In today's sickening news: Kraft videos to be released to press

Mike135

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Immoral vs amoral, two different things.

I’ve never paid for sex directly. Like, the terms were never explicitly to have me pay for sex. I’ve paid in other ways, indirectly, vis a vis consequences and whatnot. But, no, never compensated a woman for a sex act. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, T0mShane said:

I’ve never paid for sex directly. Like, the terms were never explicitly to have me pay for sex. I’ve paid in other ways, indirectly, vis a vis consequences and whatnot. But, no, never compensated a woman for a sex act. 

Good chance it’s because you didn’t have to...

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Paying for the abortion counts as direct if you never had any intention of pulling out.

11 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

You believe everything major media tells you. Most everything involving players outside the field is tabloid fiction. The digital  age is one big mirage.

Think about it. A handful  of old men in suits  cant'  possibly rule over 300 million  people unless they get them to see things that aren't there. If you actually  knew the truth about everything, they lose all power.

1090873222_CharlieConspiracy.gif.913012c286b7e2cf795e4c8da6d05c10.gif

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The compensation was never having to speak with you again.

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You actually typed this, read it and hit submit? 

Wow

So you're saying a woman should be told (and this should be enforced by law) what reasons are acceptable and unacceptable for sleeping with men?  

36 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Not sure I wanna see kraft and his wrinkly dick being serviced

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Me neither, but we don’t have to see it....but the dirty creep deserves exposure and ridicule.  You go to a sleazy “massage parlor” jack off with dirty hoes, you pay the media price, like anyone else.

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Paying for sex isnt immoral  or amoral  or w/e you two are going on about 

15 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

whats your proof that the incident  actually happened?  Belief in words on screen dont' make  it real. And Alex Jones is a govt shill. If he was actually anti establishment, he would have never had a national  radio show. He's as useless  as Rush Limbaugh, CNN or Fox

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

whats your proof that the incident  actually happened?  Belief in words on screen don' make  it real. And Alex Jones is a govt shill. If he was actually anti establishment, he would have never had a national  radio show. He's as useless  as Rush Limbaugh, CNN or Fox

I agree with you and I likewise get my news directly from my dog through telekinesis 

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

whats your proof that the incident  actually happened?  Belief in words on screen don' make  it real. And Alex Jones is a govt shill. If he was actually anti establishment, he would have never had a national  radio show. He's as useless  as Rush Limbaugh, CNN or Fox

Are you saying the frogs are not gay?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Have we expanded this out to deride jacking off with dirty hoes generally or are we just talking about doing it coercively with economically compromised immigrants? Because now I’m conflicted 

I mean the alternative is making your fashionable skinny jeans and nikes for 30 cents an hour, 18 hours a day in some dungeon, soo...

Archived