JETS V TEXANS GAMEDAYYYYYYY THREAD GET UP COME ON

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Really 2; long one on 1st was in his hands but no chance of him physically taking a ball from anyone who spent 5 minutes in the weight room. 

and Kearse should have gone and gotten that pass----he was right there and he lets it hit that LB in the helmet

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Be honest without the name calling. The kid did really good tonight. Took a very good step forward. Don’t let the haters get to you. 

The thing is I’m talking about Darnold’s situational awareness in a spot. I’ve praised Darnold all throughout this thread. I’m happy as a clam with tonight but also enjoying the ability to be critical. 

22 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

The emotions you harbour from yesterday is what made you set the bait. That's the beta in you. 

Watching that TD thrown as soon as you laid the bait was poetic justice. 

You mentioning Beta Male was you finally taking both legs off the chair you were standing on after putting the bait you laid around your neck. 

Im just here with popcorn watching the Browns game bothering no one. You're worried about Villian 24 hours later and still getting a kick out of suspect comments about boys on boys. 

Grow up. 

Dawg, I don’t give a single f*ck about what happened this morning. You are a weirdo and you invest way too much time in trying to get the “stick it to ya’ comeback”, from what I understand you responded to me first, tonight, all I asked is if that was the team that Baker threw 3 interceptions against(sarcastically) — when you quoted me, I decided to have fun with you. I really expected you to ignore me.

You constantly count your “W’s” around here when you think you’ve proven something. The only thing you have proven is you are only around here to say I told ya’ so to everyone who didn’t like Baker in the pre draft process.

enjoy your sh*t game. Goodbye. I’m not taking this any further and I’m not getting banned because of you.

53 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

If he had covered him any tighter he would have been flagged. The wife was shocked that we wasn't flagged. Did you see the play ?

not talking about this coverage. talking about his game. he is just a corner who tackles receivers, for the most part.  A Buster Skrine

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Dawg, I don’t give a single f*ck about what happened this morning. You are a weirdo and you invest way too much time in trying to get the “stick it to ya’ comeback”, from what I understand you responded to me first, tonight, all I said asked is if that was the team that Baker threw 3 interceptions against — when you quoted me, I decided to have fun with you. 

You constantly count your “W’s” around here when you think you’ve proven something. The only thing you have proven is you are only around here to say I told ya’ so to everyone who didn’t like Baked in the pre draft process.

enjoy your sh*t game. Goodbye. I’m not taking this any further and I’m not getting banned because of you.

ElatedDampHackee-small.gif&key=cb1e35cc0

The Game is on. 

44 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

The bait been taken, the moment you gave a happy face to Jet engines sexually suspect quote. Lets me know that He's not the only one who likes hockey. 

How old are you? lol. 

Whats this hockey sh*t? LOL. Damn, is that some gay slur or something? I told you, I don't understand your hip urban lingo. 

But that was a cool gif of JJ Watt playing catch. Apropos of nothing, but cool. But of course hes a good dude. His dad is a Fireman. 

Archived