After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I've seen worse, but this is unacceptable. I agree.

WTF do you keep tagging me for? I'm paying attention. 

Also, what change of heart? I'm voting Kaylee and have been working her as my top suspect all D2 - I always keep my hunt on for others on the side.

I don't like that you're now trying to divert people to me this close to deadline, considering I'm the only one trying to hunt scum here.

He has, actually went I have Ape as town. 

(BTW I choose 80 N1)

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've seen worse, but this is unacceptable. I agree.

WTF do you keep tagging me for? I'm paying attention. 

Also, what change of heart? I'm voting Kaylee and have been working her as my top suspect all D2 - I always keep my hunt on for others on the side.

I don't like that you're now trying to divert people to me this close to deadline, considering I'm the only one trying to hunt scum here.

a. I tagged everyone 

b. In less than 4 hours you changed your smash vote. If you were so adamant why jump off Kaylee

56 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I can't agree with you more but I'm trying to get the activity of this game to go up . So I tagged everyone.

Tagging everyone won't change activity. In order to change activity you have to beat the grass. I'm the best in the business at this, but don't really have the bandwidth for it anymore. Asking people what they think of other people is DM play. It's lame. 

Make a case, press it with conviction, put pressure on people, and be willing to consider your case is wrong - so that you can gauge how people either get behind you, disagree with you, or just react to you. Force people to maneuver, then read it.

53 minutes ago, Leroy said:

I am adamant that Kaylee is contemptible. 

This is where I'm at. Her only suspect for scum has been 80, and she just piled on Smash. 

Her claim, now that I've seen the details basically reads like a "keep me alive until end game" reveal. I don't care for it.

4 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Votecount
Kaylee - Lee, Ape (2)
Brick - JC, SMC (2)
JC - Smash (1)
80 - Kaylee (1)
SMC - Stark (1)
Smash - 80, Gata, Kaylee (3)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline Friday 2PM PST

Kayle thinks 80 is scum. She targeted him on N1. She's voting Smash, just like 80.

LOL too easy.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Kayle thinks 80 is scum. She targeted him on N1. She's voting Smash, just like 80.

LOL too easy.

I switched to attempt a lynch, as promised. Nobody seemed to want to go for brick. 

I told you I couldn't vet myself but revealing how it works. At this point it'll still go random. 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Kaylee - Lee, Ape, Stark (3)
Smash - 80, Gata, Kaylee (3)
Brick - JC, SMC (2)
JC - Smash (1)
80 - Kaylee (1)

Deadline Friday 2PM PST

Got have me voting twice. I think I made the same mistake in mine though. 

Just now, Kaylee said:

I switched to attempt a lynch, as promised. Nobody seemed to want to go for brick. 

I told you I couldn't vet myself but revealing how it works. At this point it'll still go random. 

Telling us how it works, sets up for future vetting. You've played this before. Why are you being thick about this?

Also, 80 is your scum suspect - you're voting Smash because nobody would follow you on Brick. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1 minute ago, Leroy said:

Let us cement a lynch. 

Gata's immediate acceptance of Kaylee's reveal, without looking up the role or anything, plus her reluctance to vote her smells like scum-mate who isn't experience in scum play, helping sell a false reveal and then not knowing when to cut bait and bus.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Telling us how it works, sets up for future vetting. You've played this before. Why are you being thick about this?

Also, 80 is your scum suspect - you're voting Smash because nobody would follow you on Brick. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've already explained this. Brick had 2 votes, I am trying to not let it go random. My break is almost over. 

I'm not being thick about this you are. I'll explain after the game why I did it this way. Explaining that if I die someone's info gets put on thread makes them not want to NK you. Hence why I didn't want to say it

as i said, zi will be around xuntil thde deadline.. my votte could change depending on what is said between now and then....

i'd prefer to lynch jc if xgoing on "scum" but kaylxee was my #2 here   .... if going kon inactive ill go smc or smash.

im kiwnd of hungry and for stome reason cravding xmsoe italian food.

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

I've already explained this. Brick had 2 votes, I am trying to not let it go random. My break is almost over. 

I'm not being thick about this you are. I'll explain after the game why I did it this way. Explaining that if I die someone's info gets put on thread makes them not want to NK you. Hence why I didn't want to say it

So, a built-in reason not to lynch you, and for why you won't get NKed?

23 hours ago, Kaylee said:

I'm town Oracle

21 hours ago, Kaylee said:

I have nothing to share atp. Nothing that would help solve or give any clues. 

58 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

It had a really good use in the version I recieved this game. I have to be NKd in order for it to be activated though. Hence why I didn't want to come forth with the mechanics part. 

Then I'm guessing you must one of his partners. You seem overly confident in what has been bad play by him. 

15 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I did answer actually. But since you've obviously missed it: I choose a player at night, if I'm NKd then the player I choose will be announced on thread ( character and alignment)

Nay, you have not given a comprehensive expose until pressured.   

APE EAD .  Sorry if I wanted to accept her hard claim and by that I mean everything; hint, then role and now mechanisms. 

We have 17 mins to consolidate 

I don't want this to go random. 

UNVOTE VOTE Kaylee

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Kaylee - Lee, Ape, Stark, GATA (4)
Smash - 80, Kaylee (2)
Brick - JC, SMC (2)
JC - Smash (1)
80 - Kaylee (1)

Deadline Friday 2PM PST

13 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Fine

Good luck town, you'll need it

Unvote Vote Kaylee 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Kaylee - Lee, Ape, Stark, Kaylee (4)
Smash - 80, Gata, (2)
Brick - JC, SMC (2)
JC - Smash (1)

Deadline Friday 2PM PST

16 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

APE EAD .  Sorry if I wanted to accept her hard claim and by that I mean everything; hint, then role and now mechanisms. 

We have 17 mins to consolidate 

I don't want this to go random. 

UNVOTE VOTE Kaylee

1 minute ago, Leroy said:

Archived