Marshawn Lynch willing to come out of retirement if Raiders need him

With Crowell out for the season, Beast Mode threw his name back in the ring.

Why do I get the feeling several of these guys are going to try to make one last run in the NFL (Lynch, Gronkowski, Witten, etc.)?  I don't think they can or want to stay away and any excuse to come back just helps them justify it.

IMG_6170.thumb.jpg.d27352751905cd8d6baabf7a647de72f.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Hahahahaha…..  How magnanimous of him.  Only the Raiders, huh?  Who else would have him...  Nobody.....    Gimme that one last paycheck....

M Lynch doesn't need the money .   He one of the most frugal players in the nfl( probably still has his first dime he made in the NFL.     Very successful businessman.  ( outside of football)   He loves the city of Oakland.  Wanted to play for hometown team. ( before they are gone forever).     

Only way it makes sense is to bring him back later in the year if they were competing for a playoff spot.  ( still one of the best short yardage backs) .  

Now not so much now as all he doing is pushing a young player at another position off the roster.

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

they should prolly take a flyer on powell instead. i dont want to see him in another jersey but he recently tweeted he is healthy and ready to play. so kuddos to him

Powell will never play another down of football