Grand Opening of "Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold"

Spoot-Face

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, spoot.

Welcome, my furry child. I can't say that I'm surprised that YOU were the bravest... willing to take that first step... into SALVATION. You shall be the first among my flock!

For even though there are bright times ahead, there will ALWAYS be usurpers and charlatans, who tempt us away from the light! I trust that YOU will stand vigilant, and keep out the... seedier element.

I dub @Integrity28 1st Guardsmen of Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold

Rejoice!

9 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Drugs are bad. 

There are no earthly temptations here, my dear Lizzie. There is only TRUTH! And Sam!

9 hours ago, prime21 said:

In Sam we Trust!

Welcome, my child! I'm so happy that you've decided to join our flock!

8 hours ago, slats said:

No religion. 

Religion, this is not! It's a way of LIFE... and FOOTBALL.

I shall not infringe upon the... otherworldly beliefs. You have my word.

8 hours ago, Losmeister said:

my man. 

SAM... is your man!

Welcome, O bitter one! There is a place, even for you!

7 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

So say we all.

EXCELSIOR!

Welcome, my child! Touchdowns upon thee!

6 hours ago, Joe the Breadman said:

Preach the gospel brother ......for the faithful here have been looking for a hero to lead us out of this dry desert. I truly hope Sam can lead the way.

And lead the way, he WILL. Your faith is appreciated! Welcome!

6 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

This thread seems bizarre and forced.....like when Ben Roethlisberger goes to a bar and takes a female to the bathroom. 

HA HA HA HA HA

We could always use a man of humor like you in our ranks. Welcome!

6 hours ago, EM31 said:

Is it too soon for turgid?

I know not of what you speak, but it is never too soon to believe... in Sam!

5 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If you are the  current Bishop, I am Peter.....

EXCELSIOR!!!!!

I officially dub thee, @Jet_Engine1 1st Apostle of Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold!

4 hours ago, Larz said:

As a true Norseman I approve of this 

Here at Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we favor not one complexion over another. All are welcome to worship, but I am excited to welcome you into my flock, nevertheless!

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

If this kind of idiocy is how you define "happy" I'd hate to see what truly blissful looks like.  Human sacrifices?

Sanity and rational thought is my schtick.  

I, too, have felt your pain, my child. I know it hurts, and I know it is... difficult to trust.

But, here at Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we do not shun the skeptics! Instead we rejoice in your presence, for that means you are a mere future believer! Please sit, and enjoy some orange drink!

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm allowing myself to entertain the thought that we may have found our QB answer....but I can't go there yet.  These Jets have burnt me too many times.

Who remembers the old "Kellen Clemens doesn't read defenses" thread from JI? ( @isired ) We need to pocket our enthusiasm for just a little bit, at least until Darnold gets some regular season games under his belt.  In fact, if many here are joining the Church of Sam they are making a religious conversion because it was at least a year or two that they were members of the Church of Sanchez and convinced he was the future.  I'm not trying to boil the holy water here, I'm just saying.....let's roll slow for a bit.

I understand your hesitation, my child, for there have been many False Prophets before, and they have defiled many a soul.

But, stay! And perhaps in time, your eyes shall adjust to the light, and you will bask in the Glory of Sam!

2 hours ago, TJ said:

Is this like the Church of Penningtology??   Those members were a little......... ? 

We have no affiliation with any previously established congregations! Here, at Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we do not belittle the unbelievers, but instead reach out our hands to them... offering SALVATION and SAM!

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

You're right!  I'm all in.

When kids go to bed they wear Superman pajamas; when Superman goes to bed he wears a Sam Darnold jersey.

Sam Darnold fought the law and the law lost.

Owen Wilson's nose was perfect before playing catch with Sam Darnold.

A Sam Darnold pass killed the dinosaurs.

Sam Darnold doesn't take steroids . . . steroids take Sam Darnold.

Sam Darnold’s tears can cure cancer.  Unfortunately, he’s never cried.

Sam Darold can slam a revolving door.

