Game Pass - Any Good?

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

I went for a two week visit in the Chicago area and for various reasons I'm still there.  Be going back home in some months, but meanwhile I'm stuck watching the Bears if I want to watch the NFL.  Nothing against the Bears but they are not my team.  I'm going nuts.  I don't mind paying $100 for the season nor waiting for the game to conclude before I can watch, since I frequently record games for later viewing anyway.  Just want to know if anyone has had experience with this outfit and whether they deliver what they claim.  Some posters on websites are complaining, but no way of knowing if they are real posters or trolls hired by competitors.

5 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

I went for a two week visit in the Chicago area and for various reasons I'm still there.  Be going back in some months, but meanwhile I'm stuck watching the Bears if I want to watch the NFL.  Nothing against the Bears but they are not my team.  I'm going nuts.  I don't mind paying $100 for the season nor waiting for the game to conclude before I can watch, since I frequently record games for later viewing anyway.  Just want to know if anyone has had experience with this outfit and whether they deliver what they claim.  Some posters on websites are complaining, but no way of knowing if they real posters or trolls hired by competitors.

Used to have DirecTV.  Sold my house and live in a rental with no dish and owners that do not want one installed...so I got GamePass (albeit, as a military member, I got it for like $69).

I don't like not being able to watch the games in real time, but it's what I have available I suppose.  Quality is good, and there are some features I as a casual fan don't use that a videophile might like.  I have no problems using gamepass with my AppleTV.

• Upvote 1

I have it as well as Sunday ticket since they had a great package deal for students (think I paid like $130 total for game pass and Sunday ticket online combined for this season).

It's a solid product. They have the entire game, the 45 minute version with all the in between crap cut out, just every play and that's it, or the all 22 coaches tape.

What else I like is they have every game from 2009 on, so I've rewatched some of Rex's playoff games as well as when we beat the Pats in Bowles first season, the 2010 regular season win in Pittsburgh, etc.

For someone in your situation I think the $100 is money well spent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

I live outside NY & have it. Short version is great. Cutting out everything but every snap. The only thing that sucks about it everyame has been a loss so if you like watching the Jets lose when you already know they lost it's all good. 

• Upvote 1

I now live outside the NY area...and have been a Jets fan since Namath arrived.

I can’t get Direct TV..but would, if I could.    It just seems crazy that I can’t watch my team live...unless I go to a bar..or find some illegal stream that will infect my computer.

Big fan..so willing to pay a decent amount. 

Am I missing a way to watch my team live each Sunday?  Seems needlessly complicated.

Have to give it up for some of you guys, I really do. I can't stay away enough from watching the garbage that is the NY Jets, yet you guys are dying to do anything you can to watch it. Kudos to you all, I wish I were like you, I really do. Having said all of that, the Sunday ticket computer package is pricey but really good, they show all of the games and I think you even get the Red Zone which to me, is the greatest invention of all time.

ASH

I use Game Pass and I like it.  I used to think having to wait until 8 pm to watch the game was brutal, but knowing in advance you're going to watch a crap game anyway makes the pangs of anticipation go away.  Beats having to go to BWW and stomach a bunch of geriatric Pats fans in Brady jerseys...

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I have game pass international and I watch the games live, maybe check other plans?

Me too. A lot more expensive though like $200 per year.

It is great but as everyone pointed out - sucks about a quarter into each game ?

• Upvote 1

I have it and it's good - commercial free is a great feature. I also like being able to watch the games late Sunday or on Monday night, as I almost never have my afternoons available to catch the game due to family obligations.  You can even shave more time off your viewing by using the ten second advance button (or rewind, if you miss something.) 

I wish they had something similar for the NBA. Being a real masochist, I'd like to replicate my angst catching the Knicks after hours - but all they have (as far as I know) is real time viewing for $125, one team only. Seemed like a ripoff, and their site is full of promo rubbish, so I canceled that after a week. (If anyone knows of other options, please fill me in ...)

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1