Mahomes Breakdown

KRL

21 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The sh*t I post is real and the sh*t I post is the truth you cant handle the truth. You are a youngster you have no wisdom you have no history of being a fan of this team for that long.

The Catholic Church should replace the Act of Contrition with these joewilly12 bars

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, JiF said:

When I was growing up, my family always used to say this little rhyme whenever someone tried to insult us;

"Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".  It was cute, funny and so honestly true.  

I grew up thinking this was an extremely common saying but looking at this board and society in general, it's almost like nobody else has ever heard that saying.  Because here I am on a message board watching adults 50+ years old acting like a bunch of children getting offended by some bozo they've never met calling them a bad name. And then I think, all these creeps procreated and I guarantee you there part of the masses that say; "these damn millennial's, they're too sensitive.  This country is too politically correct.  Cant say anything anymore.  When I was growing up".   And I've always thought to myself,  these kids had to learn it from somewhere and would wonder where...and then I come to my favorite place on the interwbez and it all comes together.

God bless you JetNation! 

EAD you balloon knot

• Post of the Week 1