MetLife Atmosphere

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Internet sales are anonymous.  Nobody knows who is buying their tickets.  The old days are gone.  Get over it.  When anyone sells tickets on Stub Hub or the other internet ticket sites, you do not get to chose your buyer.  You are living in the past if you think pointing your finger at a season ticket holder for selling tickets on stub hub or ticket master is some kind of "wrong" thing for a Jets fan to do.  You and a few others just love this incredibly false narrative.  

Complete nonsense.  I wish people would stop this incessant bullsh*t that they have been whining about for the last 10 years.   If people are tired of seeing so many opposing fans, especially the loud complainers here who are NOT season ticket holders (and being a former season ticket holder doesn't excuse anyone), then buy some tickets and fill those seats.  

Otherwise they should STFU and get off their slippery soap box.

Thanks for your post with multiple paragraphs of pontificating garbage, which might be the only thing in this thread that sucks harder than SAR. Kudos.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

Internet sales are anonymous.  Nobody knows who is buying their tickets.  The old days are gone.  Get over it.  When anyone sells tickets on Stub Hub or the other internet ticket sites, you do not get to chose your buyer.  You are living in the past if you think pointing your finger at a season ticket holder for selling tickets on stub hub or ticket master is some kind of "wrong" thing for a Jets fan to do.  You and a few others just love this incredibly false narrative.  

Complete nonsense.  I wish people would stop this incessant bullsh*t that they have been whining about for the last 10 years.   If people are tired of seeing so many opposing fans, especially the loud complainers here who are NOT season ticket holders (and being a former season ticket holder doesn't excuse anyone), then buy some tickets and fill those seats.  

Otherwise they should STFU and get off their slippery soap box.

Exactly the point.

The ones complaining about "enemy fans" from their couches are the ones who should be occupying the seats.  I've said it a few times I'll say it again:  Show Up Or Shut Up.

SAR I

5 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Thanks for your post with multiple paragraphs of pontificating garbage, which might be the only thing in this thread that sucks harder than SAR. Kudos.

Let's hate all the PSL holders because, after all, our offense is supporting the team. 

If you, or anyone else, has an issue with the 2-3 games a year that I cannot attend and sell on Stubhub, by all means, PM me, I'll be happy to sell them to you at full price and then you can decide where they go.  I take a loss of about $250 on every Jets game I couldn't attend in the last 8 miserable seasons.  Write me a check every time I can't go and I'll be happy to do whatever you like with them.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to to tell PSL owners what to do with our money.  Easy solution.  Buy us out.

SAR I

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Considering what that's resulted in, yeah I'd say it's a legit gripe against you.

Yes, the Jets have wasted our time and our money, no question.

But so too did my New York Rangers, and after all those years of suffering at the hands of those bastards from Long Island, it was all worth every penny.  So too shall be for my New York Jets.  Darnold, Adams, Gase, Williams, Douglas.  We are on our way.  7 months from now there won't be a single complaint about the stadium except for the fact that it's so hard to find tickets.  It's happening.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

But so too did my New York Rangers, and after all those years of suffering at the hands of those bastards from Long Island, it was all worth every penny.  So too shall be for my New York Jets.  Darnold, Adams, Gase, Williams, Douglas.  We are on our way.  7 months from now there won't be a single complaint about the stadium except for the fact that it's so hard to find tickets.  It's happening.

SAR I

I'll be complaining if people stop. I don't care about the stadium and I can't go to games regardless but I enjoy the fact that this annoys you.

22 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

then the post was placed exactly where it belongs. Right after one of the whining-garbage  posts that have been endless over the last decade complaining about MetLife and the fans that go there.  

You don't want opposing fans in the seats?  Get more JETS fans to buy tickets.  

Gotta love the way people here blame the fans that DO buy tickets.  It's incredible.  And amazingly insipid.  

Here is a way to better spend your time: Write to Stub Hub and tell them to set up a selling board where we could list tickets just for Jets fans, then your problem would be solved.  Go cry somewhere else.   Hell, I've tried to sell my Jets tickets for way under list price in the ticket forum right here on this site...  but no takers except for one time over the last 6 years.  Jets fans don't buy tickets.  Period.  And that's why the stadium has so many opposing colors in the stands.  But of course... you and others blame the season ticket holders yet again.  Another stadium thread just like all the others.  For 10 straight years.  Well done.  Only we Jets fans could grind this nonsense out for nearly a decade.

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

Let's hate all the PSL holders because, after all, our offense is supporting the team. 

If you, or anyone else, has an issue with the 2-3 games a year that I cannot attend and sell on Stubhub, by all means, PM me, I'll be happy to sell them to you at full price and then you can decide where they go.  I take a loss of about $250 on every Jets game I couldn't attend in the last 8 miserable seasons.  Write me a check every time I can't go and I'll be happy to do whatever you like with them.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to to tell PSL owners what to do with our money.  Easy solution.  Buy us out.

SAR I

I'm actually a PSL holder, and as such I speak from a position of knowledge:  you're a corporate schill and a buffoon.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I'm actually a PSL holder, and as such I speak from a position of knowledge:  you're a corporate schill and a buffoon.

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Unlike you, I also attend every game.  Your corporate shillness is rivaled only by your hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

Unlike you, I also attend every game.  Your corporate shillness is rivaled only by your hypocrisy.

I won't be able to attend every game this year.  PM me. 

I look forward to you buying my tickets for the 2-3 games a year I can't attend for the 20 year remainder of the seat license period.  Much better this way.  I get 100% of my money back and you get a 100% guarantee that only Jets fans will sit in my seats.  Win win.

SAR I

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I won't be able to attend every game this year.  PM me. 

I look forward to you buying my tickets for the 2-3 games a year I can't attend for the 20 year remainder of the seat license period.  Much better this way.  I get 100% of my money back and you get a 100% guarantee that only Jets fans will sit in my seats.  Win win.

SAR I

No need.  Like you, I am a PSL holder.  Now all I need is the 2002 5-series and the condo in Leonia and we will be twins.

• Haha 2