The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I'm currently reading the interaction between crush and Nolder ... Im wondering if nolder didn't shoot at crush and holstered since Nol made the statement he wanted to hypothetically team up with Crush then he called crush scum LOL thats got my attention for now. Im going back to read some more. IMHO the Only player Vetted in the remaining bunch is NYN

LOL @Smashmouth but if @BrickTamland protected Crush from SK & scum that's the only way we had no kills the previous night. 

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm currently reading the interaction between crush and Nolder ... Im wondering if nolder didn't shoot at crush and holstered since Nol made the statement he wanted to hypothetically team up with Crush then he called crush scum LOL thats got my attention for now. Im going back to read some more. IMHO the Only player Vetted in the remaining bunch is NYN

I think this is one of the dumbest thing people do in mafia. Nolder said I was scum. Nolder said lets team up. What the hell does that gotta do with me? Nolder was free to say anything.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok was waiting for Hess to give me the results I specifically asked if GATA was lying about being town in this post and Hess said she was lying.

Vote GATA

WOW................................. You're scum holy sh*t 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok was waiting for Hess to give me the results I specifically asked if GATA was lying about being town in this post and Hess said she was lying.

Vote GATA

Wait actually how does this work if one thing is off will it give wrong answers?