JETS V TEXANS GAMEDAYYYYYYY THREAD GET UP COME ON

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is this crap not bannable? It’s bad enough he’s posting 1000x in multiple threads on a Jets forum about openly rooting for the browns and buying browns jerseys while not watching the Jets in months, but now he’s taking over a Jets/Texans thread with browns play by play commentary. This is ******* absurd.

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

How is this crap not bannable? It’s bad enough he’s posting 1000x in multiple threads on a Jets forum about openly rooting for the browns and buying browns jerseys while not watching the Jets in months, but now he’s taking over a Jets/Texans thread with browns play by play commentary. This is ******* absurd.

@Sperm Edwards @Charlie Brown

You guys are both in the room and are both mods. This is the gameday thread, and there's only two games today. 

Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know. 

11 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

@Sperm Edwards @Charlie Brown

You guys are both in the room and are both mods. This is the gameday thread, and there's only two games today. 

Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know. 

Technically probably no, but you know you are going to piss people off with to much Brown reporting.  

You are a smart guy and a good poster so come on Man!

And you know there is a thread for the Browns game to boot. 

8 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Technically probably no, but you know you are going to piss people off with to much Brown reporting.  

Should I make a new game thread? This is a serious question. The reason why I ask is because the main forum clearly states that this is a "JETS and NFL" conversation section.

I figured that since there was only two games and the Jets game is "clearly over" that I can just carry on the conversation with the Browns game. 
It's not like im interfering with liveJets gameday action. But, given that you're a mod, I'll follow your direction. If not, I will continue enjoying the football game and making comments on the game.

As for pissing people off, doing so to @greenwichjetfan is simply a by product. Maybe he should look at Max's latest thread the next time he cries about folks doing bannable things. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Simply based on his track record and posting history, I have severe concerns about anyone who refers to what he brings to the table as “smart” and “good”, but I digress. 

This is not a game day thread. It’s a Jets/Texans thread. And him knowing that while continuing to pull this sh*t constitutes trolling.

It is what it is. He’s been going on about something or another for years and I just silently do my best to navigate around it, but once again, this is a Jets/Texans thread. Has been since the opening post. You’d think a mod would have taken notice to the title.

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

Simply based on his track record and posting history, I have severe concerns about anyone who refers to what he brings to the table as “smart” and “good”, but I digress. 

This is not a game day thread. It’s a Jets/Texans thread. And him knowing that while continuing to pull this sh*t constitutes trolling.

It is what it is. He’s been going on about something or another for years and I just silently do my best to navigate around it, but once again, this is a Jets/Texans thread. Has been since the opening post. You’d think a mod would have taken notice to the title.

He's a mod and he said no. 

Get over yourself. 

30 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Baker's last two possessions, turnovers. 

Dude needs to redeem himself. 

Go post this sh*t on a Browns board. No one here gives a sh*t about about Mayfield and no one cares about your QB evaluations. 

If it was up to you we'd have Bercovici and Glennon as our number one and two.

Archived