Soft bi**h Jamal Adams tweets that Brady is the Goat, gets publicly shamed by Darron Lee of all people. Where is your god now, homer scum?

T0mShane

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people get offended when people praise Brady? I hate the Pats, but do love watching the greatest QB ever. 

But the homers will say he's a scrub system QB and the Pats are cheaters, and then wonder where our losing mentality comes from. Instead of making excuses, how about we take notes, and dethrone them? 

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Lee will be long gone come September 

Nope. He SHOULD excel in the 4-3 as a sideline-to-sideline OLB if his head is on straight AFTER this recent suspension and general criticism about effort. 

2 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Why do people get offended when people praise Brady? I hate the Pats, but do love watching the greatest QB ever. 

But the homers will say he's a scrub system QB and the Pats are cheaters, and then wonder where our losing mentality comes from. Instead of making excuses, how about we take notes, and dethrone them? 

Haha also find some concrete stairs leading down to a subway perhaps and launch yourself headlong down them. 

5 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

He's a great Qb but they are cheaters.  They did THAT to themselves and it will hang around their necks forever.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Haha also find some concrete stairs leading down to a subway perhaps and launch yourself headlong down them. 

Are the nurses all busy helping the orderlies clean up all the rice pudding that they have forgotten your meds, you are getting nasty they call this sundowning. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Are the nurses all busy helping the orderlies clean up all the rice pudding that they have forgotten your meds, you are getting nasty they call this sundowning. 

Why don’t you report me when you get back from solitary.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Why don’t you report me when you get back from solitary.

Give it a rest already. You're unnatural hatred of Jamal makes YOU look like a mere troll. Do everyone a favor and just kill off this Jamal hatred. :rip: . It's run it's course and we're all getting tired of it.

Archived