The Jets' curse against JAX continues

STLuLu

Couldn't agree more.  What the idiots on this Board don't get is that Doug Marrone stuck it to the Jets and went for 2 points when the game was over.  When the Jets were running roughshod over Denver, they could have scored again in the last few seconds but did the sportsmanlike thing and ran out the clock. I love it that Marrone hasn't won a game since and is probably going to be fired.  Same thing happened to dirt bag Jack Del Rio who called a time out to kick a filed goal in final seconds. Raiders went downhill from there and Del Rio is doing who knows what. Karma's a bitch bitches.

55 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Couldn't agree more.  What the idiots on this Board don't get is that Doug Marrone stuck it to the Jets and went for 2 points when the game was over.  When the Jets were running roughshod over Denver, they could have scored again in the last few seconds but did the sportsmanlike thing and ran out the clock. I love it that Marrone hasn't won a game since and is probably going to be fired.  Same thing happened to dirt bag Jack Del Rio who called a time out to kick a filed goal in final seconds. Raiders went downhill from there and Del Rio is doing who knows what. Karma's a bitch bitches.

Right. I wouldn't have had a problem if he would have just been a man and admitted it instead of telling that sorry lie. Kicking a dying dog in the nuts ain't cool.

12 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Call me when it's relevant to the Jets. Good things today arr Giants Win, Raiders Win, Denver Win. All means we are getting a better pick.

When's the last time the Jets made a high pick that was relevant? Oh, yeah, Derrelle Revis. 

Archived