July Madness: All Time Draft Discussion Thread

Lith

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I've got one I almost took in the last round that I'm hoping and praying slips to me here. Extremely confident someone will scoop him up right in front of me.

Yeah I was just about to pick Wilfork too.. Al Toon was on my mind as well.

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I've got one I almost took in the last round that I'm hoping and praying slips to me here. Extremely confident someone will scoop him up right in front of me.

Same.  A guy I *really* want this round.  I'm just as sure someone will take him.  3 more picks to go before my turn.  This part of the draft hurts.  

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Not gonna lie, didn’t realize how good Jahri Evans was until I researched him. Better numbers than just about any recent OG. Dude is probably going to the Hall.  

It was tough deciding between him or Yanda. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was tough deciding between him or Yanda. 

I put him against Yanda and his paper awards are stronger. There was 2 other recent OGs still out there I was deciding on when I offhandedly looked him up and realized he was a lot more “accomplished” than either. Kinda weird/cool, learn something new everyday 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I put him against Yanda and his paper awards are stronger. There was 2 other recent OGs still out there I was deciding on when I offhandedly looked him up and realized he was a lot more “accomplished” than either. Kinda weird/cool, learn something new everyday 

Gifs of Yanda making Suh his b*tch helped steer me in that direction.

Then again, Brian Winters has owned Suh too.  So maybe that shouldn't have been a huge selling point, lol. 

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Not gonna lie, didn’t realize how good Jahri Evans was until I researched him. Better numbers than just about any recent OG. Dude is probably going to the Hall. 

Wasn’t his thing that he totally fell off after he got the big contract?

could be wrong

1 minute ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Wasn’t his thing that he totally fell off after he got the big contract?

could be wrong

No I mean he’s 34 and career is winding down. But 6 all pro teams and a ring...for an OG is almost unheard of. I think your thinking of Nicks who had some disability which ended his career early. 

Theres a much bigger name OG I was thinking I was gonna take but his resume didn’t touch Evans’. I was super surprised. Then an all decade OG too, but his resume wasn’t close either. 

Those guy’s are still out there so won’t say names...

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No I mean he’s 34 and career is winding down. But 6 all pro teams and a ring...for an OG is almost unheard of. I think your thinking of Nicks who had some disability which ended his career early. 

Theres a much bigger name OG I was thinking I was gonna take but his resume didn’t touch Evans’. I was super surprised. Then an all decade OG too, but his resume wasn’t close either. 

Those guy’s are still out there so won’t say names...

Think I know one of them that you are referring to...too bad you pick before me...twice.?

Edit: nvm..no you don’t. *evil laughes*

17 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Wanted Wilfork

Early on I was projecting I could take Wilfork around this time to go with Randle. But Klecko was sitting there and had to pull the trigger. Per Anthony Munoz, “Klecko was the strongest DL he ever played against.” Plus 20.5 sacks in a season to go with Randle made them too formidable 

Just now, HessStation said:

I’m good on OG now. Wiz, at LG who was all decade and should be in the Hall and Evans at RG who probably will be. 

Oh, well shoot, I didn’t even realize you were the one that picked Evans. 

I still haven’t picked a single Cornerback. I’m in trouble in that area haha.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh, well shoot, I didn’t even realize you were the one that picked Evans. 

I still haven’t picked a single Cornerback. I’m in trouble in that area haha.

Bro, my two all time favorites are still there. You should be able to pick them together by righteous law. ?

Archived