QB Haskins after drop: 'League done messed up'

JetsMetsDevilsPA

18 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

I am not a fan of the race card but this once makes me ponder, what if this kid was white, stood in the pocket and threw 50 touchdowns in the NCAA...

The Bills selected Allen 5 picks sooner and he is dog crap compared to Haskins - the NFL messed up and history will question this pick

The Cards picked a 5”10 Africa American QB #1 overall. I also think he’s a bit of a douche. Neither has anything to do with race. Josh Rosen is the biggest douche I’ve seen in a while and he’s white.

20 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

The Cards picked a 5”10 Africa American QB #1 overall. I also think he’s a bit of a douche. Neither has anything to do with race. Josh Rosen is the biggest douche I’ve seen in a while and he’s white.

LOL very true but Haskins is a great kid who was clearly caught up in the moment (he is upset and should be), every interview I have seen of him was calm and collected, I wish him well, he is far from a douche, I will enjoy watching him beat the giants like that team from ann arbor :)

Murray will bust - very happy Jets did not hire Kingsbury

6 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

In fairness though, and risking really going down the rabbit hole, the Cards picked a black QB with "black QB traits," versus Haskins who plays more like you'd expect a white QB to.

51 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

and for all you guys busting on the Q pick.. Listen to Q speak and then listen to the douchery that comes out of this guys mouth.

I listened to him speak. I couldn't understand a thing that came out of his mouth.

And btw, have you heard Robbie Anderson speak or seen him write on Twitter? Haskins is Shakespeare compared to him.

I remember when Laverneus Coles said similar things on a near daily basis, and Jets Fans lapped it up.

Skins fans deserve a little luck at QB, they'd had it worse than most the past 20 years, and their owner makes ours look brilliant.  I hope Haskins works out for them.

Archived