DPR

33 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Obv youre 100% right because Scum would never:

Lie

Backtrack

Lay off when getting pressured for a push

Give reads without reasoning.

Bail when getting heat

I still think Zander's defensiveness is scummy but these two items seem out of whack...could be new to the site...let me regroup...dunno.

32 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Is this like a read or irt to his character/personality?

Because this makes me think you think he's Scum

Again Chrja never gives a reason himself.

Just a general comment on a newcomer to these parts...your defensiveness more puzzling...

2 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Just went back to reread that sh*t fist from this morning since I'm on my laptop now.

Think Chjra is probably town.

Krak is maybe town.

JiF looks a little scummy.

Zander is still town but chasing bad leads early on.

unvote

2 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

JC also probably town

That's a lot more than I took away from it but I'll give you 2/5.

Honestly Dice seems wolfiest to me atm.  I'd say I'm more of a tone reader than an analyst which makes it hard for me to read people like 80, Crush, Pac, etc. right off the bat.  Also the weird bravado I can only attribute to the lack of pg13 rating on this board makes it difficult as well for some people I do know.  Not making excuses - I want to be transparent.

I honestly don't love Zander's reaction to chrjy and the zander/aj interaction was over the top imo but it's hard to believe w/w/w

2 minutes ago, Krak said:

Honestly Dice seems wolfiest to me atm.  I'd say I'm more of a tone reader than an analyst which makes it hard for me to read people like 80, Crush, Pac, etc. right off the bat.  Also the weird bravado I can only attribute to the lack of pg13 rating on this board makes it difficult as well for some people I do know.  Not making excuses - I want to be transparent.

I honestly don't love Zander's reaction to chrjy and the zander/aj interaction was over the top imo but it's hard to believe w/w/w

Sometimes harsh words cut through the fog better than others.

Zander is still probably town but he's got a terrible knack for over reacting in situations when it isn't necessary. My town read from you actually stems from your levelheadedness during that whole development early on.

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

Sometimes harsh words cut through the fog better than others.

Zander is still probably town but he's got a terrible knack for over reacting in situations when it isn't necessary. My town read from you actually stems from your levelheadedness during that whole development early on.

I'll say Dice's actions during that exchange were questionable. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Hi Krak.

The last time we played together, my wife was pregnant.

Now you've come back for the first time in over two years, and my wife is again pregnant.

Should I be asking for a paternity test?

Accept the blessing and question it not.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm not the epert on hunting with meta...with that said...I've never seen you this defensive for a vote.

Yeah that level of persistence on nothing is a thing he does as scum and it's not a bad look for you to note it.

Zander's a villager because in the like 7 page span of sh*tposting and nothingness that followed their spat he kept switching the game back to serious mode and sussing anyone he thought was dismissing or distracting from his case.

1 minute ago, Shad said:

Well last game I thought everyone here was a wolf and it turned out I was right.

Let's start there.

Maybe that's my problem.  I operate under the assumption everyone here is town and I'm always wrong.

Zander's approach to chrja legit looked pretty bad but I'll be surprised if he's not a villager.  We'll see where he goes from here.

chrja's playing a textbook POG/MU regular in a new environment village rand intro game and has no compelling reason to if he's a wolf.

6 minutes ago, Krak said:

Think he can't hide behind that?

It's more a progressive thing. If he's just throwing crap around all over the place that's a problem but it's been more sustained.

He's like a bull in a China shop. Our job is to be the savvy shop owner who spots the one trying to sneak the unbroken goods in their coat while the rest of the customers are too stunned by the mess to notice.

5 minutes ago, Shad said:

AJ's fine until he isn't.  I'll just be more vocal about calling it out immediately if I see it this time.

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Likewise friend.

That's nice, guys.

I'm just here to be read as town and make people say sh*t for smarter people to analyze.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Krak said:

I honestly thought you had some old beef which is why you voted me rather than trying to signal me.

Nah dude.  I was hoping you would have post this kind of post then.  Once we a established conversation I would insert another join us comment.  I really was just too spooked, did not want to give away my role.  The role PM stated many would look for signals...eventually AJ caught on, who was obvious in his own right.