Halloween Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

I got this Ho’s go to Community college slumber party spectacular game  cued up. 

Is this happening? Don't you toy with my emotions.

45 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Happiness is an open beaver 

+ nachos

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

This game is going to be EPIC with the new post count indicator. Just saying lol. 

Next can you whip up a "Pac creep-out" post count indicator?

After that, can you make something that just scrubs all his posts from the forum, please?

Thanks. Asking for every beaver that Pac has ever shriveled in repulsion.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

CAN WE PLAY ALREADY!?!

We only had 7 people sign up, with one of them needing to mod, which leaves only 6 players. Not really enough. The setup I had in mind to run could've worked with 10, and it woulda been so awesome. Would've blown your freaking minds with what I had in mind. Probably woulda been the best Halloween Mafia game ya'll have seen, but it'll never happen now.

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

I think I've lost my mind. I'm doing the whole school thing again. 

dude what

21 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

We only had 7 people sign up, with one of them needing to mod, which leaves only 6 players. Not really enough. The setup I had in mind to run could've worked with 10, and it woulda been so awesome. Would've blown your freaking minds with what I had in mind. Probably woulda been the best Halloween Mafia game ya'll have seen, but it'll never happen now.

why arent gifs working???

KcywjAE.gif

44 minutes ago, Nolder said:

wow whatever

Yeah, posting gifs on this site is a pain in the patootie now. Some work, some don't. Any from tenor don't seem to work at all, and only some from giphy work (it seems to depend on their original link location). What I really hate is when they appear in the edit field like they will, but once you hit post they don't work anymore.

I'm pretty sure @Maxman is aware of this and has it on his to-do list.

Archived