The Pats want 19-0. I think they get it.

Jet_Engine1

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Admitting when you are plainly and demonstrably wrong is base-level human decency, you know.

I said "True" in the other post  that brought up that Stat. And I explained  its' still behind. I am not wrong about the leagues pecking order and seniority. In the 100 year scheme of things, Pats will remain at 6.

Regardless, Pats will not win another.

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I said "True" in the other post  that brought up that Stat. And I explained  its' still behind. 

You have a time machine? How else can you know that? We all demand you show your work from now on. Even when you call one right, no work=no credit!

6 hours ago, shawn306 said:

Nope.

Eagles, Texans, Chiefs will beat them. 

Could be more once Brown starts posting crap on instagram again. You just know he is not going to be able to resist. Then all hell breaks loose and the Pats go down the toilet.

AB was acting. You won’t hear a controversial peep outta him.

• Upvote 3

Anyone not betting on the Patriots winning the Superbowl this year is simply turning down free money.

It's never been more clear. This is an elite offense ADDING Antonio Brown, and an elite, top 5 defense that allows nothing.

It sucks to be in the AFC East, and it will continue as long as Belichick is on the sideline.

DC

1 minute ago, jgb said:

You have a time machine? How else can you know that? We all demand you show your work from now on. Even when you call one right, no work=no credit!

You wouldn't  understand it in the first place . Until you come to the realization  its'  entertainment, you'll  refuse to understand why and how.You don't  need a time machine. Just an understanding  of the past as I have shown you.

AB is doing exactly  what Randy Moss did. That ended with a loss. Knowing it's  entertainment  doesn't  mean I'll get every outcome correct. You dont know the ending of every movie. But you know the standard storyline, formulas.

Numerology, birthdays, dates,  play a part in this. But you don't want to know that.

You accept ,out of the effing blue, that a guy supposedly acting like an utter fool, goes to the current media god of sports franchises. =entertainment 

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

You wouldn't  understand it in the first place . Until you come to the realization  its'  entertainment, you'll  refuse to understand why and how.You don't  need a time machine. Just an understanding  of the past as I have shown you.

AB is doing exactly  what Randy Moss did. That ended with a loss. Knowing it's  entertainment  doesn't  mean I'll get every outcome correct. You dont know the ending of every movie. But you know the standard storyline, formulas.

Numerology, birthdays, dates,  play a part in this. But you don't want to know that.

You accept ,out of the effing blue, that a guy supposedly acting like an utter fool, goes to the current media god of sports franchises. =entertainment 

But like howdya really know?

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

But like howdya really know?

Lol Didn't I basically just answer that? :)

I don't   Fully understand it. I'll  never go 16-0 every week in pickem. But I've seen enough in 4 years to know it's consistent.

sometimes it's' history.  Sometimes it's looking at it purely from a greedy business model. 

Take Raiders last night. Last Monday night  in the Oakland stadium.its best to have the fans go home happy,  they'l buy more beer and stuff and forget the screw job ,while the Raiders disappear  into a 49 day road trip after hosting KC next sunday. 

Mayfield= so what? The team got pounded ,week 1. The first 2 weeks of season always has losing teams  or obvious  underdogs get a little win and then the  season goes back to them sucking. Titans may be good this year but they'll  never reach a SB for years.

Baker and OBJ have multiple  endorsement  deals. That's a guarantee  that a good season is coming. Just watch games/seasons, like you would a tv show or movie and you'll start to get it a little. I may have a couple predictions as the season goes. I think I know which game Pats  lose. But I'll wait till its that week lol.  I can certainly  guarantee  that Saints won't  make SB. That's an easy one.

9 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I don't   Fully understand it. I'll  never go 16-0 every week in pickem. But I've seen enough in 4 years to know it's consistent.

sometimes it's' history.  Sometimes it's looking at it purely from a greedy business model. 

Take Raiders last night. Last Monday night  in the Oakland stadium.its best to have the fans go home happy,  they'l buy more beer and stuff and forget the screw job ,while the Raiders disappear  into a 49 day road trip after hosting KC next sunday. 

Mayfield= so what? The team got pounded ,week 1. The first 2 weeks of season always has losing teams  or obvious  underdogs get a little win and then the  season goes back to them sucking. Titans may be good this year but they'll  never reach a SB for years.

Baker and OBJ have multiple  endorsement  deals. That's a guarantee  that a good season is coming. Just watch games/seasons, like you would a tv show or movie and you'll start to get it a little. I may have a couple predictions as the season goes. I think I know which game Pats  lose. But I'll wait till its that week lol.  I can certainly  guarantee  that Saints won't  make SB. That's an easy one.

