### Jets \ Raiders -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Well not bad quarterbacking, huh. I think you’re going to see more games like this from Sam than the opposite. I didn’t know Berrios had that kind of speed. He ran right by the defender. Maybe with Robbie use him on a few more deep patterns. One thing that stood out was good tackling including on STs. I have to admit I was shocked.?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the game.  Good crowd despite the record and weather.  A lot of raider fans, but not as many as I was expecting (if that makes sense).  Raider fans were pretty much silent after the first drive.  Seemed like the Jets shut down their ground game, O didn’t turn it over, and that was the game.  D looks much better without Leo.  It’s as if he was taking reps away from better players.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Was at the game.  Good crowd despite the record and weather.  A lot of raider fans, but not as many as I was expecting (if that makes sense).  Raider fans were pretty much silent after the first drive.  Seemed like the Jets shut down their ground game, O didn’t turn it over, and that was the game.  D looks much better without Leo.  It’s as if he was taking reps away from better players.

Leo - Kalil - Winters = better on both lines

Just curious are you gonna find a new team after the jets don’t trade Jamal this offseason? 

If JD pays Jamal what he thinks he’s worth we might not have our answer at GM. The smart thing to do when you need 5 new OL would be to trade Jamal at peak value. Not sure what’s so hard to understand about this perspective, nor does it make sense why this statement so easily triggers the fanboys of a guy who is me-first and doesn’t want to be a Jet beyond this season. I root for the jersey, not any one particular player.

But to answer your question, no. I will always be a Jet fan, and will always be here at JN to annoy folks like you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Joe Willie said:

The team in green and white that showed up today was not the Jets. It was a team that actually functioned in all facets of the game on a consistent basis. I think the real Jets were trapped deliberately in the locker room so that the practice squad could play today's game.

The team that we saw out there today wasn't really the Jets.  It was the "pod" Jets.  Looks like the Jets, sounds like them... Even smells like the Jets, but it was an imitation...

21130732_2.jpg.f5d4deea1408870206b57da365f30032.jpg

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The way they handled the seniority seating started the demise for me, I was pushed back further in my LL seats that acquired a hefty PSL fee. Paying a mortgage, property taxes and 2 college tuition bills looming I opted out, tried 1 season in MetLife in the UD and hated it barely attended any games that season. When we attend now we choose where we want to sit and pay the price sometimes row 1 LL or other times my neighbors company has 8 corporate seats and pay nothing. I do really like the MEZZ with club access if I buy back in thats where i'm thinking. 

Maybe you'll met SAR I in the corporate seats !!!!!!!!!!!