After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Smashmouth any thoughts .... I see you....

What do you think about Ape's sudden change of heart?

@BrickTamland @Leroy @SMC  @Jetsfan80 @Jetscode1 @Kaylee @Stark@Integrity28

1 hour 34 min 

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

least active xgame ever....
i will be here at deadline whizch is, 1 hour 36 minutes i beleive. 

we don't need dto go randxom, this vc above is troubling

Lol I was lit tagging you because of DL

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F*ck it.  This game is dead, so I'll get behind the Ape.  Come out and play @Smashmouth.

Unvote vote Smash

Baaaaa (sheep) I know Ape pointed good out already, it just adds to my case against 80.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nice admirable sentiment... then does do anything for an hour to work towards manifesting the game being decided on the board. Someone isn't scum hunting.

So, here we are letting Kaylee wifom her way through 2 day phases with a soft claim, followed into a reluctant claim of something that she's unwilling to try vetting herself, explain how it works and content to feeding us more and more complex wifom's about it.

Damn, when the usual players opt out of a game, dumb dirty sh*t like this gets someone a lot further than it should.

vote kaylee

FOS 80 for his lack of conviction and getting behind me, and for being my #1 scum suspects fixation (it stinks like distancing). 

I'm not unwilling to get myself, I have literally no way of doing it atp except getting lynched. It's not the version where I get to ask questions of the mod. 

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

1 hour 34 min 

I mentioned I couldn't be online until now. Work comes 1st and no phones allowed unless on break. I have about 90 mins until my break ends. 

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Baaaaa (sheep) I know Ape pointed good out already, it just adds to my case against 80.

I'm not unwilling to get myself, I have literally no way of doing it atp except getting lynched. It's not the version where I get to ask questions of the mod. 

This was supposed to say "vet" not "get"

2 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I mentioned I couldn't be online until now. Work comes 1st and no phones allowed unless on break. I have about 90 mins until my break ends. 

I can't agree with you more but I'm trying to get the activity of this game to go up . So I tagged everyone.

I think expect for being at work I've been very active. I'd like to see 80 lynched because I really think he's scum. If it comes to another lynch, let than mine I'll switch to achieve it. If when my break is almost over I'm still the lead lynch, I'll self vote to help achieve it if needed. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

serious question for kaylee or the vets.
.he oracle role, from what i reaed oden'st refally sound uber helpfsul and sif kaylee is saying she can't ask the mod questions what good si that role?

tumblr_n5ab3vJeQy1qbysf3o2_250.gif

It had a really good use in the version I recieved this game. I have to be NKd in order for it to be activated though. Hence why I didn't want to come forth with the mechanics part. 

2 minutes ago, Leroy said:

80 is noble, and honorable. A fine gent.

Then I'm guessing you must one of his partners. You seem overly confident in what has been bad play by him. 

3 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Who's around? I could switch to brick, but then we still need 3 votes. 

If it comes to it @GATA-Bot @Jetsfan80  @Stark if you all vote Brick with me we'll achieve a lynch. 

Why Brick? Why not Smash or SMC ? They've all been pretty much inactive.

Also why not continue to push 80 if you think he's scum but then you tag him instead?

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

Also why not continue to push 80 if you think he's scum but then you tag him instead?

Because Brick also has 2 votes. I don't want to have to self vote, I'd rather survive. I'm happy to lynch 80 but with less than am hour and nobody else voting him that's not going to happen. You haven't voted yet I see... I've tagged those that have been around or could at least help us not go random. 

29 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Kaylee - Lee, Ape (2)
Brick - JC, SMC (2)
JC - Smash (1)
80 - Kaylee (1)
SMC - Stark (1)
Smash - 80 (1)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline Friday 2PM PST

9 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Who's around? I could switch to brick, but then we still need 3 votes. 

If it comes to it @GATA-Bot @Jetsfan80  @Stark if you all vote Brick with me we'll achieve a lynch. 

4 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

id vocte smash or smc befroee brick

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I was still pushing him up until my recent post. I've made my case and my vote still stands currently. 

I'm going to Vote Smash I've tagged him numerous times trying to get some type of input from him and nothing. 

I don't like the Brick vote because I've seen him flip town claiming to be lazy town

Just now, Kaylee said:

Or vote me. I don't think we have enough others around to make a lynch on a train with only 1 so far. 

im actually getting frustrated enough wiqth the actipvity to let it go crandom at this poiint

49 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I asked you how the role works. You didn't answer. It wasn't a cryptic ask. I was very clear. Oracle is a complex role that can change from game to game, tell us how it is used here so we can vet your future actions against what you tell us now.

This is how you vet yourself. You tell us the details now, so we can see if you lied later. You aren't doing it.

It's a very easy thing to fake claim, and then tailor to keep yourself ahead of the lie. If you're town, your lack of cooperation on this is going to continue to provide cover for scum. Bad form. If you're scum, then you're got. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I asked you how the role works. You didn't answer. It wasn't a cryptic ask. I was very clear. Oracle is a complex role that can change from game to game, tell us how it is used here so we can vet your future actions against what you tell us now.

This is how you vet yourself. You tell us the details now, so we can see if you lied later. You aren't doing it.

It's a very easy thing to fake claim, and then tailor to keep yourself ahead of the lie. If you're town, your lack of cooperation on this is going to continue to provide cover for scum. Bad form. If you're scum, then you're got. 

I did answer actually. But since you've obviously missed it: I choose a player at night, if I'm NKd then the player I choose will be announced on thread ( character and alignment)

1 hour ago, Stark said:

least active xgame ever....
i will be here at deadline whizch is, 1 hour 36 minutes i beleive. 

we don't need dto go randxom, this vc above is troubling

I've seen worse, but this is unacceptable. I agree.

57 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

1 hour 34 min 

WTF do you keep tagging me for? I'm paying attention. 

Also, what change of heart? I'm voting Kaylee and have been working her as my top suspect all D2 - I always keep my hunt on for others on the side.

I don't like that you're now trying to divert people to me this close to deadline, considering I'm the only one trying to hunt scum here.

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

I did answer actually. But since you've obviously missed it: I choose a player at night, if I'm NKd then the player I choose will be announced on thread ( character and alignment)

Alright, I missed that. Thank you.

Archived