If Macagnan is smart...

Philc1

3 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

LOL, of course he is...this is just the speed of the FAN mouthbreathers. I'm sure Fat Mike will jump on too.

"Bro Bro bro!"

Beningo is usually dead on right with coaches.  He was the first person to say Bowles sucked 3 years ago

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

the packers also had some pretty bad drafts in recent years and don't exactly go after free agents.  they also lost some pretty good players so it's not all on mccarthy.  and as for not winning with rodgers, what's dan quinn or rivera or even payton's excuse over all the past years?  quinn and rivera may be launched and those guys have matty ice and superman.  payton had a few lean seasons with brees at qb.

Rivera I think has got things clicking, I put more blame on Cam I think. Quinn could definitely be fired from Atlanta, no reason that team shouldn't be in the playoffs every year.

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

You want to split the hair between Rogers/Brady? 

It's not splitting hairs, Rodgers is great but he's not Brady.  I used to have him in that Brady category where they could win no matter who is around them but that list shrunk to one with this season.

41 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Rogers isn't Brady. 

He has more physical talent than Brady, but that doesn't means he's as good of a QB. 

Oh yea, ya know. Can't expect to win with a QB like Rogers. You gotta have Brady or why even show up? This is a todd bowles level of statement.

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Oh yea, ya know. Can't expect to win with a QB like Rogers. You gotta have Brady or why even show up? This is a todd bowles level of statement.

I never wrote, or even implied, any of this.

I just pointed out that Brady is a better QB than Rogers. 

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

Rivera I think has got things clicking, I put more blame on Cam I think. Quinn could definitely be fired from Atlanta, no reason that team shouldn't be in the playoffs every year.

agree.  maybe riveria should also be on the jet's list.  he used to play for them too.

Archived