My mock from #10

nj meadowlands

21 hours ago, peebag said:

Sorry - not happening.

20 hours ago, peebag said:

Mayfield will be gone by the tenth pick - if the Jets are at 10, they'll have to move up and give up picks, most likely one of the 2nd round picks as well as something from the following draft.

You have to do these drafts on the "difficult" setting to get a more realistic draft. And even then its not realistic, but they are fun.

I would be curious to see who else was available with that 1st 2nd rd pick

This is on the difficult setting. First is the JETS draft and the second is how the top 19 started, which i think is crazy but those players can all be gone by 10, I just don't agree with the order. And yes I took the OT over Jackson.... mostly because I think Mac will do the same in this scenario.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.58.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.59.00 AM.png

On 12/19/2017 at 1:01 PM, Stark said:

This is on the difficult setting. First is the JETS draft and the second is how the top 19 started, which i think is crazy but those players can all be gone by 10, I just don't agree with the order. And yes I took the OT over Jackson.... mostly because I think Mac will do the same in this scenario.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.58.41 AM.png

Is it okay to say I'd love a double dip of those OL? You get younger and build a much better OL for whoever you're putting back there. Although that would be an issue, who the hell is the QB? 

15 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Is it okay to say I'd love a double dip of those OL? You get younger and build a much better OL for whoever you're putting back there. Although that would be an issue, who the hell is the QB? 

Oh i get it. after the 2nd selection I said to myself.... Well I guess if this is how the draft started then we either Signed Cousins or another guy... maybe a trade for Mccarron I don't know. I was just drafting like I thought Mac would do. I was very hopeful one of the QB's fell after I took McGlinchey.... 

I was going to wait for the update when we select at 8 or 7 but this is how mine played out:

10: R1P10

QB SAM DARNOLD
USC
42: R2P10

OT ORLANDO BROWN
OKLAHOMA
51: R2P19

RB NICK CHUBB
GEORGIA
74: R3P10

TE MARK ANDREWS
OKLAHOMA
112: R4P10

EDGE JOSH SWEAT
FLORIDA STATE
156: R5P17

C JAMES DANIELS
IOWA
188: R6P10

DL R.J. MCINTOSH
MIAMI

bored so just did one. no way in hell this happens. they had mayfield going number 1.  

7: R1P7

QB JOSH ROSEN
UCLA
39: R2P7

WR CALVIN RIDLEY
ALABAMA
52: R2P20

RB NICK CHUBB
GEORGIA
71: R3P7

EDGE JALEN JELKS
OREGON
109: R4P7

CB HOLTON HILL
TEXAS
156: R5P17

LB DAVIN BELLAMY
GEORGIA
185: R6P7

EDGE ADE ARUNA
TULANE
239: R7P20

TE DURHAM SMYTHE
NOTRE DAME

I wanted to try something different building the O-line and this is how it turned out.
6: R1P6

OT MIKE MCGLINCHEY
NOTRE DAME
38: R2P6

QB MASON RUDOLPH
OKLAHOMA STATE
50: R2P18

G BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE
70: R3P6

RB RONALD JONES II
USC