I can't find a single thought in your verbal assault that makes any sense. That said since you obviously consider yourself a fountain of knowledge enlighten us all with the year the Jets will appear in a SB and why. 

7 minutes ago, Same Old said:

I can't find a single thought in your verbal assault that makes any sense. That said since you obviously consider yourself a fountain of knowledge enlighten us all with the year the Jets will appear in a SB and why. 

What dont' you get? It was incredibly  self explanatory. When? Maybe just before or after Namath passes. Maybe not for 100 years, like the Cubs. 

30 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

For your next trick, predict something for week 2 before it happens.

22 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Aww I'm sorry little guy, but it 100% unequivocally does take away from your "point"! Hang in there though, you'll get em next time!

No, 2-1 means still ahead of Cowboys. Just like Pats will not surpass Pitt and remain at 6 .Same thing. Don't  be childish 

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

For your next trick, predict something for week 2 before it happens.

I'll stick to  futures bets for now. It's not a trick. I mean ,you do realize there's' a entire  population that agrees with me don't you? I'm not some rogue  individual. 

An entire community  talks about it. After 3 years I'd see if it was bogus. It's' not. 

Just now, Hackenberg said:

I'll stick to  futures bets for now. It's not a trick. I mean ,you do realize there's' a entire  population that agrees with me don't you? I'm not some rogue  individual. 

An entire community  talks about it. After 3 years I'd see if it was bogus. It's' not. 

We’d be more likely to agree with you if we had a clue what you’re going on about.

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

We’d be more likely to agree with you if we had a clue what you’re going on about.

until you stop believe everything media/tv tells you. You won't have a clue.

Until you lose that childish .."maybe there's' still a chance" approach to watching the Jets. You won't' open your eyes. 

Here's a tiny  prediction: Browns beat the spread vs Jets.  

5 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Until you lose that childish .."maybe there's' still a chance" approach to watching the Jets. You won't' open your eyes. 

Clearly you haven’t read anything I’ve written about this team. But you never were interested in facts, just your own feelings about whatever it is you think, not that you can convey any of that in a coherent way. 

6 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Here's a tiny  prediction: Browns beat the spread vs Jets.  

That’s a 50/50 proposition. You are great at explaining the reasons for things (usually involving a conspiracy of some sort) after they happen. Tell us the reason ahead of time. Show your work.

2 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I said "True" in the other post  that brought up that Stat. And I explained  its' still behind. I am not wrong about the leagues pecking order and seniority. In the 100 year scheme of things, Pats will remain at 6.

Well I like your optimism but... I can't look at the other teams and find a single one that will stand in their way... They're better on every side of the ball than any team I can look at.

I'm putting a little money on them and it'll at least be a small consolation to collect it... Kind of a win/win for me. If they win, I get some spare cash. If they lose, I get to enjoy that. 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Well I like your optimism but... I can't look at the other teams and find a single one that will stand in their way... They're better on every side of the ball than any team I can look at.

I'm putting a little money on them and it'll at least be a small consolation to collect it... Kind of a win/win for me. If they win, I get some spare cash. If they lose, I get to enjoy that. 

Dont. Save it for gas money.  

17 minutes ago, jgb said:

That’s a 50/50 proposition. You are great at explaining the reasons for things (usually involving a conspiracy of some sort) after they happen. Tell us the reason ahead of time. Show your work.

You can't  handle the work..you can't  handle the truth. Youre just looking for right or wrong outcomes to point at ,to say ,"see,you were wrong".

No, it's not a 50/50 chance . It's a 33% chance  lol. Jets can either win or cover. :)

I'm not thinking or wondering  or hoping for an outcome. If I'm wrong, so what? Doesn't prove  games arent' staged. Just proves I picked  their script wrong. 

After the fact? I just told you Pats wont' win SB and will lose one game this season. That's well before the fact. I have Saints and Redskins predictions  waiting in the wings.

I've already said  here that Goff gets injured or has  incredibly  sub par year.

I said before season started  that  san Fran was the  team to watch.

32 minutes ago, jgb said:

Clearly you haven’t read anything I’ve written about this team. But you never were interested in facts, just your own feelings about whatever it is you think, not that you can convey any of that in a coherent way. 

Feelings? No, this has nothing to do with emotion on my end. What ever youv'e written still comes from thinking you are watching  a team actually try to win, or not to lose on purpose. Youre the one using emotion because  you still buy what they are selling. I don't' think or feel that I'm right. I know its entertainment  and not competition. 

I've been incredibly  coherent. This is just very new to you. So it's very alien. It's' not like I knew it in the beginning either. For 40 years, I went "yay team," like every other fan. Then I wised up. It's not like sticking your hand in fire and getting an obvious instantaneous reaction.