If you are watching this game you are into S & M

CobraVerde

I'm just so over it right now..It used to be like some type of badge of honor I wore as a Jet fan...knowing I've stuck with the sh--- organization - 

But it's really not fun anymore....There's really no hope right now..nothing to even look forward to..

Heck, right now I'm still watching Ryan F-in Fitzpatrick

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm just so over it right now..It used to be like some type of badge of honor I wore as a Jet fan...knowing I've stuck with the sh--- organization - 

But it's really not fun anymore....There's really no hope right now..nothing to even look forward to..

Heck, right now I'm still watching Ryan F-in Fitzpatrick

I'm nothing but a glutton for punishment, but I do still hold onto a glimmer of hope... I think this team has some good young talent, when they decide to play... I think with the right offseason moves this team could be decent next year... If they even just 1/2 plug up a hole or two, they can be competitive... Not saying they're going 15-1 or something, but they can at least make some noise as a middle of the pack team... With the parity in the NFL after the top few teams, that's not the worst thing...

Archived