Wait...we are going to screw up this draft right?

BornJetsFan1983

I mean our drafts suck, for like forever, and I am sure, even in this can't miss spot at #6 we still have a 95% chance to pick another ******* safety and Practice Squad Player for the rest of the draft. Seriously we get nothing from 2nd to late rounds. Is it going to be different this year? I feel like this is the year to add some great players. Is this the naive lifelong jets fan curse where I just can't see the "Same ol Jets" until it happens again....

It always amazes me how other teams get starting G, RBs, CBs from 3rd 4th round etc. and we get guys that couldn't make any other squads. I seriously am so optimistic this year it's sick. Im running around like we are going to sign cousins, draft Barkley and get some linemen in the 2nd. God Help me I'm a JETS fan.

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I mean our drafts suck, for like forever, and I am sure, even in this can't miss spot at #6 we still have a 95% chance to pick another ******* safety and Practice Squad Player for the rest of the draft. Seriously we get nothing from 2nd to late rounds. Is it going to be different this year? I feel like this is the year to add some great players. Is this the naive lifelong jets fan curse where I just can't see the "Same ol Jets" until it happens again....

It always amazes me how other teams get starting G, RBs, CBs from 3rd 4th round etc. and we get guys that couldn't make any other squads. I seriously am so optimistic this year it's sick. Im running around like we are going to sign cousins, draft Barkley and get some linemen in the 2nd. God Help me I'm a JETS fan.

Nobody knows, but if you feel that strongly about it, you might as well not watch.

7 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Actually #6 in this draft isn't a can't miss spot.  Advise you to relax, and not get to hyped.  It's not easy being green.  :)

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Having #1 would be worse actually.  Imagine this board trying to decide who to use the #1 pick on!!!!!

And, we all know the Jets would pick the worst of 5 QBs at #1 while Cleveland, Denver, etc. all find 10 year franchise QBs!

This stat was mentioned on the radio a bit back. Since 2000, about 200 QBs have been drafted. Only 10 orso have played more than 10 years with one team.

Brees, Rodgers, Rivers, Brady, Big Ben, Eli

Archived