc has done a good job so far given all circumstances and with his 2nd draft we now see what HIS team is capable of.  Say what you will about both his drafts the facts are every one of his picks thru the 7 th round is contributing.  Add to that the 3 diamonds in rough his new team brought on in Anderson, marshal, and number 97 on IR right now who I think was a steal.  Not to mention both 7 th round picks in Peale and Simon looking real good.  So spare me your coulda woulda shoulda BS.

You are baselessly (and preposterously) presuming he had an empty notebook, like he wasn't scouting all these players with scouts underneath him all season long. It makes zero rational sense. Zero.

There was no reason to fire any of the "little" scouts until after the draft, nor hire any new ones, since there's no one left to scout: the college football season is over. He already had his compilations for the 2014 season before the Jets hired him. 

If not, you should be terrified of the thought of him as the GM. 

Mike. Macccagnan. Was. Not. Left. To. Just. Rely. Upon. Inherited. Jets. Scouts. For. The. 2015. Draft. Like. Some. Type. Of. Victim. Of. Circumstance.  This. Is. Absurd. Fiction. 

10 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

You are baselessly (and preposterously) presuming he had an empty notebook, like he wasn't scouting all these players with scouts underneath him all season long. It makes zero rational sense. Zero.

There was no reason to fire any of the "little" scouts until after the draft, nor hire any new ones, since there's no one left to scout: the college football season is over. He already had his compilations for the 2014 season before the Jets hired him. 

If not, you should be terrified of the thought of him as the GM. 

Mike. Macccagnan. Was. Not. Left. To. Just. Rely. Upon. Inherited. Jets. Scouts. For. The. 2015. Draft. Like. Some. Type. Of. Victim. Of. Circumstance.  This. Is. Absurd. Fiction. 

Lol let it go man...you are now making up things to argue about...I never said he or anyone had any empty notebooks lol.  What's preposterous is you trying insinuate Macc came here with Houston notebook to draft for the jets and their schemes.  Here is a guy getting the job opportunity of his life , given a whole staff and complex at jet facility to manage a 1 billion dollar business which btw his main job happens 1x a year and you trying to make it seem like he did not use TB resources because he has his notebook...give it a rest...I'm done.

4 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Lol let it go man...you are now making up things to argue about...I never said he or anyone had any empty notebooks lol.  What's preposterous is you trying insinuate Macc came here with Houston notebook to draft for the jets and their schemes.  Here is a guy getting the job opportunity of his life , given a whole staff and complex at jet facility to manage a 1 billion dollar business which btw his main job happens 1x a year and you trying to make it seem like he did not use TB resources because he has his notebook...give it a rest...I'm done.

Nope. You literally think Maccagnan - head scout of the Texans for the entirety of the 2014 season - came to the Jets with nothing. No scouting reports of his own or from his underlings, whom he was surely talking with every week all season long. You believe he was just a fool with a job title, some blank notebook paper, and a coffee cup. Ditto the upper management people he hired to replace Bradway & others.

No rational person could possibly believe this lunacy.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Nope. You literally think Maccagnan - head scout of the Texans for the entirety of the 2014 season - came to the Jets with nothing. No scouting reports of his own or from his underlings, whom he was surely talking with every week all season long. You believe he was just a fool with a job title, some blank notebook paper, and a coffee cup. Ditto the upper management people he hired to replace Bradway & others.

No rational person could possibly believe this lunacy.

I never once said he came with nothing..you are now making up things to argue about.  I like Macc he was what I wanted them to fire idziot for...a scout type that lived out of his car.  I think it is lunacy not to use all the resources the jets complex had to offer at the time.  both team have different drafting priorities, roster needs, etc... he could not simply take all his work from Houston and draft for the jets.  And I am sure houston knew he was leaving soon so may not have let him in on all intel and even if they did he does not seem the type to screw over his old boss and colleges in Houston

but again this is all going off on a huge tangent from my original post

Also look at Raiders sending three of their lineman to pro-bowl. Granted I believe they bought them all in free agency over past couple of years (Donald Penn, Hudson, Osemele). Either way I think o-line is the way to go. Unfortunately this is probably the first year in a while there will not be a O-lineman drafted in the top 5 or even the top 10 possibly. So looks like we'll have to use that bad luck 2nd rounder on one most likely. 

