Nick Marshall Suspended by NFL

C Mart

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:

CB Nick Marshall of the New York Jets has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2017 regular season for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Marshall is eligible to participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games.

4 minutes ago, Paddywagon said:

I remember thinking maybe we brought him to be a kick returner but he stunk at that. Guy's career might be over now since he was a fringe player to begin with. Sheldon Richardson needs to go next.

The remaining Marshall Brothers, Nick and Jalen, will likely go from suspected to the street.

6 hours ago, varjet said:

I think the Jets need to clamp down on their players more.    There is too much of this.  

The Jaguars got it right bringing in Coughlin.  Bowles will be replaced by a disciplinarian.

LMAO, what are you talking about? Do you actually follow football or just listen to Mike Francessa for your sports news?

A random 4th string player gets busted for PEDs and you are going to forget the crap Coughlin let Beckham get away with in his final year with the GIants? Not to mention, plenty of Giants have been suspended for PEDs over the years like Victor Butler in 2015 and 3 guys in 2014 Hermann/Hill/Hosley. Is that what Coughlin will bring to the Jags? 

You want to bash Bowles? Fine. He is a dope, but at least know what you are talking about before you act like Coughlin would stop players from taking PEDs. 

5 hours ago, Paddywagon said:

I remember thinking maybe we brought him to be a kick returner but he stunk at that. Guy's career might be over now since he was a fringe player to begin with. Sheldon Richardson needs to go next.

Yes because Nick Marshall and Sheldon Richardson are equal when it comes to NFL talent level.  

Archived