Draft Teez Tabor corner out of Florida

Jets Daily Dosage.

Tabor has good height and a lean, athletic build for the position. He is at his best in off coverage or zone coverage. He utilizes a quarter turn (butt to the sideline) and uses his instincts/anticipation to drive on the ball and make big plays. He has an excellent short-area burst, and his ball skills are elite. In press coverage, he's not quite as effective. He's not very physical and he will occasionally get turned around. He isn't ultra-aggressive in run support and he does miss some tackles. Overall, Tabor has some flaws, but he gets his hands on a lot of footballs and I think that trend will continue at the next level.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000792654/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2017-nfl-draft-30?campaign=tw-cf-sf62239645-sf62239645

Doesn't appear to be a fit for Jets D

He was garbage at the combine.  Totally pathetic 40 time of 4.62, pedestrian vertical of 31 inches, didn't run the 3 cone or the shuttle for some reason.

He was near the bottom in every  single category.  Either he's a poor athlete or he did zero training neither one is good.

Exposed.

He was garbage at the combine.  Totally pathetic 40 time of 4.62, pedestrian vertical of 31 inches, didn't run the 3 cone or the shuttle for some reason.

He was near the bottom in every  single category.  Either he's a poor athlete or he did zero training neither one is good.

Exposed.

I hope that stuff drops him the 2nd because he's really ******* good and would be a steal in the 2nd.

Sidney Jones, before the injury, was my 'mark my words he will be the best CB to come out of this draft' CB prospect. 

The injury will kill his stock. I would still take a chance on him with our 2nd 3rd round pick. If he recovers to %100, which is a big IF...he will be the steal of the draft. 

I would take a chance, especially if the Jets end up trading down and adding draft picks. 

On March 20, 2017 at 11:18 AM, PepPep said:

Sidney Jones, before the injury, was my 'mark my words he will be the best CB to come out of this draft' CB prospect. 

The injury will kill his stock. I would still take a chance on him with our 2nd 3rd round pick. If he recovers to %100, which is a big IF...he will be the steal of the draft. 

I would take a chance, especially if the Jets end up trading down and adding draft picks. 

Didn't he tear his achilles?  If so, stay far, far away.

If the Jets want to start creating more turnovers, they need some long, athletic guys in the secondary.  Guys who can their hands on balls and cause deflections and turnovers.  Guys like Kevin King.

Just now, detectivekimble said:

Didn't he tear his achilles?  If so, stay far, far away.

If the Jets want to start creating more turnovers, they need some long, athletic guys in the secondary.  Guys who can their hands on balls and cause deflections and turnovers.  Guys like Kevin King.

I don't feat the achilles that much, but I really like King.  He would be perfect if we trade down, but I think he will be gone before our 2nd and I don't think he is in play at 6.  Maybe he should be.

21 hours ago, King P said:

To be fair, Josh Norman (who is practically the same size as Tabor) also had a slow 40 time coming out. He turned out pretty well. 40 time ain't everything.

The more Tabor drops, the more of a steal he becomes.

100%. All of a sudden, he sucks.  Never mind  when you put on the tape, he's got 3 years worth of it proving that he doesnt get beat.  This is a kid who's faced, FSU 3 times, Bama twice, LSU 3 times, Georgia 3 times, Ole Miss, Michigan, vs. all sorts of pro talent and he doesnt get beat.

He's always been a 4.6 guy.  He wasnt a blazer coming out of High School.  It's not like he was a 4.4 guy who got lazy and came into these workouts fat and out of shape...he's just not a straight line sprinter.  Big deal.  Kid can ball and does it all.  All of a sudden a once top 10-15 pick, sucks because he doesnt run fast in a straight line?

And the thing is, he could have "pulled a hammy" and ducked out of all the workouts and not hurt his draft stock.  He chose to knowing that he's a 4.6 guy.  He didnt want to be a coward and duck the drills.  He wanted to compete.  

I'm praying he drops to the 2nd and the Jets are smart enough to draft him. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

100%. All of a sudden, he sucks.  Never mind  when you put on the tape, he's got 3 years worth of it proving that he doesnt get beat.  This is a kid who's faced, FSU 3 times, Bama twice, LSU 3 times, Georgia 3 times, Ole Miss, Michigan, vs. all sorts of pro talent and he doesnt get beat.

He's always been a 4.6 guy.  He wasnt a blazer coming out of High School.  It's not like he was a 4.4 guy who got lazy and came into these workouts fat and out of shape...he's just not a straight line sprinter.  Big deal.  Kid can ball and does it all.  All of a sudden a once top 10-15 pick, sucks because he doesnt run fast in a straight line?

And the thing is, he could have "pulled a hammy" and ducked out of all the workouts and not hurt his draft stock.  He chose to knowing that he's a 4.6 guy.  He didnt want to be a coward and duck the drills.  He wanted to compete.  

Four. Seven. Bro.

9 hours ago, JiF said:

100 percent agree homie

Archived