and now for something completely different rex ryan

rangerous

rex is now going to be a color commetator on espn.  what?  i guess everyone knew it was coming but given espn's drive to clean up their image they're hiring rex?  perfect place for him.  he could be the next madden but without the superbowl ring.  who will they pair him with?

Great ANOTHER reason to NOT watch that $hit network that has denigrated to Corporate Promo ads/drops every 45 seconds while diluting sports with tacky/trendy entertainment, petulant social media BS, street culture as a  demographic marketing ploy, and political agendas rather than simply showing sports highlights, scores, and statistics. 

I have really come to detest ESPN for some time now. 

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was either ESPN or agree to become Secretary of the Interior. 

26 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You must mean Secretary of the Cafeteria.

No, I believe Tom said what he meant... LOL, because Rex's constitutional expertise and policy experience far outweighs his capacity for being the butt of fat jokes. 

42 minutes ago, slats said:

Rex is a fun dude, and I'm rooting for him in his new career. I'm not gonna watch ESPN any more, but I'm not gonna watch it any less, either. 

Look, it's vital for their business plan to work long-term you and the 10 other guys who still watch ESPN keep watching ESPN. 

Ohboyilltellya Rex Ryan can break down sack dances and end zone celebrations as we as anybody. How a pro offense works, not so much. 

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Look, it's vital for their business plan to work long-term you and the 10 other guys who still watch ESPN keep watching ESPN. 

Ohboyilltellya Rex Ryan can break down sack dances and end zone celebrations as we as anybody. How a pro offense works, not so much. 

FYI: I watch ESPN when they have an NFL game I'm interested in. That's it. If Rex can be funny while announcing games, that'll be great. Otherwise, I'm pretty content to have the sound off on the TV while listening to Spotify.

And I never listen to sports radio, either. 

48 minutes ago, slats said:

FYI: I watch ESPN when they have an NFL game I'm interested in. That's it. If Rex can be funny while announcing games, that'll be great. Otherwise, I'm pretty content to have the sound off on the TV while listening to Spotify.

imagejpeg

5 hours ago, slats said:

Think the OP is misleading.  He's not being paired up to broadcast games.  He's being brought into the Sunday countdown show to analyze the Super Bowl. 

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

No, I believe Tom said what he meant... LOL, because Rex's constitutional expertise and policy experience far outweighs his capacity for being the butt of fat jokes. 

Or the fat of butt jokes.

Yeah I know its lame but I can't sleep and I'm going to be nursing a giant hangover in a little while.

Archived