Josh McDaniels

JOJOTOWNSELL

Ben Volin of the Boston Globe expects Cheaters OC Josh McDaniels to land a head coaching job this offseason.
Per Volin, McDaniels "should have his choice of jobs" and is "likely to take one." We'd agree with this assessment, though being Bill Belichick's right-hand man in Foxboro isn't a bad gig either. McDaniels will likely be considered for the Jaguars' coaching vacancy and could be a candidate in Arizona if the Cardinals decide to move on from Bruce Arians. If McDaniels does accept a job elsewhere, it's unlikely he'd bolt to one of the Cheaters' rivals like the Colts or Jets. There's also a good chance that quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo would follow McDaniels to wherever he ends up coaching. 

Just now, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Ben Volin of the Boston Globe expects Cheaters OC Josh McDaniels to land a head coaching job this offseason.
Per Volin, McDaniels "should have his choice of jobs" and is "likely to take one." We'd agree with this assessment, though being Bill Belichick's right-hand man in Foxboro isn't a bad gig either. McDaniels will likely be considered for the Jaguars' coaching vacancy and could be a candidate in Arizona if the Cardinals decide to move on from Bruce Arians. If McDaniels does accept a job elsewhere, it's unlikely he'd bolt to one of the Cheaters' rivals like the Colts or Jets. There's also a good chance that quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo would follow McDaniels to wherever he ends up coaching. 

He ain't coming here 

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Josh McDaniels is calling plays for Tom Brady.  If Chan Gailey were calling plays for Tom Brady, he would be a hot HC candidate. 

True but aren't we all tired of the same old same old here 3rd and long we run a draw play, we get in the red zone we play for the FG enough already regardless of the QB and personnel nothing changes here we need drastic change. 

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

If this were a serious conversation about Woody spending money to go get a real and experienced head coach, we should be talking about Sean Payton.

I agree. I would only replace Bolwes with a proven HC. Coughlin, Payton, Gruden or Haughbaur..etc.  If Woody is just going to hire another coordinator, I would just as soon give Bowles a another season.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Disagree and money talks the head coaching opportunities are far and few between Josh McDaniels leaves NE he goes where he feels is right and the money is good. 

No, he goes where Belicheat lets him go.  

Also, Woody isn't firing Bowles so he can hire Josh ******* McDaniels.  This is the numbskull who drafted Tim Tebow to be his QB of the future.

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I agree. I would only replace Bolwes with a proven HC. Coughlin, Payton, Gruden or Haughbaur..etc.  If Woody is just going to hire another coordinator, I would just as soon give Bowles a another season.

Yeah I agree. Woody has gotten away will being mediocre while having the lowest paid coach in the league every year he has owned the team. Only chance of stopping this spiral down is to open up his wallet once and for all. Otherwise might as well keep Bowles and get used to the Cleveland Browns comparisons.

If we HAD to select a HC next year due to Bowle's release, then I'd go with Mac's original choice: Marrone. The fact he got the Jags to FINALLY play 4 quarters against a Tennessee team that NEEDED to win to retain playoff hope alive, it was IMPRESSIVE. 

Bring on Marrone. 

If Bowles stays & Arians is let go in Arz, then CAN CHAN! and sign up ol' Bruce.

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

If we HAD to select a HC next year due to Bowle's release, then I'd go with Mac's original choice: Marrone. The fact he got the Jags to FINALLY play 4 quarters against a Tennessee team that NEEDED to win to retain playoff hope alive, it was IMPRESSIVE. 

Bring on Marrone. 

If Bowles stays & Arians is let go in Arz, then CAN CHAN! and sign up ol' Bruce.

Arians and Bowles are supposed to be defensive geniuses yet both teams combined yesterday Cardinals and Jets gave up almost 100 points,no thanks to both. 

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

Bring on Marrone. 

Morrone would be my second choice to Payton, personally.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Arians and Bowles are supposed to be defensive geniuses yet both teams combined yesterday Cardinals and Jets gave up almost 100 points,no thanks to both. 

Arians is probably getting fired too. They both suck.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sean Payton would be the marquee coach but what would you give up to get him? Payton has had the luxury of having Brees as his QB we dont have a QB on the roster who is half as good as Brees. 

Reportedly the Saints are in financial trouble and would part ways with both. They reportedly would not ask a lot for Payton. So maybe a 4th? Maybe a 2nd for Brees? Use your picks and FA for OL and defense. Instantly fixed,

I also think Payton could succeed with other QB's. Brees was not Brees before he met Payton.

30 minutes ago, RSJ said:

If this were a serious conversation about Woody spending money to go get a real and experienced head coach, we should be talking about Sean Payton.

Payton is my number one choice....I would offer a Parcells-like trade for him.  

Mcdaniels i I could live with if Payton falls thru

2 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Payton is my number one choice....I would offer a parcels-like trade for him.  

Mcdaniels i I could live with if Payton falls thru

We totally agree on Payton.

I could live with McDaniels as the fall back. It's the same premise as Payton. Our defense has talent, our coaches are just morons. Bring in an Offensive HC and a good DC.

Marrone would be a fall back to both. Still worth dumping Bowles for by a million miles.

25 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Reportedly the Saints are in financial trouble and would part ways with both. They reportedly would not ask a lot for Payton. So maybe a 4th? Maybe a 2nd for Brees? Use your picks and FA for OL and defense. Instantly fixed,

I also think Payton could succeed with other QB's. Brees was not Brees before he met Payton.

Brees would feast with Decker,Marshall,Enunwa,Peake ASJ the others not so sure about. 

We would be a win now team with Hackenberg learning from Brees. 

Sounds like a good plan lets do it. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Brees would feast with Decker,Marshall,Enunwa,Peake ASJ the others not so sure about. 

We would be a win now team with Hackenberg learning from Brees. 

Sounds like a good plan lets do it. 

It makes complete sense. It's a perfect fit for this team.

Archived