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

I never once said he came with nothing..you are now making up things to argue about.  I like Macc he was what I wanted them to fire idziot for...a scout type that lived out of his car.  I think it is lunacy not to use all the resources the jets complex had to offer at the time.  both team have different drafting priorities, roster needs, etc... he could not simply take all his work from Houston and draft for the jets.  And I am sure houston knew he was leaving soon so may not have let him in on all intel and even if they did he does not seem the type to screw over his old boss and colleges in Houston

but again this is all going off on a huge tangent from my original post

By mocking the idea that he'd come in with notes on prospects he was responsible for scouting all season long, I am left to presume you think he had no such scouting reports when he got here.

What do you mean Houston wouldn't let him have that intel? Where to you get these baseless fantasy/conspiracy scenarios from? He was the lead scout; he already had all of this unless he was a disorganized clod all season long in 2014 (and from 2013 as well, since he surely saw/scouted these players as sophomores/juniors as well).

Your original post was similarly ridiculous: he was not hired late (as you stated) and did not rely upon Terry Bradway for his drafting (as you stated). He has also made more bad moves than good ones, and his biggest splashes have all been failures by year 2 at the latest. He's pissed away a full year's worth of draft picks by trading them away for ultra-short term veterans they now want gone in favor of cap space.

Maybe the scouts he sends out to the individual schools should be the co-GMs instead of Maccagnan, since you feel he's so useless without them you want to mulligan his entire first draft class. Never mind that this would inadvertently also credit those he fired for his only obviously above-average draft pick in 2 years (Williams). Presumbly you must credit that selection to the incumbent Jets scouts, no? Or do you want to credit Maccagnan for the 2015 picks you think are good, and blame incumbent Jets scouts for the ones that look pretty bad so far? I sense I know the answer to that question.

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

By mocking the idea that he'd come in with notes on prospects he was responsible for scouting all season long, I am left to presume you think he had no such scouting reports when he got here.

What do you mean Houston wouldn't let him have that intel? Where to you get these baseless fantasy/conspiracy scenarios from? He was the lead scout; he already had all of this unless he was a disorganized clod all season long in 2014 (and from 2013 as well, since he surely saw/scouted these players as sophomores/juniors as well).

Your original post was similarly ridiculous: he was not hired late (as you stated) and did not rely upon Terry Bradway for his drafting (as you stated). He has also made more bad moves than good ones, and his biggest splashes have all been failures by year 2 at the latest. He's pissed away a full year's worth of draft picks by trading them away for ultra-short term veterans they now want gone in favor of cap space.

Maybe the scouts he sends out to the individual schools should be the co-GMs instead of Maccagnan, since you feel he's so useless without them you want to mulligan his entire first draft class. Never mind that this would inadvertently also credit those he fired for his only obviously above-average draft pick in 2 years (Williams). Presumbly you must credit that selection to the incumbent Jets scouts, no? Or do you want to credit Maccagnan for the 2015 picks you think are good, and blame incumbent Jets scouts for the ones that look pretty bad so far? I sense I know the answer to that question.

Give me a break you have absolutely no facts and your making all your assumptions out to be facts.  What is ridiculous is your never ending hindsight armchair know it all BS.  Facts are I like Macc, think he has done good job so far, believe he had to use TB reports for his 1st draft and despite all I am happy with all the outcome so far.  I am excited to see what comes out of this next draft and udfa class...go ahead and be the 2 old guys from the muppets for the rest of your life so you may heckle the world.

11 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Give me a break you have absolutely no facts and your making all your assumptions out to be facts.  What is ridiculous is your never ending hindsight armchair know it all BS.  Facts are I like Macc, think he has done good job so far, believe he had to use TB reports for his 1st draft and despite all I am happy with all the outcome so far.  I am excited to see what comes out of this next draft and udfa class...go ahead and be the 2 old guys from the muppets for the rest of your life so you may heckle the world.

Are you serious?

You: Maccagnan was hired late in the season. 

Me: that is factually incorrect

You: Maccagnan had to do his first draft relying upon Terry Bradway.

Me: that is factually incorrect.

You: Maccagnan had to use TB reports for his 1st draft

Me: there is no factual basis for this fantasy made-up scenario.

You: "Facts" = I like Macc. He's done a good job so far. I am happy with all the outcomes so far and look forward to more.

