can't wait to pay for my seats

batman10023

5 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

$5.4k a year for two seats but thankfully they will freeze any price increases if a do auto renewal.  lol.

i gave them a year to throw away the season and get a high draft pick and our QB.  one win too many and now we might get shut out.

frustrated.

been a jets fan for 30+ years, love the team, and the fans are second to none...BUT...why give them your hard earned money? they clearly have not stood by fans like fans have stood by them. its a one sided abusive relationship.

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

been a jets fan for 30+ years, love the team, and the fans are second to none...BUT...why give them your hard earned money? they clearly have not stood by fans like fans have stood by them. its a one sided abusive relationship.

i don't really work that hard for my money to be honest.

it does feel like a one sided abusive relationship though.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Season Ticket holder for 23 years gave them up a few years ago days like these do not regret the decision one damn bit. 

Was considering getting back in, after today no thanks. 

No way in hell am I paying for this inept operation of this franchise. 

i might give them up as well.  Finally got Row 1 Mezz seats also..  oh well.  

6 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

i might give them up as well.  Finally got Row 1 Mezz seats also..  oh well.  

I had same, and literally sold them last weekend for a good sized profit, huge relief, I couldn’t get 1/10th of what I got last weekend today!

46 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

$5.4k a year for two seats but thankfully they will freeze any price increases if a do auto renewal.  lol.

i gave them a year to throw away the season and get a high draft pick and our QB.  one win too many and now we might get shut out.

frustrated.

The only ones laughing harder than the fans of other teams at us, is the Jets organization laughing at you spending five grand on seats to see this team play.

10 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I had same, and literally sold them last weekend for a good sized profit, huge relief, I couldn’t get 1/10th of what I got last weekend today!

how did you sell them?  please share details.   maybe i will list my PSL.  Row 1.  Investment Gold.

11 minutes ago, pointman said:

The only ones laughing harder than the fans of other teams at us, is the Jets organization laughing at you spending five grand on seats to see this team play.

i think i laugh pretty hard on how much i get paid to work as well.  everyone is laughing.  

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I know it's probably tradition for you but I'd call and cancel right now. 

i did a few years ago and then put my account on "freeze" or whatever for a year.  Then i tried to cancel again once the freeze got lifted but they moved me down to Row 2.  I didn't like that so i told them to cancel but then a Row 1 came up and i had to take it.  

i doubt they let me freeze again.  but maybe i will sell the PSL.  could i get like 1k for each of them? 

1 minute ago, batman10023 said:

i did a few years ago and then put my account on "freeze" or whatever for a year.  Then i tried to cancel again once the freeze got lifted but they moved me down to Row 2.  I didn't like that so i told them to cancel but then a Row 1 came up and i had to take it.  

i doubt they let me freeze again.  but maybe i will sell the PSL.  could i get like 1k for each of them? 

If they think they've earned the right to charge you a dollar per ticket they're ******* delusional. I had faith in this offseason and they've done nothing but the same old sh*t. I didn't want to believe it but if we don't boast our Oline and draft one of the top 3 QBs, then I think I'm probably going to find something better to do with all this goddam time.

my son now is starting to get into football and so most likely he is going to want to keep the tickets.

ideally we just go get a few games a year but the row one thing means nobody in his way when he wants to watch.   

the tickets are overpriced by about 20%.

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

my son now is starting to get into football and so most likely he is going to want to keep the tickets.

ideally we just go get a few games a year but the row one thing means nobody in his way when he wants to watch.   

the tickets are overpriced by about 20%.

at least row 1 seats will be saleable

you won't lose out on stub hub as most ST holders will this year and when they get good again, they will sell for a nice premium 

50 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

at least row 1 seats will be saleable

you won't lose out on stub hub as most ST holders will this year and when they get good again, they will sell for a nice premium 

No they won’t, nothing in the Mezz Club fetches more then 50% of their value.

2 hours ago, batman10023 said:

frustrated.

The drafts over, I missed it? 

Damn

Just now, batman10023 said:

Wait why am I screwed?  

If I paid in full I can’t resell them?

No because you won’t get anywhere near 50% if the real value for the PSL’s.

I paid about 7% for the PSL’s face last season, and sold them for about 40% of face this year.

frustrated.

It's about the long-haul.  In a 30 year commitment we're bound to have a significant losing spell.  This shouldn't be a surprise to you.

The issue is that no one wants to play for a below-average head coach who can't control his lockerroom and an offensive line that has no talent.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  The draft will see us trade up and grab a young QB.  It's an exciting time, actually.  First steps in the right direction.

SAR I

frustrated.

I give you all the credit in the world. $5.4K to watch this absolute POS team? With absolute POS management that rewards failure with contract extensions to present the delusion of "continuity"?

I wouldn't, and will not, give them one red cent of my hard earned shcarole ever again, until such time as we have reason to be happy again as Jet fans. 

3 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

No because you won’t get anywhere near 50% if the real value for the PSL’s.

I paid about 7% for the PSL’s face last season, and sold them for about 40% of face this year.

Wow that’s a great trade you made.  You might be only person to make money on psl.  That is very very impressive !

If I can get anything for the psl it’s a winner for me. I wrote off the cost of the psl the day I bought it.  I made a good trade in the markets and this was my present to myself. 

Archived