Indiana Jones Mafia - False Idols

Pac

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HessStation said:

Omg shut it Cult 

Dude we're just waiting for Pac now and like tbh no matter who died the game is already pretty much determined one way or another...you don't have to pretend anymore.

Take a deep breath and let the truth out.

It'll feel good.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Dude we're just waiting for Pac now and like tbh no matter who died the game is already pretty much determined one way or another...you don't have to pretend anymore.

Take a deep breath and let the truth out.

It'll feel good.

Gross. Don’t rub it in Nolderp

Off topic but, btw your Oz game was the only one of the few you've modded that I played in and it was pretty great.

If/when you ever find time and inclination to mod again you can auto sign me up.

I was just looking at the game again and it was a lot of fun despite the fact that I didn't really live up to my roles potential.

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Off topic but, btw your Oz game was the only one of the few you've modded that I played in and it was pretty great.

If/when you ever find time and inclination to mod again you can auto sign me up.

I was just looking at the game again and it was a lot of fun despite the fact that I didn't really live up to my roles potential.

Fwiw Im still not over the fact I can’t remember one of my own games. How is that possible 

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Fwiw Im still not over the fact I can’t remember one of my own games. How is that possible 

That used to happen to me a lot on DM.

Someone would mention something about something that happened in a game or whatever and I would be like uhh I don't remember that and they would be like whaaat? you modded it and I'd go look it up and sure enough it was something I modded.

Although I'd like to think if I had only ever modded like 4 games I would remember them all. lol

against all odds... somehow.. some way... the disgusting trio of Mola Ram, CTM...  Hess, Short Round Town Thief converted, and Stark, Henry Jones Sr. Town Cop converted...  have won!!

Nolder - Town Sailor, and Brick, Town Governor were not match..

CULT HAS WON!!

1. gg. congrats to the evil gits!! had a ton of funs watching everything unfold. 

2. most creative setup of the season in my book, and pac a damn good mod who woulda thunkit!

3. yall aint miss nothin in the original SK thread, it  a 100 post monologue full of glib-ism s, u no hysterical heat of the moment blabbing and poops!

giphy.gif

4. psif ever do something BTS again, i gonna remember not 2 post in non-DT when asked to pre-game (4got until re-reading PM today, my bad!)

5. peace. 

Reading the Cult thread:

Stark: "i am done posting in the game thread unless someone directly asks me a question. spoot is pissing me off... lol"

lmao So, I pissed off two players this game; Nolder and Stark. Anyone else want to state their beef with me?

I think I may be turning into the Ape.

******* love this game.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Reading the Cult thread:

Stark: "i am done posting in the game thread unless someone directly asks me a question. spoot is pissing me off... lol"

lmao So, I pissed off two players this game; Nolder and Stark. Anyone else want to state their beef with me?

I think I may be turning into the Ape.

******* love this game.

I’d have to go back and read what you were saying but I think it was after lk and I was telling you made a target for me. And when I said your dpr Case was weak. I investigated dpr N1 I knew he started as town

all good.  Good game. Enjoyed it

Stark was town cop till D3 helped us find 0 but I get a tribute for lost town amazing. 

If Crush wouldn’t have killed me I would have gone all out to get your leader lynched 

Vengeance will be mine.

GG

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks @Pac for modding this. Very cool setup. I had a lot of fun, even if I was not very successful.

Thanks @deckerfan for the votecounts. Pac couldn't have done it without you.

I loved it too so ingenious I wish we would have used the earned stuff better

Archived