Soft bi**h Jamal Adams tweets that Brady is the Goat, gets publicly shamed by Darron Lee of all people. Where is your god now, homer scum?

T0mShane

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A tale of two leaders, in response to the Patriots:

Jamal Adams: tweets out that Tom Brady is a “goat” and adds eight goat emojis.

Ray Lewis: Murders two men in the street.

It was SELF-DEFENSE! Man was ACQUITTED! lol

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Oh, I’m sorry, it was my understanding from the Kareem Hunt thread that these violent crimes tended to be isolated incidents.

They mostly are. Good thing you learned from the previous thread. :)

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He's a great Qb but they are cheaters.  They did THAT to themselves and it will hang around their necks forever.

Who cares? Them deflating some balls and filming signals did not put all the points on the board to win 5 Superbowls. Complaining about the refs never helped them to raise the Lombardi. 

Excuses are pointless. We just need to get down to work and execute. 

4 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Why do people get offended when people praise Brady? I hate the Pats, but do love watching the greatest QB ever. 

But the homers will say he's a scrub system QB and the Pats are cheaters, and then wonder where our losing mentality comes from. Instead of making excuses, how about we take notes, and dethrone them? 

No he’s not the greatest QB ever. Not even close. But he is very very good. Top 20 definitely. 

4 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Is this the 8 goat emoji tweet?

DxZ4k0EXcAAniM1.jpeg

Tom Brady [Twitter account]

@#33 Thx homie. I’ll send you 2 tix to the SB and my autographed jersey. It’ll be the closest you’ll get to the SB ya know. Ya feel me homie. 

5 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Give it a rest already. You're unnatural hatred of Jamal makes YOU look like a mere troll. Do everyone a favor and just kill off this Jamal hatred. :rip: . It's run it's course and we're all getting tired of it.

Speak for yourself.  I’m not the least bit tired of it.  All we’ve got left as Jet fans is humor

I’d like to apologize for calling Jamal Adams a “soft bitch” last night. It was excessive. I was emotional about the Patriots ruining another Super Bowl and took it out on Jamal for praising Tom Brady. I realize Jamal is still young and runs a 4.56 40-yard dash and doesn’t know any better. Also, anyone that praised Brady last night or into today goes on my Enemies List and will perish. Sorry, Jamal, and others. 

Archived