Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

Spoot-Face

29 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

It was interesting seeing a bad guy say that on behalf of someone who did do something kinda scummy. Maybe 80 knew something 

Interesting you take my oh we are actually playing line as a tell when I haven't seen mafia played here in a while.    

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Im treating this like just an extended sign up thread. 

Except the difference is, the mod doesn't have any real powers in a sign-up thread. For example...

*SpootMod just musked Crusher*

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Just going to leave this here 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

To represent what exactly?

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

It was interesting seeing a bad guy say that on behalf of someone who did do something kinda scummy. Maybe 80 knew something 

Well i see lizzie didnt take advantage of the mafia moratorium to break his glue sniffing habit, its nice when things dont change 

7 hours ago, CTM said:

80 always seems to get juicy roles.  Fast lynch tho

Might have been the climax following eagerness because of how slow things have been here lately. But yeah I was surprised to find day ended when I checked in lol

17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

80 - Kumonga -- Even Night Serial Killer with a 1x BPV is dead.

It is now Night.

This role sounds like something 80 would make up and throw out before he is lynched as Mafia... 

wait wait guys, I am an "even night Vig, with a special ability ( i can't give details ) and I have a gift, and if the moon is in a waning or waxing gibbous I can make 2 shots, oh and i become a bomb...."

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

This role sounds like something 80 would make up and throw out before he is lynched as Mafia... 

wait wait guys, I am an "even night Vig, with a special ability ( i can't give details ) and I have a gift, and if the moon is in a waning or waxing gibbous I can make 2 shots, oh and i become a bomb...."

But it's his flip.... O_o

1 hour ago, Stark said:

^Stark is officially no longer a rook. LOL nailed it 

3 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Are you guys actually playing?

Yes, this is the stage of the game where we wait. The scum team /mafia/bad guys (whatever you want to call it) kill someone 

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Might have been the climax following eagerness because of how slow things have been here lately. But yeah I was surprised to find day ended when I checked in lol

It ended because I ended it.

Yes I needed the votes to get me there but had the situation been different no one else would have done it.

We'd just keep playing until spoot set a deadline and then we'd play right up to the deadline.

Sorry to be a downer but I don't really have much faith in anyone here to end a day decisively anymore.

Everyone is too scared of being wrong to throw a hammer and it's why games drag forever.

19 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It ended because I ended it.

Yes I needed the votes to get me there but had the situation been different no one else would have done it.

We'd just keep playing until spoot set a deadline and then we'd play right up to the deadline.

Sorry to be a downer but I don't really have much faith in anyone here to end a day decisively anymore.

Everyone is too scared of being wrong to throw a hammer and it's why games drag forever.

Yeah, I'm not getting into this argument with you. Have fun though.

54 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes, this is the stage of the game where we wait. The scum team /mafia/bad guys (whatever you want to call it) kill someone 

Bad guys? Why does it have to be a man. Misandrist bot is misandrist 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s pretty bad when the guy with narcolepsy is the decisive one. 

Well when you are only awake for 2 hrs a day there isnt much time for deliberation 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Bad guys? Why does it have to be a man. Misandrist bot is misandrist 

I use it to address groups no matter what's hanging or not hanging between the legs

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Hey guys I will be around very sporadically this weekend.  My brother is getting married on Sunday and I have a lot to do but I should be around every so often.  Maybe not so much on Sunday.  

Congratulations to them have fun 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone ever swim with whale sharks in Cancun?  Is it worth it or can I get the same experiance going to Virginia beach with Crusher?

Cartel violence is on the rise in Cancun I wouldn't go if I was you.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Cartel violence is on the rise in Cancun I wouldn't go if I was you.

Bah, both the cartel and the government have high incentive to keep the hotel zone safe. Gotta keep those gringo dollars coming in.

There is no travel advisory for those areas 

Archived