80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, CTM said:

Not a great idea, Nyn's over reaction was more noteworthy.. you are just being dumb as usual

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's not that stupid, it's worthwhile to think about given the setup. You over reacted.

vote nyn

The blue seems contradictory.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The blue seems contradictory.  

I could point out that contemplating the lover reveal isn't stupid and potentially a reaction test, while seriously suggesting it is stupid. There is no inconsistency there. However the reality is I was just taking a cheap shot at you when the opportunity presented itself, which should be obvious you derp.

You just made my list

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I could point out that contemplating the lover reveal isn't stupid and potentially a reaction test, while seriously suggesting it is stupid. There is no inconsistency there. However the reality is I was just taking a cheap shot at you when the opportunity presented itself, which should be obvious you derp.

You just made my list

The lady doth protest too much.  I didn't take you as the OMGUSy type except with the Ape.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

The lady doth protest too much.  I didn't take you as the OMGUSy type except with the Ape.  

I'm not and even if I was this isn't that. (and btw certainly not with the Ape, I don't drop a real vote on that long winded moron until he's fully shown his ass, the time commitment on that endeavor is not trivial).

My issue with you is that as scum, you've done this derpy town leader thing before. It benefits scum to know lovers right now, and the suggestion would be scummy if it came from me but you try and derp your way out of it.

The second issue wasn't that you questioned the inconsistency it was the way you did it, you dangled it out there like bait hoping someone would latch on to it, undoubtedly a skill you learned in all these years of virginity when you lathered up your little pecker in peanut butter and shook it around for the family dog to notice. it's not dog rape that way.

Sicko

29 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's not that stupid, it's worthwhile to think about given the setup. You over reacted.

vote nyn

It's worthwhile to think about for literally a second before you realize just how many ways revealing everyone's Lover could **** Town.

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

vote nyn

It's not worth talking about cause it's garbage and makes life easier for scum. Period. The reaction was equivalent to the level of idiocy. I'm surprised you'r not getting this.

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's not worth talking about cause it's garbage and makes life easier for scum. Period. The reaction was equivalent to the level of idiocy. I'm surprised you'r not getting this.

I'm getting it

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, as it stands now, it's actually a bit harder for scum to hide than normal, both in the game thread and in their Lover QT. But we should not reveal our lovers unless you believe that your lover is Scum.

I like this post. Spoot and Nyn on my town list so far. 

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It's simple. There's absolutely no reason whatsover to let them know who dies along with who. Furthermore they are liable to avoid shooting someone who's lover died cause they know they're basically dead...and I don't know about you but im not in the business of giving scum freebees. Are you?

agreed and just furthers my town read of her. 

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

@Kaylee

Image may contain: 1 person

found for sale via FB

That's awesome! 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

angry Nyn seems genuine. Good look. 

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It's simple. There's absolutely no reason whatsover to let them know who dies along with who. Furthermore they are liable to avoid shooting someone who's lover died cause they know they're basically dead...and I don't know about you but im not in the business of giving scum freebees. Are you?

^^^Townie post^^^

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Being a virgin isnt helpful either. You can still get a STD from a public toilet seat.

Generational question:

Is the worst thing to the younger generation the fact that a virgin can contact an STD or that they are just an inexperienced lover?  I mean my first time wasn't pretty or sexy but it least it was a fond memory.  I just see many in the younger set anxious/concerned about not making mistakes instead of just enjoying the moment.  

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Next time drill a bigger hole in the divider. You won't need to strain as much.

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm the guy crying and straining in the stall next to yours.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Next time drill a bigger hole in the divider. You won't need to strain as much.

Archived