Indiana Jones Mafia - False Idols

Pac

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was the dumbest sh*t ever.  Seriously.  And anyone who had to do what I had to do, to die like that, would have been equally as annoyed.  Just have the poison kill me.  Have a percentage on it.  Do a coin toss.  Guess my favorite color?  so gay.  

Me telling you to GFY and i'm quitting mafia made you think I was suddenly serious?  lol  Like that's not an every day thing.  Crusher and I quit mafia strictly for the make up sex. 

Wait....you ACTUALLY had to pick his favorite color?

I thought you got a choice of two cups and just picked one at random? Wtf?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make you more comfortable.

Well I wouldn't say no to a pikachu body pillow to hug while I nap if ya got one laying around.

Otherwise nah I'm good. Thanks though.

Just now, Pac said:

and despite that had Crush simply shot CTM last night you may have won..

every faction had a chance to win through the final day..

that's balance.

Yeah, we shot CTM.  "Probably earned a vest for picking your favorite Power Ranger" - pretty sure that was the quote in the QT.  Maybe Rescue Rangers. 

You eliminated all game play and it came down to some outside the game silly sh*t for the victory.  And you sit here and defend it.  It's so...you!

I'm not mad, I'm impressed. 

2 hours ago, deckerfan said:

what i rememberit went sommething like this w paraphrase =P

DR FAT - gee thanks Pac SMC broke the game cuz u lame setup

PAC game not over it anyones game

DR FAT - situation sucks, game sucks

DR FAT - just bring me to dead thread now with my friends

(game sucks pac sucks team comments x 50)

DR FAT forget it, OFFICIAL ARK KILL

DR FAT man that feel good. oh well. no more shot till day 5 right?

PAC action received

DR FAT ark kill failed

PAC ark kill succeeded

DR FAT NVM this games cool

HA!

Pretty much..

2 hours ago, deckerfan said:

what i rememberit went sommething like this w paraphrase =P

DR FAT - gee thanks Pac SMC broke the game cuz u lame setup

DR FAT - situation sucks, game sucks

DR FAT - just bring me to dead thread now with my friends

(game sucks pac sucks team comments x 50)

DR FAT forget it, OFFICIAL ARK KILL

DR FAT man that feel good. oh well. no more shot till day 5 right?

PAC action received

DR FAT ark kill failed

PAC ark kill succeeded

DR FAT NVM this games cool

Come on, I had some good jokes in there too.  

My Bills stuff for choosing Blue over Green, was absolutely brilliant. 

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

I said, and I quote (which Peck can verify),

"I can't tell you how to play but I see a path to victory".

Well, if that's all then that's not so bad.

I mean if me and LK both vested SMC it's clear we were all seeing him as the potential town leader.

It makes sense Crush would kill him.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I don't recall that..  I was a lot more active back then.

If I had to be somewhere it was a lot more fun for me to say something like:

"alright boys I'm hitting the gym I'll be back when I'm back so deal with it"

rather than

"Guys sorry I have to go to the LF's mothers for dinner and to help her hook up her tv.  I'll be back asap".

one gets you angry even if I'm the one that suffers the backlash while the other is boring..  I don't mind getting yelled at but don't want a game I mod to be boring.

I had to write a death scene for you dipsh*t. You were in the middle of a video game or something 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've seen the movie a 100 times you penis face.  Nothing to do with picking your favorite color. 

ah..  I guess I should have shown you a picture of a plain cup and a bedazzled one and told you to choose.. that wouldn't have been too obvious considering you've seen the movie 100 times.

Just now, HessStation said:

Oh yeah the two guys that broke the game open for a cult win, tunnel visioned on DPR. ?

Yes, but JC killed the only scum everyone else was lost and spoot was helping simplify the scenes.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I had to write a death scene for you dipsh*t. You were in the middle of a video game or something 

HAHAH!

I wouldn't have done that...  maybe that's what I said I was doing but in reality was something boring. 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

ah..  I guess I should have shown you a picture of a plain cup and a bedazzled one and told you to choose.. that wouldn't have been too obvious considering you've seen the movie 100 times.

I remember the scene fondly.  If you gave me cups, yes, it would have been blatantly obvious.  Just like it was blatantly obvious you paired me and Crusher together.  

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Spoot was completely lost and driving false narratives most of the game but ok. ?

Yes but the town sucked as a whole they were just better than the others and DPR for calling CTM from the get

Just now, HessStation said:

I liked the part where everybody knew Crusher was obv last SK and then kept him alive for two more days. 

Yes and instead of shooting you he shoots the person telling him how to win

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I liked the part where everybody knew Crusher was obv last SK and then kept him alive for two more days. 

Nolder had you but everyone too concerned with figuring out Ape V DPR lol..

even Indiana Jones himself declared that one of them must die that day..   which obviously set up the other dying the next day.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I remember the scene fondly.  If you gave me cups, yes, it would have been blatantly obvious.  Just like it was blatantly obvious you paired me and Crusher together.  

AND!!!

Announced we were a pair in my death scene.

smh

This ******* game was a disaster. 

28 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Town's only MVP this game, honorable mention Spoot for helping decode

Thanks, but that's way too kind.

Yeah, I decoded JC, but then I second guessed myself and tried to lead a speed lynch on him, even after I had done so to Lizzie the day before with unfavorable results. The only reason I didn't get JC lynched was because he wasn't supposed to be alive that day.

I was off this game; prematurely blowing my wad left and right. Great fun, though.

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

There was total of 3 bad guys to start and 5 total w 18 players to start the game. Town sucked. 

This. Even when town identified a scum there was never any follow through. We deserved to lose imo it was just a matter of SK or Cult winning.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, we shot CTM.  "Probably earned a vest for picking your favorite Power Ranger" - pretty sure that was the quote in the QT.  Maybe Rescue Rangers. 

You eliminated all game play and it came down to some outside the game silly sh*t for the victory.  And you sit here and defend it.  It's so...you!

I'm not mad, I'm impressed. 

actually by not allowing role reveals I made game play the #1 priority.  Sorry you can't see the big picture.

it's like talking to a house plant..

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I stopped reading the thread but was it not figured out immediately upon Pac telling the game it was a SK team? 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

actually by not allowing role reveals I made game play the #1 priority.  Sorry you can't see the big picture.

it's like talking to a house plant..

You gave me a safe claim, that you then gave it to Crusher, so I dont even know what this means.

And any tweak you think you applied to make the game more challenging or eliminate weak game play behaviors, was immediately washed out by pairing obvious couples together that were figured out because of nothing that had to do with game play.  They didnt have to look at game play and go back and actually look for our signals.  They knew you put certain pairings together and assigned specific characters with specific intent.  And you announced to the game it was a team in my death scene.  No sh*t it was Crusher.  

Like dude, how are you not seeing this?  Or you know this and you dont care and now you're just trolling me? 

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Spoot was completely lost and driving false narratives most of the game but ok. ?

Hey, I was right about JiF being Scum. And I never liked your game. I just didn't bother to case you. lol

It's sweet, though, that @GATA-Bot is defending my honor.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

To me the game became completely broken when Ape was the monkey and then it was obvious Pac matched up obvious characters with players or in other words hacked his own game  town really blew it so obvious 

Right and that's why you said 7 things and helped us find 0 scum/cult lol

Archived