Dez Bryant available ? ?

Jetsplayer21

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Oh hell yes a beast of a WR... 

He doesn't create separation anymore. He's a cancer on the field when he confronts a QB or coordinator for not getting him the ball. He's literally the last player this team should sign. 

He makes sense in New England where he will know his place. 

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

We are really thin at WR.  Homers can keep dreaming we will see full seasons out of Q and Robby next season go to dreamworld 

Jet fans are programmed to think our recieving corps is decent. Just because it was much better for our standards ha. Look at Jenkins, bellow average TE. But he was a major upgrade from what we had in 16. Because we were only team who didn’t have a TE in 2016 lol

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Jet fans are programmed to think our recieving corps is decent. Just because it was much better for our standards ha. Look at Jenkins, bellow average TE. But he was a major upgrade from what we had in 16. Because we were only team who didn’t have a TE in 2016 lol

Robby is destined for a big fat suspension and Q isn’t even allowed to participate in offseason workouts because of a neck injury yet somehow we have this great wr corps

Just now, Philc1 said:

Robby is destined for a big fat suspension and Q isn’t even allowed to participate in offseason workouts because of a neck injury yet somehow we have this great wr corps

Exactly look at the list a bunch of JAG's otherwise we wouldn't have signed Pryor our new #1 WR and Kearse and Roberts. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly look at the list a bunch of JAG's otherwise we wouldn't have signed Pryor our new #1 WR and Kearse and Roberts. 

Stewart is looking like a terrible bust he’s 6th on the depth chart and he doesn’t exactly have Jerry Rice and Tim Brown ahead of him

Just now, Philc1 said:

And a Online that was bad and has zero up and coming guys. Can’t blame cousins for saying “ F that “ ha

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Dez Bryant has connected more right hands to a Woman’s face then TD connections with Tony Romo.

This whole post is the most NFL fan post possible without also throwing out something about too much money. Why do I keep giving this sport the time of day?*

*It took maybe 6 seconds to find out how not true every word in that post is

3 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

This whole post is the most NFL fan post possible without also throwing out something about too much money. Why do I keep giving this sport the time of day?*

*It took maybe 6 seconds to find out how not true every word in that post is

Dude Dez is a known Woman abuser, and has been bailed out by Jerry, and money multiple times to keep it on the hush prior to the Ray Rice stuff.

If you have a chance at a Dez Bryant of course you gotta make a play. Ridiculous no brainer you kidding me? I don't get some fans. Think you can build a team with a bunch of "low risk/high reward" (read: the longest of the long shots) and scratch offs. 

44 minutes ago, jgb said:

If you have a chance at a Dez Bryant of course you gotta make a play. Ridiculous no brainer you kidding me? I don't get some fans. Think you can build a team with a bunch of "low risk/high reward" (read: the longest of the long shots) and scratch offs. 

A malcontent/me me me/locker room disrupter like bryant can only go to a team that has an already strong locker room aka the Eagles... with a strong HC that can utilize & satisfy his wanting of the ball... the jets locker room is far from strong & bowles is certainly not the coach to handle a character like bryant & bowles does not run an offense that would satisfy a primadonna like bryant...  bryant's best fit would be the Eagles, Seahawks, or Falcons.... Definitely Not the jes.

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

A malcontent/me me me/locker room disrupter like bryant can only go to a team that has an already strong locker room aka the Eagles... with a strong HC that can utilize & satisfy his wanting of the ball... the jets locker room is far from strong & bowles is certainly not the coach to handle a character like bryant & bowles does not run an offense that would satisfy a primadonna like bryant...  bryant's best fit would be the Eagles, Seahawks, or Falcons.... Definitely Not the jes.

I hear what you're saying but this team is devoid of talent. What great thing are we worried will get disrupted? Beggars can't be choosers. Jets need to take a chance on talent.

30 minutes ago, jgb said:

I hear what you're saying but this team is devoid of talent. What great thing are we worried will get disrupted? Beggars can't be choosers. Jets need to take a chance on talent.

He isn’t close to same player in his prime.. he can’t Seperate anyway more .. I know everybody loves a big name . But there’s a reason the cowboys let him go . He is shell of his former self 

Archived