a supreme court decision serves as a victory for the redskins’.. ~ ~ ~

kelly

25 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I assume you ment irony. 

? You're mocking the vast intelligence and wisdom in that post? Its' basically  the most intelligent, profound, educational thing, you've read all month. Learning to read obviously  didn't help  you gain wisdom or insight. 

I did load you with iron of the mind but you of course reject the magnificent gift

I'd say you have a point, but I can't trust your words, because words are stupid.

This is quite the dilemma.

21 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

This thread still going and who said Jet fans are  animals? 

Animals are actually more intelligent and sophisticated than us, because they don't dumb themselves down with a comprehensive written language.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Animals are actually more intelligent and sophisticated than us, because they don't dumb themselves down with a comprehensive written language.

Animals are for the most part, free. You havent been free, one single  day in your life. Words have kept your mind in bondage  to someone else's  influence.

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

So freedom of speech is not your cup of tea?? Okay then..B)

No, freedom of speech is my cup of tea. You're  free to say whatever you want to. Somebody else is also free to curse you out or slap you upside your head for what you said.

Freedom of speech =/= Freedom from consequences

Seems like the latter is not your cup of tea ??

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

It's putting a different meaning to a word or thing that was intended. 

OH, like a Swastika then? 

So swastikas are ok, because the original meaning was a buddhist/hindu religious symbol, right?

Surely the meaning of a thing can't change from ok to not ok over time........

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So swastikas are ok, because the original meaning was a buddhist/hindu religious symbol, right?

Propaganda. Revisionist history.

People let their emotions be swayed by symbols. I would like a nazi flag and confederate flag to display, simply because  they are cool artwork. But people are idiots and think..oh, that most certainly  means you'e racist  or support something evil. People are idiots.  They let symbolism rule their minds and reasoning.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is it up to the individual to not have racism hurled at him/her?

The same govt that tells you, you're free. Is the same one making sure you aren't  free.  Nothing has ever been up to the individual..while a ruling class  is present and in control.

People think they need to have a right presented  to them by govt , to be free.

Freedom simply is. It needs no approval or validation. I don't  need a right.  I simply can just be.  

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Personally, I can't wait for the day after we abolish all words and concept of recorded history so that swastikas can become in vogue again.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I would like a nazi flag and confederate flag to display, simply because  they are cool artwork.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Personally, I can't wait for the day after we abolish all words and concept of recorded history so that swastikas can become in vogue again.

Wow, lol, I had no idea he posted that guys.

I'm, like, Nostradamus.