The Pats want 19-0. I think they get it.

Jet_Engine1

That's it....the last achievement BB needs. The "Perfect Season". We may not see it yet, but Brady cant play forever and sometime soon Father Time will catch him. 

That's why they're going all in on Offense....Gordon, D Thomas, Harry in the first, and now Brown along with Edelman. BB can scheme a defense to deal with most teams, and he has given Brady possibly the most talented set of WRs he has ever had. 

They have 6 SBs. That's old hat. They've been to, what....9 AFCCGs in a row? LOL. 

They want 19-0. You know that 18-1 stuff still rankles them, they want to close the deal. And honestly, I only see one obstacle, KC. But now Bill thinks he can keep pace with that offense, and he has a better defense (and he owns Reid). 

I know, not a real "hot take" as the kids say, but I am 100% certain that is their mission this year. And if it gets those assholes to retire and walk away, **** it. I hate those 70s Dolphins a holes, and what's the difference if they get another SB? LOL.

It'll probably happen. 

Sad. 

19-0 would surpass the Dolphins because the regular season was 14 games back when the Dolphins went undefeated.

Also, you're forgetting that the Pats and Steelers are tied at 6 SBs each.  If the Pats win this year, they stand alone at the top of the peak and it was all done by BB and TB.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

19-0 would surpass the Dolphins because the regular season was 14 games back when the Dolphins went undefeated.

Also, you're forgetting that the Pats and Steelers are tied at 6 SBs each.  If the Pats win this year, they stand alone at the top of the peak and it was all done by BB and TB.

Which won't  be allowed.  There is a pecking order/seniority  in the league.

Pats are a younger original  AFC team.Pitt is a older nfl team. They will stay tied at 6 till Pitt wins again.

Notice how how Dallas  never beat Pitt and Pats never beat Giants.  

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Hold on, let me double check your math on both of these claims. 

Yes, both are correct.

• Haha 3

This is the best Patriots team in years. Absolutely no doubt. Their defense is elite and their offense is a juggernaut. Who can challenge them? There's not a team that can keep up with them. 

For real, if you've ever thought about doing a little gambling this is the year to bet a few $ down on the Patriots to win it all. They are so, so, so far ahead of the rest of the league it's embarrassing. Barring injuries they are going to have a pretty casual walk to the super bowl. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I have become immune to the Pats.  6 SBs, 7 SBs, Who cares?  Their legacy is cemented one way or another.  Either you view TB/BB as the greatest HC/QB comibination of all time and the Pats run is already the best the NFL has ever seen.  Or you see them as an arrogant bunch of cheaters who will do anything they can to win.  Or you may see htem as a little of both.  

Over the past year or two, my thinking has been that we need to be the team that knocks them off.  I am so tired of getting to playoff time and rooting for KC, or Pitt, or Indy or Balt or the Chargers to do what we have not been able to.  Its pathetic to root vicariously for another team to knock them off every single year.  Thats what made 2010 so great; ancient history now, but we were the ones that knocked them out (even though we compeltely sh!t the bed the following week, but thats a topic for another thread). 

Ideal way to end the Pats dominance is by one of their Division rivals knocking them off.  Let it be us.  If not this season, then next.

• Upvote 2

WTF are you talking about. Yes, NE looks like it was shot out of a cannon this week but its week 1, the entire team is healthy and I don't  care who you are or what kind of health regimen you follow, 42 years old QB and the NFL are not a good combo. Last year Brady started to regress at the end of the regular season. Look at his numbers from last December.  He had some horrible games. Now look at his game in the SB. He was below average for any QB and way below average for who he is. Was the Pat's game plan for the SB for the greatest QB to ever play not throw a single TD all game?

I do agree, the Pat's look like the class of the league but that is due mostly to the defences and the fact that they discovered a running  game to combine with the short passing game but 19-0. Get real. The QB is going to lose a game or two during the season. Yes, I said it. The Pat's will lose due to Brady's play. He isn't  going to be able to maintain the level once he starts getting beat up.

f those cheaters. If I was the raiders I would peruse tampering that signing was way too quick. The NFL is made of different teams it is not the cheaters and 31 other teams.

All teams should be treated equally from the last place to the first place teams.  This commish is garbage for letting them run amok making a mockery of the rules, from spygate to deflate gate .

Or

The Patriots go 19-0 this year. Break the 72 Dolphins record and surpass Pittsburgh with 7 Super Bowl wins.

Then in the off-season they don't resign Brady or Brown. Cut most of their high priced vets and are the worst team in the NFL. In the following draft the take Sunshine from Clemson, who might be the best prospect to enter the draft ever.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Which won't  be allowed.  There is a pecking order/seniority  in the league.

Pats are a younger original  AFC team.Pitt is a older nfl team. They will stay tied at 6 till Pitt wins again.

Notice how how Dallas  never beat Pitt and Pats never beat Giants.  

Dallas did beat Pitt in SB 30.

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

f those cheaters. If I was the raiders I would peruse tampering that signing was way too quick. The NFL is made of different teams it is not the cheaters and 31 other teams.

All teams should be treated equally from the last place to the first place teams.  This commish is garbage for letting them run amok making a mockery of the rules, from spygate to deflate gate .

The Raiders are just moving on, and will not pursue tampering charges. ( almost impossible to prove).    They are just glad it’s over.    

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

That's it....the last achievement BB needs. The "Perfect Season". We may not see it yet, but Brady cant play forever and sometime soon Father Time will catch him. 

That's why they're going all in on Offense....Gordon, D Thomas, Harry in the first, and now Brown along with Edelman. BB can scheme a defense to deal with most teams, and he has given Brady possibly the most talented set of WRs he has ever had. 

They have 6 SBs. That's old hat. They've been to, what....9 AFCCGs in a row? LOL. 

They want 19-0. You know that 18-1 stuff still rankles them, they want to close the deal. And honestly, I only see one obstacle, KC. But now Bill thinks he can keep pace with that offense, and he has a better defense (and he owns Reid). 

I know, not a real "hot take" as the kids say, but I am 100% certain that is their mission this year. And if it gets those assholes to retire and walk away, **** it. I hate those 70s Dolphins a holes, and what's the difference if they get another SB? LOL.

It'll probably happen. 

Sad. 

You need to refuel ? but you might be right. We can only hope they do a replay 18-0 and LOSE the Super Bowl....again.