our playoff run starts SUNDAY!

10 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Moved the ball and then had the shltty QB turn it over?  Congrats.  

If not for the K, youre crying that you moved the ball and somehow lost or that your QB has no consistency 

No never that. Pure luck Jets were even in the game. Cant wait to week 17 to shut you fans up for 2019

39 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

No never that. Pure luck Jets were even in the game. Cant wait to week 17 to shut you fans up for 2019

Today's performance proves the Jets beat the Bills in Week 1 and will do so again in Week 17.  It's going to be easy, in fact, one of the gimmies on our soft schedule.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Today's performance proves the Jets beat the Bills in Week 1 and will do so again in Week 17.  It's going to be easy, in fact, one of the gimmies on our soft schedule.

SAR I

Today performance proves jack. You played a home game against a team that was missing its bookend tackles, starting WR, Slot WR and you almost blew a double digit again like in week one. Congrats on the win. You play who is one your schedule but lets just hold off what game means against a non conference opponent.

7 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Ant wait for that game.  Jets fighting for a playoff spot.  Bills fighting for draft position, as is their usual.

But here’s a free hint.  You don’t want to hear is?  Get off a jets board.  Go to Bills Mafia or whatever the Bills circle jerk spot is. 

• Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Shout out to @SAR I.  Nicely done keeping the faith this past month.  Even though I thought it was obvious we'd be a good team with Sam back, most here were screaming at the sky.  

You did a damn admirable job fighting to good fight here.  Thanks man.  We can use some more fans like you.

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Today performance proves jack. You played a home game against a team that was missing its bookend tackles, starting WR, Slot WR and you almost blew a double digit again like in week one. Congrats on the win. You play who is one your schedule but lets just hold off what game means against a non conference opponent.

You don't live in New York City so you don't understand the avalanche of hate and negativity heaped upon our head coach in the past three weeks, the kind of talk radio and social media distraction that can undermine a locker room and poison a head coach against the city he represents.  It was brutal.  Jets fans are self-haters, the media feeds this victimization, its the most toxic situation in all of pro sports.

This isn't some Super Bowl season for the Jets.  To be a success, this season merely needs to prove two things.  That we have a franchise quarterback taking the next step and that we have a head coach that the team can believe in and grow with.  The win over Dallas was a tremendous sign that the future is bright in Florham Park.  That's the most important thing.  That said, I feel as good about 9-7 now as I ever have.  Just you wait until the full Gase offense is installed and we get Herndon (and Mosley) back.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Shout out to @SAR I.  Nicely done keeping the faith this past month.  Even though I thought it was obvious we'd be a good team with Sam back, most here were screaming at the sky.  

You did a damn admirable job fighting to good fight here.  Thanks man.  We can use some more fans like you.

Thank you for the kind words.

Now let's all get together on the same page and see what the next month brings.  I'm feeling 3-1.  Let's look good against the Pats and then go beat the sh:t out of the state of Florida and the wimpy Giants. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

He didnt keep the faith.  He whined and backed off his prediction when he heard mosely and herndon were out.  SAR has no confidence in this team.  Hes just sunshining as that makes him the minority nowadays and more polarizing.

SAR is as transparent as they come.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He didnt keep the faith.  He whined and backed off his prediction when he heard mosely and herndon were out.  SAR has no confidence in this team.  Hes just sunshining as that makes him the minority nowadays and more polarizing.

SAR is as transparent as they come.

You are the King Of The Non-Believers.  Your name is therefore at the top of the Non-Believers List and you are encouraged to find a different bandwagon to jump on.  Giants have pretty blue uniforms.  Danny Dimes might be a good QB.  Enjoy.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

i started this thread.  go circlejerk SAR in one of his threads he started.

:-)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

i started this thread.  go circlejerk SAR in one of his threads he started.

:-)

Ha sorry man.  I almost included ya.

But this past month this place has been borderline unbearable with guys crying.  Almost every time I noticed Sar in there getting crap for calling 'em out.

Just felt he deserved some singled-out credit.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Did you make it to the LL behind the bench to watch warmups?

SAR I

unfortunately not this week.  son wanted to watch some of the Chiefs game on TV  (we are indian so KC is his second fav team obviously) and then he wanted to throw the ball in the parking lot.

we will do it next time he goes to a game.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mike135 said:

Ha sorry man.  I almost included ya.

But this past month this place has been borderline unbearable with guys crying.  Almost every time I noticed Sar in there getting crap for calling 'em out.

Just felt he deserved some singled-out credit.

totally think he deserves some credit, just not in my thread.  baa baa.

jk.  the negativety was just crazy here.   talk of getting the top pick.  painful.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, SAR I said:

You don't live in New York City so you don't understand the avalanche of hate and negativity heaped upon our head coach in the past three weeks, the kind of talk radio and social media distraction that can undermine a locker room and poison a head coach against the city he represents.  It was brutal.  Jets fans are self-haters, the media feeds this victimization, its the most toxic situation in all of pro sports.

This isn't some Super Bowl season for the Jets.  To be a success, this season merely needs to prove two things.  That we have a franchise quarterback taking the next step and that we have a head coach that the team can believe in and grow with.  The win over Dallas was a tremendous sign that the future is bright in Florham Park.  That's the most important thing.  That said, I feel as good about 9-7 now as I ever have.  Just you wait until the full Gase offense is installed and we get Herndon (and Mosley) back.

SAR I

Most logical things you have said in 2 months. Rest of the season should be fun.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:29 PM, batman10023 said:

for us to make the playoffs we need to win one of our next two games.

i don't see how we can get to 9-7 without a win over dallas. 

as many of us thought we needed to win 1 out of our last 2 games.  First step is complete.

This week is an important test for the Jets.  If we can bounce back and win this game - i think a run is possible as the following 6 games are winnable. 

if we get to 2-5 we will have lots of momentum and a chance to get to 8-5 and in the driver's seat for a final playoff push.

But make no mistake this upcoming game is critical.