Sam Darnold holds the record for most TD passes in a single throw (11).

Sam Darnold doesn't sleep...he waits.

When Sam Darnold does pushups, he isn't pushing himself up... he's pushing the earth down.

Sam Darnold can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

During the first show on ESPN after Sam Darnold’s preseason game Stephen A. Smith said…..nothing.  He was literally speechless.

Chuck Norris' Halloween costume this year? Thats easy…..he's going as Sam Darnold.

I shall dub thee, @jetstream23 1st Scribe of Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold!

EXCELSIOR!

2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Blasphemous pagans!

We here at Our Redhead Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we recognize ALL faiths and non-faiths! We only ask that recognize The Redheaded One.

48 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Lol, JN is certainly an interesting place right now.

There is much to rejoice and revel in, in these times! Do not fear it! Do not resist!

Surrender to Sam!

46 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

When Teddy beats Sam in the Superbowl, remember you heathens thought this was funny.

I thank you, for your resistance and doubt only makes us STRONGER!

34 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

You'll burn for this !!

I think not! Here at Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we believe in a healthy application of SPF 50!

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I value your enthusiasm, dear Lizzie, but I ask that you treat all of Sam's People with respect. For our dear @Warfish IS one of us, he just doesn't know it yet. He is carrying tremendous pain in his heart from all the years of betrayal from False Prophets. It will take time, but he will come around, and when he does, don't you want to greet your brother with a hug, rather than an insult?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Welcome, my furry child. I can't say that I'm surprised that YOU were the bravest... willing to take that first step... into SALVATION. You shall be the first among my flock!

For even though there are bright times ahead, there will ALWAYS be usurpers and charlatans, who tempt us away from the light! I trust that YOU will stand vigilant, and keep out the... seedier element.

I dub @Integrity28 1st Guardsmen of Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold

Rejoice!

There are no earthly temptations here, my dear Lizzie. There is only TRUTH! And Sam!

Welcome, my child! I'm so happy that you've decided to join our flock!

Religion, this is not! It's a way of LIFE... and FOOTBALL.

I shall not infringe upon the... otherworldly beliefs. You have my word.

SAM... is your man!

Welcome, O bitter one! There is a place, even for you!

EXCELSIOR!

Welcome, my child! Touchdowns upon thee!

And lead the way, he WILL. Your faith is appreciated! Welcome!

HA HA HA HA HA

We could always use a man of humor like you in our ranks. Welcome!

I know not of what you speak, but it is never too soon to believe... in Sam!

EXCELSIOR!!!!!

I officially dub thee, @Jet_Engine1 1st Apostle of Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold!

Here at Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we favor not one complexion over another. All are welcome to worship, but I am excited to welcome you into my flock, nevertheless!

I, too, have felt your pain, my child. I know it hurts, and I know it is... difficult to trust.

But, here at Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we do not shun the skeptics! Instead we rejoice in your presence, for that means you are a mere future believer! Please sit, and enjoy some orange drink!

I understand your hesitation, my child, for there have been many False Prophets before, and they have defiled many a soul.

But, stay! And perhaps in time, your eyes shall adjust to the light, and you will bask in the Glory of Sam!

We have no affiliation with any previously established congregations! Here, at Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we do not belittle the unbelievers, but instead reach out our hands to them... offering SALVATION and SAM!

I shall dub thee, @jetstream23 1st Scribe of Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold!

EXCELSIOR!

We here at Our Redhead Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold, we recognize ALL faiths and non-faiths! We only ask that recognize The Redheaded One.

I bless your outfit.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I do not recognize these words, as they are not from the Gospel of Sam.

26 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Nothing screams sanity and rational thought like trying to temper the opinions of someone who calls himself “Spoot Face.”

My name is but a trivial matter, for I am no longer who I was! Now I am no more than a mere vessel for the Way of Sam Darnold!

But I rejoice at your presence, nonetheless!

With love,

Your Head Bishop of Our Redheaded Savior, the Church of Sam Darnold.

Archived