Re-ranking the 2018 QBs

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Mayfield would have had 4000 yards and 30 TDs if he started from day 1. Browns probably make the playoffs as well. Although Mayfield is working with more talent, I think it's pretty clear he's the best QB out of the draft at this point.

Unfortunately this is the truth 

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

If the question is based on this year and what they have done so far, Allen gets the edge over darnold.  He put his team on his back a few times and won games.  

It's certainly unconventional, and he's erratic, but there's something with Allen that just seems like he could end up making it. He's a phenomenal runner.

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

If the question is based on this year and what they have done so far, Allen gets the edge over darnold.  He put his team on his back a few times and won games.  

It’s close enough and I can see it. But moving forward with one or the other I think we can both agree it would be with Darnold. 

10 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Mayfield would have had 4000 yards and 30 TDs if he started from day 1. Browns probably make the playoffs as well. Although Mayfield is working with more talent, I think it's pretty clear he's the best QB out of the draft at this point.

Definitely but he's also a study in the difference good coaching makes. He was pretty poor under Hue and Haley, and has been revitalised under Kitchens. Some of their play-calling outs ours to shame. 

Hoping the same happens with Sam. 

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

It's certainly unconventional, and he's erratic, but there's something with Allen that just seems like he could end up making it. He's a phenomenal runner.

Correct.  The question wasnt who has the brightest future.  Allen was a one man wrecking crew and won games by himself this year.

My rankings are 100% correct.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Darnold? You watching Mayfield right now? About to beat the Ravens. Kid is years ahead of Darnold. But guess what? It’s ok

Slow down with the years ahead. I saw that pick 6 a few weeks ago and some other bone head plays. He has better weapons to work with also. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

He is running that offense right into the playoffs. Call it what you like. As far as right now he is playing better than all the other rookie QBs except Baker Mayfield. 

Baker heads and shoulders over everyone, but he has missed some open guys on this last drive 

Archived