EJ Manuel to start at QB for Bills

RSJ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I'm a Jets fan and I feel for you guys. The owner is a douche. I think even we will win with EJ playing QB for the Bills.

Doug Whaley has been pushing e.J. Manuel down our throats for the past 3 years.  It's time that Whaley owns up to the fact that he made a mistake his E.J.  choice.

2 hours ago, jeaniec said:

No.  It's the second mistake the Bills made this week.  The first was to fire Rex after 2 seasons.  

Trust me, firing Rex was the smartest thing the Bills could have done. I was very disappointed to see them give up on him so soon. My hope was by the time the Jets got their act together, Rex would still be there for the Jets to get two easy wins against Rex every year.

8 hours ago, drdetroit said:

He's also ten times the Qb $hitzpatrick your boy is

Ofcourse 10x 0 = 0

The difference my friend is I don't deny that Fitz sucked, and haven't since early in the season.

Geno simply sucks more (demonsteably so as even a casual look at their respective careers shows).

I don't have any fantasy about Fitz, he failed, and he's gone.

Reminding me I supported Fitz isn't an insult, he was and is better than Geno will ever be.

It's the Geno My Hero Fans who still think Geno should be retained, and should start here, that need a reality check.  Not me.

3 hours ago, jeaniec said:

Doug Whaley has been pushing e.J. Manuel down our throats for the past 3 years.  It's time that Whaley owns up to the fact that he made a mistake his E.J.  choice.

Seriously, I was absolutely stunned when the Bills took E J Manuel in the 1st round . If you saw that kid play at FSU, you would consider him a late last day to free agent pick up . Other than Jamarcus Russell and maybe my boy Hackenberg, it's hard press to find another QB who was less accurate  . My boy Hack had excuses for his play, but those other 2 guys were surrounded by NFL talent .

Seriously, I was absolutely stunned when the Bills took E J Manuel in the 1st round . If you saw that kid play at FSU, you would consider him a late last day to free agent pick up . Other than Jamarcus Russell and maybe my boy Hackenberg, it's hard press to find another QB who was less accurate  . My boy Hack had excuses for his play, but those other 2 guys were surrounded by NFL talent .

The Jets should be doing what the Bills are doing and start Hack this week.

I don't care if Fitz goes out there and throws 4 TD's and for over 400 yards. It means nothing. We gain nothing by Fitz starting this week. It makes no sense whatsoever.

It least in the previous weeks you had the hope of watching Bryce Petty play and show you something. With Petty out, and the CS refusal to play Hack, this game is unwatchable. It's the epitome of a "lets just get this season over with" type of game.

2 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Whaley needs to start showing Tyrod more respect.  Yes,  he still needs improvement but he continues to improve.  We need stop jumping ship and give our coaches and Q.B.'s a chance or we it will be another 17 years before we see the playoffs.

Archived