Me: those are opinions, not facts

22 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Are you serious?

You: Maccagnan was hired late in the season. 

Me: that is factually incorrect

You: Maccagnan had to do his first draft relying upon Terry Bradway.

Me: that is factually incorrect.

You: Maccagnan had to use TB reports for his 1st draft

Me: there is no factual basis for this fantasy made-up scenario.

You: Facts = I like Macc. He's done a good job so far. I am happy with all the outcomes so far and look forward to more.

Me: those are opinions, not facts

Fact Jan is late in draft world ...teams starting working on next year draft soon after this year draft is over...so yes it was late for draft.

fact yes he did not fire all of TB scouts until after the draft.  Fact every team keeps 1000s of reports on every player and they were authored by TB fact..

fact every one of Macc draft picks are contributors except the 1 5 th round OL...most likely a TB report granted my opinion

fact Macc did not have fully assembled team until after his 1st draft

lets explore you fantasies 

you...Macc came here with his notebook of goodies which he used to perform 1st draft and did not look at the files which the jets no doubt had on 1000 players so could never have been influenced by TB..so where is the link to this gem

you ..Macc used his scout friends to garner who he should pick for jets...hmmm. I'm paraphrasing on that one cause I don't want to go back and read that again but something along those lines 

strange also how Macc drafted after 1st pick.....wr,olb,QB,ol,nt...inline with jets needs at the time

they had marshal and decker because he just traded but had no deep threat...draft devon

they had good dline...yet no pass rusher....maulden

they had Geno smith...nuff said get QB

aging line...get ol

snacks in contract year....get nt...

that seems like a very specific kind of lineup...hmmm was that in his notebook from Houston?

25 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Fact Jan is late in draft world ...teams starting working on next year draft soon after this year draft is over...so yes it was late for draft.

fact yes he did not fire all of TB scouts until after the draft.  Fact every team keeps 1000s of reports on every player and they were authored by TB fact..

fact every one of Macc draft picks are contributors except the 1 5 th round OL...most likely a TB report granted my opinion

lets explore you fantasies 

you...Macc came here with his notebook of goodies which he used to perform 1st draft and did not look at the files which the jets no doubt had on 1000 players so could never have been influenced by TB..so where is the link to this gem

you ..Macc used his scout friends to garner who he should pick for jets...hmmm. I'm paraphrasing on that one cause I don't want to go back and read that again but something along those lines 

strange also how Macc drafted after 1st pick.....wr,olb,QB,ol,nt...inline with jets needs at the time

they had marshal and decker because he just traded but had no deep threat...draft devon

they had good dline...yet no pass rusher....maulden

they had Geno smith...nuff said get QB

aging line...get ol

snacks in contract year....get nt...

that seems like a very specific kind of lineup...hmmm was that in his notebook from Houston?

Uh, the regular season didn't end until January 4th. Do tell me what it is he missed out on in those 10 days. I would love to hear this next whopper of made-up things that didn't happen. The games were over and the combine wasn't for over another month, and pro days after that.

Also there is so much additional revisionist silliness in this post as well.

He could have re-signed Snacks when he was a RFA in 2015 and could only seriously negotiate with the Jets (since nobody was ponying up the 2nd round tag). MM instead decided to be a smartass and merely tag him with no extension. Then after another solid season, Harrison's price tag went way up and - since he'd blown through all the cap room he'd inherited - he let him hit free agency. Real forward thinking there.

Mauldin is a solution for pass rusher? He's a backup player taken in the middle of round 3.

They had Geno Smith so instead of trading up for the QB they should have, he took a 3rd DT-DE when the team already had 2 talented ones locked up for at least the next 2 years minimum. As a result of that non-move, he then used 4th and 7th round picks on Petty and a 2nd on Hackenberg. 

I don't even believe one could suggest this absurd rationale you're reaching for. That because he pigeonholed his picks to holes he left after FA, this therefore means they were players the Jets' scouts were focusing on? 

News flash: scouts will scout all players on all teams. They don't ignore good players because they aren't present need positions. Where would you get such a silly idea? These were HIS picks. If you want to pretend there is this fantasy where all these picks resulted only from input from Jets' scouts, then he likewise gets zero credit for his only top-level player drafted to date: Leonard Williams. The scouts he fired get credit for that selection according to you.

Archived