Josh Gordon being released off IR today today, per sources.

AbstraKt

9 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

14 and creepy just started butt fumbling random posts because their feelings got hurt so I simply returned the favor

I decided to buttfumble you for constantly butt fumbling everyone. That’s all you do. You are a joke. Don’t mistake me for caring about “rep” or  being buttfumbled. I’ll gladly give it back to you is all. 

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I decided to buttfumble you for constantly butt fumbling everyone. That’s all you do. You are a joke. Don’t mistake me for caring about “rep” or  being buttfumbled. I’ll gladly give it back to you is all. 

I upvote way more then down vote... That's what it is there for... Don't understand why you take it so personal...  

You just randomly started butt fumbling me so I returned the favor... Ignore me if you can't handle it

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Skeptable said:

I upvote way more then down vote... That's what it is there for... Don't understand why you take it so personal...  

I don’t. It just annoying to see you butt fumbling everyone and abusing it. I’m personally all for butt fumble mania but it’s frowned upon here by mods. You fly under the radar apparently so I figured I’d have a little fun and buttfumble you back. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I don’t. It just annoying to see you butt fumbling everyone and abusing it. I’m personally all for butt fumble mania but it’s frowned upon here by mods. You fly under the radar apparently so I figured I’d have a little fun and buttfumble you back. 

OK, and I returned it... Good fun

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

@Paradis @Maxman

2 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

He butt fumbles everyone. Seems like I’m a target. It’s funny. I’d buttfumble the crap out of him but the mods frown upon this. Too bad we can’t just handle our own business here. Oh well. 

Look two posts below this quoted post. He just gave himself a POTY rep. :rl:

@Jet_Engine1 @Paradis

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Can you still claim him, or is he a vested vet?  He should just become a free agent when they cut him since he was drafted in 1987, but it hard to tell how many accrued season he has had. 

It's different after the trade deadline.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Why would this post get BF'd? Seriously. @Skeptable, defend your position here. 

He loves this crap. Last week he did it to @More Cowbell and Max warned him, now its @Creepy Lurker and me.

He's always the common denominator, but it's never him. People are starting to realize it though.

• Thumb Down 1

Why not?
You guys are acting like Josh Gordon got hit with a domestic violence charge.  There are FAR bigger POS's in this league than Josh Gordon.  And a lot of them are still employed by football teams.  
Because Douglas only wants football first guys who don't come with baggage. He does not like guys who are problems off the field he is big on character. If bb could not handle Gordon why would you think the Jets could?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app